|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob refuse to go into Bella's house as he drops her off after they learn about Harry's death?
(a) Because he says he is afraid he will never leave if he goes inside.
(b) Because he can smell a vampire inside.
(c) Because he doesn't want to upset her father.
(d) Because he is too dirty for her spotless house.
2. What vampire does Jacob report has been killed in Chapter 13?
3. Why is Alice tense when Bella sees her in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she secretly hates Bella.
(b) Because she hasn't fed yet.
(c) Because she is nervous.
(d) Because she is another vampire in disguise.
4. What do the bruises under Edward's eyes indicate?
(a) Vampire thirst.
(c) That it is a fake Edward, not the real one.
(d) Nothing in particular; it's just to make him look scary.
5. What, according to Jacob, are some of the features of a werewolf?
(a) Running as fast as a vampire.
(b) Having a high temperature.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Healing fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
2. Who saves Bella from drowning during her first attempt at cliff diving?
3. What notable thing does Edward say to Bella on the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
4. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
5. Why does Bella storm into the Black house after her dream?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)