|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
2. Who votes NOT to turn Bella into a vampire?
(a) Alice and Carlisle.
(b) Carlisle and Edward.
(c) Rosalie and Edward.
(d) Rosalie and Alice.
3. Who saves Bella from drowning during her first attempt at cliff diving?
4. How many vampires does Alice report are coming back to Forks?
(a) Just 2: Edward and Dr. Carlisle.
(b) All of them.
(d) Just 2: Alice and Clark.
5. Who is Aro?
(a) Edward's new adopted father.
(b) The head of the vampire family.
(c) The President of Italy.
(d) Edward's new Italian girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who acts as the spokesperson for the werewolves to Bella and Edward?
2. Which colleges do Edward and Bella fill out applications for?
3. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
4. Who rides on the plane to Italy with Bella?
5. What threatening power does the young vampire girl have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alice return to Forks?
2. How does Bella interpret Edward's refusal to kiss her on the lips as he comforts her after the encounter in the underground chamber in Italy?
3. What does Jacob report about who wins in a vampire/werewolf fight?
4. What treaty do the vampires and the werewolves have with each other in Forks?
5. Why did Sam attack Emily and leave the scars on her face?
6. What is the "fire" that Bella sees streak by the cliffs after she jumps off of them and is heading home?
7. Who does Bella decide to be with romantically -- Edward or Jacob -- after she jumps off the cliff?
8. According to _New Moon_, what is Saint Marcus Day?
9. Why does the idea of aging bother Bella so much?
10. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward's question about getting married?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)