Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
(a) The Cullens'.
(b) Her father's.
2. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
(a) That she is trying to kill Bella.
(b) That she really is one of the good vampires.
(c) That she isn't a vampire at all.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
3. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
(b) A witch.
(c) A pack of werewolves.
(d) A flash of fire.
4. Why does Emily have scars on one side of her face?
(a) Because she was in a really bad car accident.
(b) Because she clawed at herself once while she was a werewolf.
(c) Because Sam attacked her once when he was a werewolf.
(d) Because she was caught in a house fire.
5. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
(a) Because she is not afraid of vampires, but is afraid of werewolves.
(b) Because she lies to many adults, but gets mad when they lie to her.
(c) Because she accuses everyone of being mean, but is mean, herself.
(d) Because she encourages Jacob to love her even though she doesn't love him back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose smart thinking allows Edward, Alice, and Bella to leave the Volturi alive?
2. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
3. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
4. What do Bella and Edward negotiate as he takes her back to her house after the vote?
5. What do Edward and Bella talk about during the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)