|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
2. Where does Edward head when he thinks that Bella is dead?
3. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
(b) A flash of fire.
(c) A pack of werewolves.
(d) A witch.
4. What item does Jacob leave in Bella's driveway that gets her into trouble?
(a) A wooden cross used to keep vampires away.
(b) Her dirty clothes.
(c) Her motorcycle.
(d) Her car after he got in an accident with it.
5. How do Alice, Edward, and Bella respond to Aro's invitation to join their family?
(a) Alice wants to join but Edward and Bella don't.
(b) They refuse.
(c) They are honored.
(d) Bella wants to join but Alice and Edward don't.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Alice and Bella get past the first guard in Volterra?
2. What kind of car does Alice steal in Italy?
3. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
4. What skill does Aro have?
5. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to _New Moon_, what is Saint Marcus Day?
2. What is the "fire" that Bella sees streak by the cliffs after she jumps off of them and is heading home?
3. Why does Alice return to Forks?
4. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward's question about getting married?
5. Why is Edward going to Italy?
6. How does Bella misinterpret Jacob's comment that the people hunting for the wolves in the forest will be dead if they aren't careful?
7. When Bella overhears Alice and Charlie talking, what does Bella learn about Charlie's concerns for her?
8. Why does Edward think that Bella is dead?
9. Why is Jane frustrated when she looks at Bella in the underground room?
10. What does Jacob report about who wins in a vampire/werewolf fight?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)