|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bella think she must become a vampire soon?
(a) Because she can only do so until she turns 19.
(b) Because the Volturi are expecting it.
(c) Because she can't bear to be the odd person out anymore.
(d) Because she is afraid of falling in love with Jacob more otherwise.
2. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she longs for someone she loves.
(b) Because she is human and not a vampire.
(c) Because the water she jumped into was poison.
(d) Because she was hanging around with a werewolf.
3. Who is Aro?
(a) Edward's new Italian girlfriend.
(b) The President of Italy.
(c) The head of the vampire family.
(d) Edward's new adopted father.
4. Who votes NOT to turn Bella into a vampire?
(a) Carlisle and Edward.
(b) Rosalie and Edward.
(c) Alice and Carlisle.
(d) Rosalie and Alice.
5. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
(a) Because she is not afraid of vampires, but is afraid of werewolves.
(b) Because she encourages Jacob to love her even though she doesn't love him back.
(c) Because she accuses everyone of being mean, but is mean, herself.
(d) Because she lies to many adults, but gets mad when they lie to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Bella to cliff dive for the first time?
2. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
3. Who appears as a vision underwater after Bella goes cliff diving for the first time?
4. What item does Jacob leave in Bella's driveway that gets her into trouble?
5. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)