|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
(a) Bella's emotional breakdown.
(b) That Charlie is going to lose his job.
(c) Edward's new girlfriend.
(d) That Charlie is secretly a vampire, too.
2. What threatening power does the young vampire girl have?
(a) The ability to become any age at any time.
(b) The ability to control other people's actions.
(c) The ablity to slow -- but not stop -- time.
(d) The ability to cause excruciating pain to others.
3. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
(a) He is not very happy.
(b) He flies into a wild rage.
(c) He giggles.
(d) He is flattered.
4. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
(b) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
(c) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
(d) Because they are too late.
5. What, according to Jacob, are some of the features of a werewolf?
(a) Having a high temperature.
(b) Running as fast as a vampire.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Healing fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rude thing does Jacob say into the phone when he answers the phone at Bella's house?
2. How does Harry die?
3. From what play does Edward quote when he sees Bella for the first time in the square?
4. Why does Emily have scars on one side of her face?
5. What does Alice realize Edward's actual first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the "fire" that Bella sees streak by the cliffs after she jumps off of them and is heading home?
2. Why does Alice return to Forks?
3. Why does the idea of aging bother Bella so much?
4. Why did Sam attack Emily and leave the scars on her face?
5. What causes Edward to realize his mistake in leaving Bella behind in Forks?
6. What are the large group of human tourists waiting outside the underground room going to be used for?
7. Why does Jacob disappear during Bella's spring break?
8. Why does Edward not mind filling out college applications with Bella?
9. Why doesn't Bella sleep on the plane back to Seattle from Italy?
10. When Bella overhears Alice and Charlie talking, what does Bella learn about Charlie's concerns for her?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)