|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
(a) That she really is one of the good vampires.
(b) That she isn't a vampire at all.
(c) That she is trying to kill Bella.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
2. What item does Jacob leave in Bella's driveway that gets her into trouble?
(a) Her motorcycle.
(b) Her car after he got in an accident with it.
(c) Her dirty clothes.
(d) A wooden cross used to keep vampires away.
3. How does Bella respond to seeing Alice in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) She tries to attack her with a wooden stake.
(b) She hugs her and starts sobbing.
(c) She is surprised to see her.
(d) She is speechless.
4. What kind of car does Alice steal in Italy?
(a) A taxi cab.
(b) A Ferrari.
(c) A Corvette.
(d) A Porsche.
5. What notable thing does Edward say to Bella on the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(a) He tells her he loves her.
(b) He confesses that he has been dating someone else.
(c) Nothing; he doesn't speak the entire flight.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
2. From what play does Edward quote when he sees Bella for the first time in the square?
3. How does Alice respond to seeing Bella walk through the door after the cliff-diving incident?
4. What ultimatum does Bella give Charlie about Edward?
5. When Bella wakes up after returning from Italy, what emotion does she tell Edward he needs to let go of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Edward to realize his mistake in leaving Bella behind in Forks?
2. When Bella overhears Alice and Charlie talking, what does Bella learn about Charlie's concerns for her?
3. What is the "fire" that Bella sees streak by the cliffs after she jumps off of them and is heading home?
4. What are the large group of human tourists waiting outside the underground room going to be used for?
5. What are the Volturi?
6. How does Bella misinterpret Jacob's comment that the people hunting for the wolves in the forest will be dead if they aren't careful?
7. What treaty do the vampires and the werewolves have with each other in Forks?
8. Why doesn't Bella sleep on the plane back to Seattle from Italy?
9. Why does Jacob disappear during Bella's spring break?
10. How does Bella interpret Edward's refusal to kiss her on the lips as he comforts her after the encounter in the underground chamber in Italy?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)