|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
(a) That she is trying to kill Bella.
(b) That she isn't a vampire at all.
(c) That she really is one of the good vampires.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
2. Where does Bella spend most of her spring break?
(a) Camping in the woods.
(b) Jacob's house.
(c) Her mom's house in Phoenix.
(d) Charlie's house.
3. When Bella returns from Italy, who does she learn has cut off his friendship with her?
4. What item does Jacob leave in Bella's driveway that gets her into trouble?
(a) Her motorcycle.
(b) Her car after he got in an accident with it.
(c) Her dirty clothes.
(d) A wooden cross used to keep vampires away.
5. What notable thing does Edward say to Bella on the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(a) He confesses that he has been dating someone else.
(b) He tells her he loves her.
(c) Nothing; he doesn't speak the entire flight.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the bruises under Edward's eyes indicate?
2. Why does Jacob refuse to go into Bella's house as he drops her off after they learn about Harry's death?
3. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
4. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
5. What do Edward and Bella talk about during the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Edward not mind filling out college applications with Bella?
2. Why is Jane frustrated when she looks at Bella in the underground room?
3. Why did Sam attack Emily and leave the scars on her face?
4. What treaty do the vampires and the werewolves have with each other in Forks?
5. Who does Bella decide to be with romantically -- Edward or Jacob -- after she jumps off the cliff?
6. What is the "fire" that Bella sees streak by the cliffs after she jumps off of them and is heading home?
7. Why does Edward think that Bella is dead?
8. What character are the Volturi men completely submissive to when Bella and Edward meet them for the first time in the town square?
9. Why is Edward going to Italy?
10. How does Bella interpret Edward's refusal to kiss her on the lips as he comforts her after the encounter in the underground chamber in Italy?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)