|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Bella from drowning during her first attempt at cliff diving?
2. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
(a) The Volturi.
3. Who teaches Bella to cliff dive for the first time?
(d) No one; she tries it alone.
4. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
(a) By running through a fountain.
(b) By pushing people over.
(c) By flying.
(d) By yelling "Fire!"
5. Who does Bella compare Edward and Jacob to?
(a) Mike and Jessica.
(b) Paris and Romeo from _Romeo and Juliet_.
(c) Charlie and her mom.
(d) Romeo and Juliet from _Romeo and Juliet_.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob refuse to go into Bella's house as he drops her off after they learn about Harry's death?
2. When Bella wakes up after returning from Italy, what emotion does she tell Edward he needs to let go of?
3. Who acts as the spokesperson for the werewolves to Bella and Edward?
4. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
5. Which colleges do Edward and Bella fill out applications for?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to _New Moon_, what is Saint Marcus Day?
2. Why does the idea of aging bother Bella so much?
3. Why is Jane frustrated when she looks at Bella in the underground room?
4. Why does Alice return to Forks?
5. How does Bella misinterpret Jacob's comment that the people hunting for the wolves in the forest will be dead if they aren't careful?
6. What does Jacob report about who wins in a vampire/werewolf fight?
7. Why does Bella get into even more trouble when she tries to explain where she's been to Charlie?
8. Why doesn't Bella sleep on the plane back to Seattle from Italy?
9. Why does Edward think that Bella is dead?
10. What causes Edward to realize his mistake in leaving Bella behind in Forks?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)