|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
2. Who is on the other end of the phone when Jacob makes his rude comment?
(a) Dr. Carlisle.
3. What does Alice initially think Edward's first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To kill himself by going into the sun.
(b) To ask the Volturi to kill him.
(c) To try to lure Bella there and away from her father.
(d) To try to kill the head of the Volturi.
4. Who teaches Bella to cliff dive for the first time?
(a) No one; she tries it alone.
5. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He becomes furious.
(b) He is pleased to see her.
(c) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
(d) He barely notices her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
2. How does Bella handle Rosalie's apology to her?
3. How does Bella respond to seeing Alice in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
4. What does Alice realize Edward's actual first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
5. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jacob report about who wins in a vampire/werewolf fight?
2. Why did Sam attack Emily and leave the scars on her face?
3. What does Bella think of Emily and Sam's relationship?
4. How does Edward react when he sees Bella for the first time in the square in Italy?
5. Why doesn't Bella sleep on the plane back to Seattle from Italy?
6. Who does Bella decide to be with romantically -- Edward or Jacob -- after she jumps off the cliff?
7. According to _New Moon_, what is Saint Marcus Day?
8. What are the Volturi?
9. When Bella overhears Alice and Charlie talking, what does Bella learn about Charlie's concerns for her?
10. Why does Edward think that Bella is dead?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)