|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young girl that all of the Volturi seem to cower to?
2. What does Alice initially think Edward's first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To try to lure Bella there and away from her father.
(b) To try to kill the head of the Volturi.
(c) To ask the Volturi to kill him.
(d) To kill himself by going into the sun.
3. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He becomes furious.
(b) He is pleased to see her.
(c) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
(d) He barely notices her.
4. What rude gesture does Jacob make when he comments on the company (Alice) that Bella has at her house when he stops by on the day of Harry's funeral?
(a) He sticks his tongue out.
(b) He pretends he is gagging.
(c) He flips her guest off.
(d) He wrinkles his nose.
5. Where does Bella notice that Edward does NOT kiss her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
(a) Her face and hair.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
2. What causes Bella to shake with horror after she, Edward, and Alice leave the underground chamber in Italy?
3. Who loses his temper and tries to attack Bella as a werewolf?
4. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
5. What do Bella and Edward negotiate as he takes her back to her house after the vote?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jacob disappear during Bella's spring break?
2. What treaty do the vampires and the werewolves have with each other in Forks?
3. What are the Volturi?
4. Why does Alice return to Forks?
5. What character are the Volturi men completely submissive to when Bella and Edward meet them for the first time in the town square?
6. According to _New Moon_, what is Saint Marcus Day?
7. How does Bella interpret Edward's refusal to kiss her on the lips as he comforts her after the encounter in the underground chamber in Italy?
8. Why does Bella get into even more trouble when she tries to explain where she's been to Charlie?
9. Why does Edward think that Bella is dead?
10. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward's question about getting married?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)