|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bella get to the Cullen house for the vote on her becoming a vampire?
(a) By stealing Charlie's car.
(b) By taking her truck.
(c) By riding on Edward's back.
(d) By having Edward drive her.
2. Who is on the other end of the phone when Jacob makes his rude comment?
(a) Dr. Carlisle.
3. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
(a) A pack of werewolves.
(b) A flash of fire.
(c) A witch.
4. What vampire does Jacob report has been killed in Chapter 13?
5. Who saves Bella from drowning during her first attempt at cliff diving?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
2. Who does Bella compare Edward and Jacob to?
3. From what play does Edward quote when he sees Bella for the first time in the square?
4. Who does Edward confess he has been tracking the entire time he has been gone from Forks?
5. How does Bella respond to seeing Alice in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the idea of aging bother Bella so much?
2. Why is Jane frustrated when she looks at Bella in the underground room?
3. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward's question about getting married?
4. When Bella overhears Alice and Charlie talking, what does Bella learn about Charlie's concerns for her?
5. What are the Volturi?
6. Why does Bella go cliff diving alone?
7. How does Edward react when he sees Bella for the first time in the square in Italy?
8. Why does Edward think that Bella is dead?
9. Who does Bella decide to be with romantically -- Edward or Jacob -- after she jumps off the cliff?
10. Why does Jacob disappear during Bella's spring break?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)