|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
(a) A flash of fire.
(b) A pack of werewolves.
(c) A witch.
2. Why did Edward say he didn't want to be with her anymore?
(a) Because he had a new girlfriend that he liked better.
(b) Because it was true.
(c) Because he fell out of love with her.
(d) Because he knew she wouldn't let him go easily otherwise.
3. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He is pleased to see her.
(b) He becomes furious.
(c) He barely notices her.
(d) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
4. How does Bella handle Rosalie's apology to her?
(a) She pretends not to hear her.
(b) She questions how genuine the apology is.
(c) She is shocked.
(d) She is furious.
5. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
(a) By running through a fountain.
(b) By yelling "Fire!"
(c) By pushing people over.
(d) By flying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Bella to cliff dive for the first time?
2. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
3. Where does Edward kiss Bella to calm her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
4. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
5. How does Bella get to the Cullen house for the vote on her becoming a vampire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What character are the Volturi men completely submissive to when Bella and Edward meet them for the first time in the town square?
2. According to _New Moon_, what is Saint Marcus Day?
3. Why does Edward think that Bella is dead?
4. Why does the idea of aging bother Bella so much?
5. What are the Volturi?
6. Why does Jacob disappear during Bella's spring break?
7. When Bella overhears Alice and Charlie talking, what does Bella learn about Charlie's concerns for her?
8. Why does Bella get into even more trouble when she tries to explain where she's been to Charlie?
9. What does Bella think of Emily and Sam's relationship?
10. Why does Alice return to Forks?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)