|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one rule that all vampires must follow?
(a) Not to let anyone know about vampires.
(b) To only marry and have children with other vampires.
(c) Not to bite any innocent people.
(d) Not to bite anyone under the age of 18.
2. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
3. What shirt is Edward wearing when Bella sees him for the first time in the square?
(a) His favorite shirt from high school.
(b) A shirt she gave him for his birthday.
(c) A ridiculous-looking Hawaiian flower shirt.
(d) No shirt at all.
4. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
(a) He giggles.
(b) He is not very happy.
(c) He flies into a wild rage.
(d) He is flattered.
5. Why did Edward say he didn't want to be with her anymore?
(a) Because it was true.
(b) Because he fell out of love with her.
(c) Because he had a new girlfriend that he liked better.
(d) Because he knew she wouldn't let him go easily otherwise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bella compare Edward and Jacob to?
2. Where does Edward confess that he had hidden all of Bella's stuff?
3. Who rides on the plane to Italy with Bella?
4. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
5. How does Bella handle Rosalie's apology to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the large group of human tourists waiting outside the underground room going to be used for?
2. What are the Volturi?
3. Why does Bella get into even more trouble when she tries to explain where she's been to Charlie?
4. Why is Edward going to Italy?
5. What is the "fire" that Bella sees streak by the cliffs after she jumps off of them and is heading home?
6. Why does the idea of aging bother Bella so much?
7. Why does Bella go cliff diving alone?
8. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward's question about getting married?
9. How does Bella interpret Edward's refusal to kiss her on the lips as he comforts her after the encounter in the underground chamber in Italy?
10. Why is Jane frustrated when she looks at Bella in the underground room?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)