|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
(a) He giggles.
(b) He is flattered.
(c) He flies into a wild rage.
(d) He is not very happy.
2. What ultimatum does Bella give Charlie about Edward?
(a) That Charlie better become a vampire, too.
(b) That Charlie better talk to him or Bella will call the police.
(c) That Charlie better let Edward move in or she will move out.
(d) That she and Edward are a package deal.
3. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
(a) Because he isn't there.
(b) Because she is too terrified to get her words out.
(c) Because he is sleeping so peacefully that she doesn't want to wake him up.
(d) Because he is in his wolf form.
4. How does Bella handle Rosalie's apology to her?
(a) She pretends not to hear her.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) She is furious.
(d) She questions how genuine the apology is.
5. Who does Bella compare Edward and Jacob to?
(a) Charlie and her mom.
(b) Mike and Jessica.
(c) Paris and Romeo from _Romeo and Juliet_.
(d) Romeo and Juliet from _Romeo and Juliet_.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rides on the plane to Italy with Bella?
2. How do Alice, Edward, and Bella respond to Aro's invitation to join their family?
3. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
4. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
5. Who appears as a vision underwater after Bella goes cliff diving for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Edward going to Italy?
2. Why does Bella go cliff diving alone?
3. Why does Bella get into even more trouble when she tries to explain where she's been to Charlie?
4. Why does the idea of aging bother Bella so much?
5. Why does Edward think that Bella is dead?
6. Why did Sam attack Emily and leave the scars on her face?
7. What are the large group of human tourists waiting outside the underground room going to be used for?
8. What is the "fire" that Bella sees streak by the cliffs after she jumps off of them and is heading home?
9. Why does Edward not mind filling out college applications with Bella?
10. According to _New Moon_, what is Saint Marcus Day?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)