|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on the other end of the phone when Jacob makes his rude comment?
(a) Dr. Carlisle.
2. How does Alice respond to seeing Bella walk through the door after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) She hugs her and starts sobbing.
(b) She is speechless.
(c) She is surprised to see her.
(d) She tries to attack her with a wooden stake.
3. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
(a) The Volturi.
4. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
(a) They bribe him.
(b) They have a fake pass to get through.
(c) They flirt with him.
(d) They drive through the blockade.
5. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
(a) He is flattered.
(b) He flies into a wild rage.
(c) He is not very happy.
(d) He giggles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
2. Why does Bella storm into the Black house after her dream?
3. Who does Edward confess he has been tracking the entire time he has been gone from Forks?
4. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
5. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to _New Moon_, what is Saint Marcus Day?
2. What is the "fire" that Bella sees streak by the cliffs after she jumps off of them and is heading home?
3. When Bella overhears Alice and Charlie talking, what does Bella learn about Charlie's concerns for her?
4. Why does the idea of aging bother Bella so much?
5. What treaty do the vampires and the werewolves have with each other in Forks?
6. Why is Edward going to Italy?
7. What are the large group of human tourists waiting outside the underground room going to be used for?
8. Why does Edward think that Bella is dead?
9. How does Bella interpret Edward's refusal to kiss her on the lips as he comforts her after the encounter in the underground chamber in Italy?
10. Why does Edward not mind filling out college applications with Bella?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)