|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Bella takes a picture of with the camera she got for her birthday?
2. How does Billy react to Jacob's concern about the La Push gang and his friend?
(a) That he'll mention it to Charlie.
(b) That the police are looking into it.
(c) That he's looking into it.
(d) That he shouldn't worry.
3. Who does Bella see along the side of the road as she drives to Jacob's house?
(c) A large pack of wolves following her.
4. What birthday gift does Bella receive from her mother?
(a) A gift certificate for a bookstore.
(b) A plane ticket home.
(c) A new sweater.
(d) A scrapbook.
5. How did Bella get the scar Jacob sees at the movie theater?
(a) From tripping and falling down the stairs at school.
(b) From cutting herself.
(c) From being bitten by a vampire.
(d) From her motorcycle crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bella feel the clock tower toll in the Preface?
2. Who drives Bella home after her birthday party?
3. Why is Bella happy to see Laurent in the clearing after she hikes there alone?
4. How does Edward end up in Bella's room on the night of her birthday?
5. Where does Bella see a motorcycle for sale?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is preventing Jacob from telling Bella his big secret?
2. What exactly is Bella rushing to do in the Preface?
3. Why does Jasper keep his distance from Bella at her birthday party?
4. What reason does Jacob give Bella about why they cannot be friends anymore?
5. In the Preface, what does Bella imply might be lost if she does not reach her goal?
6. What remedy does Bella need for the injuries she gets during her first motorcycle ride?
7. What strange dream does Bella have about Sam Uley?
8. Why does Bella decide to head out on her own and hike to the clearing?
9. Why is being sent back to live with her mother more than Bella can bear?
10. What does Edward believe happens to a person's soul when he or she becomes a vampire?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)