|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Bella buy the motorcycles?
(a) A classmate.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) Someone from the next town over that she doesn't know.
2. What animals are local hikers surprised to hear are being found in the woods in Chapter 5?
(a) Giant black bears.
(b) Strange, fearless snakes.
(c) Swarms of bats.
(d) Giant spiders.
3. What does the Cullen family do when they see Bella's cut up arm?
(a) Ask for just one little lick.
(b) They all attack her at once.
(c) Beg her to cover it up.
(d) Head outside for some air.
4. Who does Bella blame for brainwashing Jacob?
5. How does Bella describe her feet in the Preface?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bella invite to the movies?
2. What restaurant do Bella and Jessica head to after seeing the zombie movie?
3. In the Preface, how does time pass for Bella?
4. How long has Bella's grandmother been dead when the book opens?
5. What is Bella's full name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edward believe happens to a person's soul when he or she becomes a vampire?
2. Why does Bella decide to confide in Charlie about her fears that Jacob may have been forced into a cult led by Sam?
3. What impression does Bella get about her request of Carlisle to be made a vampire?
4. What time period (past, present, or future) does the Preface take place in?
5. What does Bella notice about Jacob when he takes his shirt off to stop her head wound from bleeding?
6. What special gift does Alice have?
7. After Edward calls off their relationship, what does Bella notice is missing from her room?
8. Why does Bella buy the motorcycles she finds on the side of the road?
9. What kind of feeling is overwhelming Bella in the Preface to _New Moon_?
10. What strange dream does Bella have about Sam Uley?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)