|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives Bella home after her birthday party?
(d) Bella walks home.
2. Who is Harry Clearwater?
(a) A friend of Billy and Charlie.
(b) A friend of Billy.
(c) Bella's long-lost younger brother.
(d) A friend of Charlie.
3. How does Jacob respond to the flu that seems to be going around?
(a) He keeps getting it.
(b) His fever is much higher than the others, but he doesn't actually throw up.
(c) He gets much sicker than everyone else.
(d) He doesn't get as sick as everyone else.
4. Who plays the background music on a CD that Edward gives Bella?
(a) Edward and Bella's favorite band.
(c) Edward himself.
(d) Edward's entire familiy.
5. Who scratches on Bella's window as she is crying herself to sleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what time must Bella get to the clock tower in the novel's Preface?
2. What are the tickets for that Edward gives Bella for her birthday?
3. From whom does Bella buy the motorcycles?
4. Thinking she has failed in her mission, what does Bella says she forfeits in the Preface?
5. Why does Bella head to Jacob's house in Chapter 11, "Cult"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella notice about Jacob when he takes his shirt off to stop her head wound from bleeding?
2. What impression does Bella get about her request of Carlisle to be made a vampire?
3. Why is being sent back to live with her mother more than Bella can bear?
4. How does Bella end up injuring her arm during her birthday party?
5. What strange dream does Bella have about Sam Uley?
6. What anniversary does Bella think about when she starts to snap out of her funk after Edward leaves her?
7. What special gift does Alice have?
8. Why is Chapter 9 called "Third Wheel"?
9. What makes it possible for Carlisle to be a doctor?
10. Why does Jasper keep his distance from Bella at her birthday party?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)