|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the tickets for that Edward gives Bella for her birthday?
(a) For dinner and a movie date night.
(b) For a concert for their favorite band.
(c) For a trip to Florida.
(d) For a train trip to Canada.
2. Who protects Bella from Jasper's attack on her birthday?
(b) All of these answers are correct.
3. From whom does Bella buy the motorcycles?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) Someone from the next town over that she doesn't know.
(d) A classmate.
4. Where does Bella see a motorcycle for sale?
(a) At a local motorcycle shop.
(b) In the parking lot of the high school.
(c) On the side of the road.
(d) In the parking lot at her job.
5. By what time must Bella get to the clock tower in the novel's Preface?
(c) High noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie NOT respond to Bella's worry about Sam?
2. What treatment does Bella's injured arm need?
3. What does Edward's birthday kiss for Bella remind her of?
4. What restaurant do Bella and Jessica head to after seeing the zombie movie?
5. Whose voice does Bella hear when she visits the empty Cullen house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bella not look inside the abandoned Cullen house when she goes to see it?
2. What anniversary does Bella think about when she starts to snap out of her funk after Edward leaves her?
3. What impression does Bella get about her request of Carlisle to be made a vampire?
4. What remedy does Bella need for the injuries she gets during her first motorcycle ride?
5. Why does Bella buy the motorcycles she finds on the side of the road?
6. What reason does Jacob give Bella about why they cannot be friends anymore?
7. How does Bella offer to prove to Jacob that she enjoys his company (after he finishes fixing up the motorcycles)?
8. Why is being sent back to live with her mother more than Bella can bear?
9. How does Bella feel when she reaches the clearing during her hike alone?
10. Why is Carlisle able to control himself around Bella when she is bleeding so heavily from her arm?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)