|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Bella need to keep her motorcycle a secret?
(a) Her preacher.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
2. How does Billy react to Jacob's concern about the La Push gang and his friend?
(a) That he's looking into it.
(b) That he'll mention it to Charlie.
(c) That he shouldn't worry.
(d) That the police are looking into it.
3. Why does Bella become fearful of Laurent when she meets him alone in the clearing?
(a) Because she can tell he is under a trance of some kind.
(b) Because he appears to be high on drugs.
(c) Because he threatens to harm Edward.
(d) Because she realizes he wants to attack her.
4. What injury does Bella get the first time she rides her motorcycle?
(a) A burn on her leg from the exhaust pipe.
(b) A cut on her head/a concussion.
(c) Scrapes all over her legs from falling over.
(d) A broken wrist.
5. What makes Bella giggle for the first time in months (after Edward has broken up with her)?
(a) Being hooted at by boys.
(b) Reading a comic book.
(c) Listening to how ridiculous Jessica's stories are.
(d) Having a good, long talk with her dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bella get the scar Jacob sees at the movie theater?
2. Which members of the Cullen family leave town immediately after Bella's birthday party?
3. Who does Jacob confess to Bella gives him the creeps?
4. Why does Bella head to Jacob's house in Chapter 11, "Cult"?
5. Who scratches on Bella's window as she is crying herself to sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bella misinterpret Jacob's comment that the people hunting for the wolves in the forest will be dead if they aren't careful?
2. Why does Edward not mind filling out college applications with Bella?
3. What character are the Volturi men completely submissive to when Bella and Edward meet them for the first time in the town square?
4. What exactly is Bella rushing to do in the Preface?
5. Why does Bella become concerned about how Jacob responds to the flu that is going around?
6. What does Jacob report about who wins in a vampire/werewolf fight?
7. In the Preface, what does Bella imply might be lost if she does not reach her goal?
8. What sensation does Bella get when she is back in her room after Edward calls of their relationship?
9. What are the large group of human tourists waiting outside the underground room going to be used for?
10. Why is being sent back to live with her mother more than Bella can bear?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)