|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treatment does Bella's injured arm need?
(a) Just a band-aid.
(b) Possibly a skin graft.
(c) A rinse.
2. What makes Bella giggle for the first time in months (after Edward has broken up with her)?
(a) Having a good, long talk with her dad.
(b) Reading a comic book.
(c) Listening to how ridiculous Jessica's stories are.
(d) Being hooted at by boys.
3. Why does Bella head to Jacob's house in Chapter 11, "Cult"?
(a) To bring Jacob his homework.
(b) To confront Billy about a letter that she found.
(c) To try to see him.
(d) To drop off some ice cream.
4. What is Bella's full name?
(a) Bella Cullen.
(b) Bella Apstein.
(c) Bella Swan.
(d) Bella Gardener.
5. In the Preface, what is trapping Alice?
(a) The sunlight.
(b) A chain link fence.
(c) A scary kind of plant.
(d) Her own fear of public places.
Short Answer Questions
1. What health concern does Harry have?
2. Why does Harry go to the hospital?
3. Why does Charlie NOT respond to Bella's worry about Sam?
4. What are the tickets for that Edward gives Bella for her birthday?
5. Why can't Bella bear to watch the zombie movie when it first starts?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Chapter 9 called "Third Wheel"?
2. What anniversary does Bella think about when she starts to snap out of her funk after Edward leaves her?
3. What makes it possible for Carlisle to be a doctor?
4. What strange dream does Bella have about Sam Uley?
5. Why is Carlisle able to control himself around Bella when she is bleeding so heavily from her arm?
6. How does Bella offer to prove to Jacob that she enjoys his company (after he finishes fixing up the motorcycles)?
7. Before heading to Bella's birthday party, when does Edward confess to her that he considered suicide?
8. What does Bella notice about Jacob when he takes his shirt off to stop her head wound from bleeding?
9. Why does Bella struggle with telling Jacob that people are going to be out trying to hunt the wolves?
10. Why does Jasper keep his distance from Bella at her birthday party?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)