|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Bella get the first time she rides her motorcycle?
(a) Scrapes all over her legs from falling over.
(b) A cut on her head/a concussion.
(c) A broken wrist.
(d) A burn on her leg from the exhaust pipe.
2. Where does Bella's mother live?
3. What is Bella's full name?
(a) Bella Gardener.
(b) Bella Cullen.
(c) Bella Swan.
(d) Bella Apstein.
4. Who does Bella invite to the movies?
(b) Some other friends from La Push.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
5. Who does Bella ask to help her fix up the motorcycles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal in the woods fleetingly reminds Bella of Jacob, after the meeting with Laurent?
2. What does Carlisle say about why he turned Edward into a vampire?
3. Thinking she has failed in her mission, what does Bella says she forfeits in the Preface?
4. Why does Charlie NOT respond to Bella's worry about Sam?
5. What does Jacob tell Bella he cannot get out of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What strange dream does Bella have about Sam Uley?
2. Why is being sent back to live with her mother more than Bella can bear?
3. What time period (past, present, or future) does the Preface take place in?
4. What sensation does Bella get when she is back in her room after Edward calls of their relationship?
5. What deal does Bella make with Jacob about fixing up the motorcycles?
6. What does Edward believe happens to a person's soul when he or she becomes a vampire?
7. How does Bella end up injuring her arm during her birthday party?
8. Why does Bella decide to head out on her own and hike to the clearing?
9. Why does Jasper keep his distance from Bella at her birthday party?
10. What is preventing Jacob from telling Bella his big secret?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)