|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He is pleased to see her.
(b) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
(c) He becomes furious.
(d) He barely notices her.
2. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
3. Where does Edward confess that he had hidden all of Bella's stuff?
(a) In the old Cullen house.
(b) In her closet.
(c) In a box in the meadow they went to once.
(d) In the floorboards of her room.
4. What does Alice realize Edward's actual first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To rob a bank so he could have money to support Bella.
(b) To bite someone in the city and expose the vampires.
(c) To go into hiding in the Italian sewer system.
(d) To marry his other girlfriend.
5. What ultimatum does Bella give Charlie about Edward?
(a) That she and Edward are a package deal.
(b) That Charlie better talk to him or Bella will call the police.
(c) That Charlie better become a vampire, too.
(d) That Charlie better let Edward move in or she will move out.
6. Who appears as a vision underwater after Bella goes cliff diving for the first time?
(b) No one.
7. What do Edward and Bella talk about during the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(a) His vampirism.
(c) Not much, since they can't talk in private.
8. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
(b) A witch.
(c) A pack of werewolves.
(d) A flash of fire.
9. Where do the wolves want Bella and Charlie to be while they hunt Victoria?
(a) Anywhere but Forks.
(b) In La Push.
(c) In Canada.
(d) In their house only.
10. Who teaches Bella to cliff dive for the first time?
(b) No one; she tries it alone.
11. What do the bruises under Edward's eyes indicate?
(b) That it is a fake Edward, not the real one.
(c) Nothing in particular; it's just to make him look scary.
(d) Vampire thirst.
12. When is Edward allowed to visit the Swan house?
(a) Only when Charlie is home.
(b) Only during school lunch break.
(c) During specific hours.
13. What notable thing does Edward say to Bella on the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He confesses that he has been dating someone else.
(c) He tells her he loves her.
(d) Nothing; he doesn't speak the entire flight.
14. What causes Bella to shake with horror after she, Edward, and Alice leave the underground chamber in Italy?
(a) The sounds of the humans being bitten.
(b) Her guilt over leaving Jacob.
(c) Her fear of what her father will do to her when she gets home.
(d) Her relief at not being burned at the stake.
15. What item does Jacob leave in Bella's driveway that gets her into trouble?
(a) Her motorcycle.
(b) Her car after he got in an accident with it.
(c) Her dirty clothes.
(d) A wooden cross used to keep vampires away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose smart thinking allows Edward, Alice, and Bella to leave the Volturi alive?
2. How does Bella respond to seeing Alice in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
3. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
4. What vampire does Jacob report has been killed in Chapter 13?
5. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)