|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
2. How does Bella handle Rosalie's apology to her?
(a) She questions how genuine the apology is.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) She pretends not to hear her.
(d) She is furious.
3. What do Edward and Bella talk about during the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(a) His vampirism.
(d) Not much, since they can't talk in private.
4. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
(a) Her father's.
(b) The Cullens'.
5. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
(c) The Volturi.
6. What ultimatum does Bella give Charlie about Edward?
(a) That Charlie better become a vampire, too.
(b) That she and Edward are a package deal.
(c) That Charlie better let Edward move in or she will move out.
(d) That Charlie better talk to him or Bella will call the police.
7. What rude thing does Jacob say into the phone when he answers the phone at Bella's house?
(a) "Wait for her to call you!"
(b) "I have her now and you will never see her again!"
(c) "He's at the funeral!"
(d) "Don't ever call here again!"
8. Who does Jacob accuse of killing people in the forest?
(a) A strange sickness.
(b) The werewolves.
(c) The vampires.
(d) The bears.
9. What rude gesture does Jacob make when he comments on the company (Alice) that Bella has at her house when he stops by on the day of Harry's funeral?
(a) He sticks his tongue out.
(b) He pretends he is gagging.
(c) He wrinkles his nose.
(d) He flips her guest off.
10. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she was hanging around with a werewolf.
(b) Because she is human and not a vampire.
(c) Because she longs for someone she loves.
(d) Because the water she jumped into was poison.
11. How does Alice respond to seeing Bella walk through the door after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) She is speechless.
(b) She tries to attack her with a wooden stake.
(c) She is surprised to see her.
(d) She hugs her and starts sobbing.
12. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
(a) Bella's emotional breakdown.
(b) That Charlie is going to lose his job.
(c) Edward's new girlfriend.
(d) That Charlie is secretly a vampire, too.
13. When Bella wakes up after returning from Italy, what emotion does she tell Edward he needs to let go of?
14. How do Alice, Edward, and Bella respond to Aro's invitation to join their family?
(a) Alice wants to join but Edward and Bella don't.
(b) They are honored.
(c) Bella wants to join but Alice and Edward don't.
(d) They refuse.
15. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Edward confess that he had hidden all of Bella's stuff?
2. What, according to Jacob, are some of the features of a werewolf?
3. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
4. What does Alice initially think Edward's first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
5. What is the Palazzo dei Priori?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)