|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bella returns from Italy, who does she learn has cut off his friendship with her?
2. What is the one rule that all vampires must follow?
(a) Not to bite anyone under the age of 18.
(b) Not to let anyone know about vampires.
(c) Not to bite any innocent people.
(d) To only marry and have children with other vampires.
3. What do Bella and Edward negotiate as he takes her back to her house after the vote?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Who will turn her into a vampire.
(c) If and when they will get married.
(d) When she will become a vampire.
4. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
(a) The Volturi.
5. Who is Aro?
(a) Edward's new adopted father.
(b) The President of Italy.
(c) Edward's new Italian girlfriend.
(d) The head of the vampire family.
6. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
(b) Because they are too late.
(c) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
(d) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
7. What major, romantic gesture almost happens between Jacob and Bella while they are arguing whether or not it is possible for Bella to be friends with both vampires and werewolves?
(a) They almost sleep together.
(b) They almost say "I love you" to each other.
(c) They almost hold hands.
(d) They almost kiss.
8. Why does Jacob refuse to go into Bella's house as he drops her off after they learn about Harry's death?
(a) Because he doesn't want to upset her father.
(b) Because he can smell a vampire inside.
(c) Because he is too dirty for her spotless house.
(d) Because he says he is afraid he will never leave if he goes inside.
9. Where does Bella notice that Edward does NOT kiss her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her face and hair.
10. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
(a) Her father's.
(c) The Cullens'.
11. What do Edward and Bella talk about during the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(b) Not much, since they can't talk in private.
(c) His vampirism.
12. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
(a) That she is trying to kill Bella.
(b) That she isn't a vampire at all.
(c) That she really is one of the good vampires.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
13. How do Alice and Bella get past the first guard in Volterra?
(a) They have a fake pass to get through.
(b) They bribe him.
(c) They drive through the blockade.
(d) They flirt with him.
14. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
15. Who acts as the spokesperson for the werewolves to Bella and Edward?
(d) Dr. Cullen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What notable thing does Edward say to Bella on the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
2. Where do the wolves want Bella and Charlie to be while they hunt Victoria?
3. Where does Edward head when he thinks that Bella is dead?
4. What does Bella agree about her choice to jump off the cliff?
5. What rude gesture does Jacob make when he comments on the company (Alice) that Bella has at her house when he stops by on the day of Harry's funeral?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)