|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
(a) He is flattered.
(b) He giggles.
(c) He is not very happy.
(d) He flies into a wild rage.
2. What item does Jacob leave in Bella's driveway that gets her into trouble?
(a) Her car after he got in an accident with it.
(b) Her dirty clothes.
(c) A wooden cross used to keep vampires away.
(d) Her motorcycle.
3. From what play does Edward quote when he sees Bella for the first time in the square?
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
4. How does Bella handle Rosalie's apology to her?
(a) She is furious.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) She questions how genuine the apology is.
(d) She pretends not to hear her.
5. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
(a) Edward's new girlfriend.
(b) That Charlie is secretly a vampire, too.
(c) Bella's emotional breakdown.
(d) That Charlie is going to lose his job.
6. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
(a) A pack of werewolves.
(b) A flash of fire.
(c) A witch.
7. What notable thing does Edward say to Bella on the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(a) He confesses that he has been dating someone else.
(b) Nothing; he doesn't speak the entire flight.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He tells her he loves her.
8. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
(a) Because she accuses everyone of being mean, but is mean, herself.
(b) Because she lies to many adults, but gets mad when they lie to her.
(c) Because she is not afraid of vampires, but is afraid of werewolves.
(d) Because she encourages Jacob to love her even though she doesn't love him back.
9. What is the one rule that all vampires must follow?
(a) Not to bite any innocent people.
(b) To only marry and have children with other vampires.
(c) Not to bite anyone under the age of 18.
(d) Not to let anyone know about vampires.
10. Where does Bella spend most of her spring break?
(a) Camping in the woods.
(b) Charlie's house.
(c) Her mom's house in Phoenix.
(d) Jacob's house.
11. What threatening power does the young vampire girl have?
(a) The ability to cause excruciating pain to others.
(b) The ablity to slow -- but not stop -- time.
(c) The ability to become any age at any time.
(d) The ability to control other people's actions.
12. What does Alice initially think Edward's first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To kill himself by going into the sun.
(b) To try to lure Bella there and away from her father.
(c) To try to kill the head of the Volturi.
(d) To ask the Volturi to kill him.
13. Who does Edward confess he has been tracking the entire time he has been gone from Forks?
14. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
(b) He barely notices her.
(c) He is pleased to see her.
(d) He becomes furious.
15. What causes Bella to shake with horror after she, Edward, and Alice leave the underground chamber in Italy?
(a) Her relief at not being burned at the stake.
(b) Her fear of what her father will do to her when she gets home.
(c) Her guilt over leaving Jacob.
(d) The sounds of the humans being bitten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
2. Who saves Bella from drowning during her first attempt at cliff diving?
3. Who votes NOT to turn Bella into a vampire?
4. What do the bruises under Edward's eyes indicate?
5. How do Alice, Edward, and Bella respond to Aro's invitation to join their family?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)