|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
(a) By running through a fountain.
(b) By flying.
(c) By yelling "Fire!"
(d) By pushing people over.
2. Why does Bella storm into the Black house after her dream?
(a) To demand her money back.
(b) To warn them that people will be hunting wolves.
(c) To attack Billy.
(d) To attack Charlie.
3. What does Alice initially think Edward's first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To try to lure Bella there and away from her father.
(b) To ask the Volturi to kill him.
(c) To try to kill the head of the Volturi.
(d) To kill himself by going into the sun.
4. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
(a) Because she is not afraid of vampires, but is afraid of werewolves.
(b) Because she accuses everyone of being mean, but is mean, herself.
(c) Because she lies to many adults, but gets mad when they lie to her.
(d) Because she encourages Jacob to love her even though she doesn't love him back.
5. What vampire does Jacob report has been killed in Chapter 13?
6. What notable thing does Edward say to Bella on the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(a) He tells her he loves her.
(b) Nothing; he doesn't speak the entire flight.
(c) He confesses that he has been dating someone else.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
7. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because they are too late.
(b) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
(c) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
(d) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
8. Where does Bella notice that Edward does NOT kiss her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her face and hair.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her lips.
9. What rude thing does Jacob say into the phone when he answers the phone at Bella's house?
(a) "Wait for her to call you!"
(b) "He's at the funeral!"
(c) "I have her now and you will never see her again!"
(d) "Don't ever call here again!"
10. When is Edward allowed to visit the Swan house?
(a) Only when Charlie is home.
(b) During specific hours.
(c) Only during school lunch break.
11. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
(a) That Charlie is secretly a vampire, too.
(b) Edward's new girlfriend.
(c) Bella's emotional breakdown.
(d) That Charlie is going to lose his job.
12. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
(a) He is not very happy.
(b) He giggles.
(c) He is flattered.
(d) He flies into a wild rage.
13. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
14. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
(a) Because he is sleeping so peacefully that she doesn't want to wake him up.
(b) Because he is in his wolf form.
(c) Because she is too terrified to get her words out.
(d) Because he isn't there.
15. Why is Bella not a vampire even though she has been bitten by one?
(a) Because not enough venom got into her blood.
(b) No one really knows why.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Because Edward sucked the blood out of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose smart thinking allows Edward, Alice, and Bella to leave the Volturi alive?
2. Who teaches Bella to cliff dive for the first time?
3. Who rides on the plane to Italy with Bella?
4. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
5. What does Alice realize Edward's actual first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)