|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob refuse to go into Bella's house as he drops her off after they learn about Harry's death?
(a) Because he doesn't want to upset her father.
(b) Because he says he is afraid he will never leave if he goes inside.
(c) Because he is too dirty for her spotless house.
(d) Because he can smell a vampire inside.
2. What do Bella and Edward negotiate as he takes her back to her house after the vote?
(a) When she will become a vampire.
(b) Who will turn her into a vampire.
(c) If and when they will get married.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
3. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
(b) The Volturi.
4. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
(a) The Cullens'.
(c) Her father's.
5. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
(a) By flying.
(b) By pushing people over.
(c) By running through a fountain.
(d) By yelling "Fire!"
6. What vampire does Jacob report has been killed in Chapter 13?
7. Who does Edward confess he has been tracking the entire time he has been gone from Forks?
8. Where does Edward confess that he had hidden all of Bella's stuff?
(a) In her closet.
(b) In the old Cullen house.
(c) In the floorboards of her room.
(d) In a box in the meadow they went to once.
9. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
(a) They have a fake pass to get through.
(b) They flirt with him.
(c) They drive through the blockade.
(d) They bribe him.
10. What does Alice realize Edward's actual first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To go into hiding in the Italian sewer system.
(b) To marry his other girlfriend.
(c) To rob a bank so he could have money to support Bella.
(d) To bite someone in the city and expose the vampires.
11. Where does Edward kiss Bella to calm her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her hands.
(c) He doesn't kiss her at all for fear of biting her.
(d) Her face and hair.
12. Where does Bella notice that Edward does NOT kiss her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
(a) Her face and hair.
(b) Her lips.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her hands.
13. Why is Bella not a vampire even though she has been bitten by one?
(a) No one really knows why.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Because Edward sucked the blood out of her.
(d) Because not enough venom got into her blood.
14. Which colleges do Edward and Bella fill out applications for?
(a) Secret vampire colleges.
(b) Community colleges.
(c) Private colleges in Italy.
(d) Big public schools.
15. How does Bella get to the Cullen house for the vote on her becoming a vampire?
(a) By stealing Charlie's car.
(b) By riding on Edward's back.
(c) By having Edward drive her.
(d) By taking her truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major, romantic gesture almost happens between Jacob and Bella while they are arguing whether or not it is possible for Bella to be friends with both vampires and werewolves?
2. Why did Edward say he didn't want to be with her anymore?
3. Who does Jacob accuse of killing people in the forest?
4. Who does Bella compare Edward and Jacob to?
5. Where do the wolves want Bella and Charlie to be while they hunt Victoria?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)