|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alice tense when Bella sees her in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she is nervous.
(b) Because she secretly hates Bella.
(c) Because she is another vampire in disguise.
(d) Because she hasn't fed yet.
2. Where does Edward kiss Bella to calm her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
(a) He doesn't kiss her at all for fear of biting her.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her face and hair.
(d) Her lips.
3. Who appears as a vision underwater after Bella goes cliff diving for the first time?
(b) No one.
4. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
(a) He is flattered.
(b) He flies into a wild rage.
(c) He giggles.
(d) He is not very happy.
5. Who teaches Bella to cliff dive for the first time?
(d) No one; she tries it alone.
6. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
(a) Because she is too terrified to get her words out.
(b) Because he is in his wolf form.
(c) Because he isn't there.
(d) Because he is sleeping so peacefully that she doesn't want to wake him up.
7. Who loses his temper and tries to attack Bella as a werewolf?
8. How does Bella get to the Cullen house for the vote on her becoming a vampire?
(a) By stealing Charlie's car.
(b) By having Edward drive her.
(c) By taking her truck.
(d) By riding on Edward's back.
9. What is the one rule that all vampires must follow?
(a) Not to bite anyone under the age of 18.
(b) Not to let anyone know about vampires.
(c) To only marry and have children with other vampires.
(d) Not to bite any innocent people.
10. What causes Bella to shake with horror after she, Edward, and Alice leave the underground chamber in Italy?
(a) The sounds of the humans being bitten.
(b) Her relief at not being burned at the stake.
(c) Her guilt over leaving Jacob.
(d) Her fear of what her father will do to her when she gets home.
11. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
(a) The Cullens'.
(d) Her father's.
12. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because they are too late.
(b) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
(c) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
(d) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
13. Who is on the other end of the phone when Jacob makes his rude comment?
(a) Dr. Carlisle.
14. When Bella returns from Italy, who does she learn has cut off his friendship with her?
15. How does Harry die?
(a) A wolf attack.
(b) A vampire attack.
(c) A bear attack.
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Jacob leave in Bella's driveway that gets her into trouble?
2. How does Alice respond to seeing Bella walk through the door after the cliff-diving incident?
3. What do Bella and Edward negotiate as he takes her back to her house after the vote?
4. What skill does Aro have?
5. What is the Palazzo dei Priori?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)