|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
(a) They bribe him.
(b) They drive through the blockade.
(c) They have a fake pass to get through.
(d) They flirt with him.
2. What shirt is Edward wearing when Bella sees him for the first time in the square?
(a) No shirt at all.
(b) A shirt she gave him for his birthday.
(c) His favorite shirt from high school.
(d) A ridiculous-looking Hawaiian flower shirt.
3. What notable thing does Edward say to Bella on the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(a) Nothing; he doesn't speak the entire flight.
(b) He confesses that he has been dating someone else.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He tells her he loves her.
4. Who is on the other end of the phone when Jacob makes his rude comment?
(a) Dr. Carlisle.
5. Where does Bella meet Jacob after she realizes he's a werewolf?
(a) In the clearing.
(b) At school.
(c) At the beach.
(d) At her house.
6. Who is Aro?
(a) The President of Italy.
(b) Edward's new adopted father.
(c) The head of the vampire family.
(d) Edward's new Italian girlfriend.
7. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
(a) The Volturi.
8. What do Edward and Bella talk about during the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(c) Not much, since they can't talk in private.
(d) His vampirism.
9. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
(b) Because they are too late.
(c) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
(d) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
10. Who acts as the spokesperson for the werewolves to Bella and Edward?
(c) Dr. Cullen.
11. How does Harry die?
(a) A bear attack.
(b) A wolf attack.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A vampire attack.
12. Who does Jacob accuse of killing people in the forest?
(a) The bears.
(b) The vampires.
(c) A strange sickness.
(d) The werewolves.
13. Who does Edward confess he has been tracking the entire time he has been gone from Forks?
14. What does Alice initially think Edward's first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To try to kill the head of the Volturi.
(b) To kill himself by going into the sun.
(c) To ask the Volturi to kill him.
(d) To try to lure Bella there and away from her father.
15. Where does Edward head when he thinks that Bella is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alice respond to seeing Bella walk through the door after the cliff-diving incident?
2. What item does Jacob leave in Bella's driveway that gets her into trouble?
3. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
4. When Bella wakes up after returning from Italy, what emotion does she tell Edward he needs to let go of?
5. Who loses his temper and tries to attack Bella as a werewolf?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)