|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Bella from drowning during her first attempt at cliff diving?
2. How does Bella handle Rosalie's apology to her?
(a) She is furious.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) She questions how genuine the apology is.
(d) She pretends not to hear her.
3. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
(a) They bribe him.
(b) They have a fake pass to get through.
(c) They flirt with him.
(d) They drive through the blockade.
4. Where does Edward confess that he had hidden all of Bella's stuff?
(a) In a box in the meadow they went to once.
(b) In the old Cullen house.
(c) In her closet.
(d) In the floorboards of her room.
5. What causes Bella to shake with horror after she, Edward, and Alice leave the underground chamber in Italy?
(a) Her guilt over leaving Jacob.
(b) Her fear of what her father will do to her when she gets home.
(c) Her relief at not being burned at the stake.
(d) The sounds of the humans being bitten.
6. What do the bruises under Edward's eyes indicate?
(a) That it is a fake Edward, not the real one.
(b) Vampire thirst.
(d) Nothing in particular; it's just to make him look scary.
7. How many vampires does Alice report are coming back to Forks?
(a) Just 2: Edward and Dr. Carlisle.
(b) All of them.
(c) Just 2: Alice and Clark.
8. What kind of car does Alice steal in Italy?
(a) A taxi cab.
(b) A Corvette.
(c) A Ferrari.
(d) A Porsche.
9. Who rides on the plane to Italy with Bella?
(c) No one.
10. When Bella returns from Italy, who does she learn has cut off his friendship with her?
11. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) That she really is one of the good vampires.
(c) That she is trying to kill Bella.
(d) That she isn't a vampire at all.
12. What, according to Jacob, are some of the features of a werewolf?
(a) Healing fast.
(b) Having a high temperature.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Running as fast as a vampire.
13. What does Bella agree about her choice to jump off the cliff?
(a) That it was very stupid.
(b) That it was very brave.
(c) That she should tell the newspaper about it.
(d) That it will show her friends just how awesome she really is.
14. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He barely notices her.
(b) He is pleased to see her.
(c) He becomes furious.
(d) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
15. What ultimatum does Bella give Charlie about Edward?
(a) That Charlie better talk to him or Bella will call the police.
(b) That she and Edward are a package deal.
(c) That Charlie better let Edward move in or she will move out.
(d) That Charlie better become a vampire, too.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry die?
2. When Bella wakes up after returning from Italy, what emotion does she tell Edward he needs to let go of?
3. How do Alice and Bella get past the first guard in Volterra?
4. What is the name of the young girl that all of the Volturi seem to cower to?
5. What does Alice initially think Edward's first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)