|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
(b) He becomes furious.
(c) He barely notices her.
(d) He is pleased to see her.
2. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
(a) Because he isn't there.
(b) Because he is in his wolf form.
(c) Because she is too terrified to get her words out.
(d) Because he is sleeping so peacefully that she doesn't want to wake him up.
3. Where does Bella spend most of her spring break?
(a) Jacob's house.
(b) Her mom's house in Phoenix.
(c) Camping in the woods.
(d) Charlie's house.
4. What skill does Aro have?
(a) The ability to read someone's mind when he touches them.
(b) The ability to control other people's thoughts.
(c) The ability to transform into anything.
(d) The ability to travel through time.
5. Why does Bella storm into the Black house after her dream?
(a) To attack Charlie.
(b) To attack Billy.
(c) To warn them that people will be hunting wolves.
(d) To demand her money back.
6. Why does Emily have scars on one side of her face?
(a) Because Sam attacked her once when he was a werewolf.
(b) Because she was in a really bad car accident.
(c) Because she was caught in a house fire.
(d) Because she clawed at herself once while she was a werewolf.
7. Which colleges do Edward and Bella fill out applications for?
(a) Private colleges in Italy.
(b) Big public schools.
(c) Community colleges.
(d) Secret vampire colleges.
8. When Bella wakes up after returning from Italy, what emotion does she tell Edward he needs to let go of?
9. Where do the wolves want Bella and Charlie to be while they hunt Victoria?
(a) In Canada.
(b) In their house only.
(c) In La Push.
(d) Anywhere but Forks.
10. How do Sam and the rest of the La Push gang feel about Jacob hanging out with Bella?
(a) They are intimidated by her beauty.
(b) They want to attack her since she is also friends with the vampires.
(c) They all have secret crushes on her.
(d) They do not like it.
11. How does Bella respond to seeing Alice in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) She tries to attack her with a wooden stake.
(b) She is speechless.
(c) She hugs her and starts sobbing.
(d) She is surprised to see her.
12. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
(a) A witch.
(b) A flash of fire.
(d) A pack of werewolves.
13. What vampire does Jacob report has been killed in Chapter 13?
14. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
(b) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
(c) Because they are too late.
(d) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
15. What shirt is Edward wearing when Bella sees him for the first time in the square?
(a) His favorite shirt from high school.
(b) A ridiculous-looking Hawaiian flower shirt.
(c) No shirt at all.
(d) A shirt she gave him for his birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
2. Why is Bella not a vampire even though she has been bitten by one?
3. From what play does Edward quote when he sees Bella for the first time in the square?
4. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
5. How does Bella get to the Cullen house for the vote on her becoming a vampire?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)