Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Sam and the rest of the La Push gang feel about Jacob hanging out with Bella?
(a) They are intimidated by her beauty.
(b) They want to attack her since she is also friends with the vampires.
(c) They all have secret crushes on her.
(d) They do not like it.
2. Who acts as the spokesperson for the werewolves to Bella and Edward?
(d) Dr. Cullen.
3. What causes Bella to shake with horror after she, Edward, and Alice leave the underground chamber in Italy?
(a) Her guilt over leaving Jacob.
(b) The sounds of the humans being bitten.
(c) Her fear of what her father will do to her when she gets home.
(d) Her relief at not being burned at the stake.
4. How do Alice, Edward, and Bella respond to Aro's invitation to join their family?
(a) They refuse.
(b) Bella wants to join but Alice and Edward don't.
(c) They are honored.
(d) Alice wants to join but Edward and Bella don't.
5. What item does Jacob leave in Bella's driveway that gets her into trouble?
(a) A wooden cross used to keep vampires away.
(b) Her motorcycle.
(c) Her car after he got in an accident with it.
(d) Her dirty clothes.
6. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
(a) They flirt with him.
(b) They have a fake pass to get through.
(c) They drive through the blockade.
(d) They bribe him.
7. When Bella returns from Italy, who does she learn has cut off his friendship with her?
8. What ultimatum does Bella give Charlie about Edward?
(a) That Charlie better become a vampire, too.
(b) That Charlie better let Edward move in or she will move out.
(c) That she and Edward are a package deal.
(d) That Charlie better talk to him or Bella will call the police.
9. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
(a) By yelling "Fire!"
(b) By pushing people over.
(c) By flying.
(d) By running through a fountain.
10. Why does Bella storm into the Black house after her dream?
(a) To attack Billy.
(b) To demand her money back.
(c) To warn them that people will be hunting wolves.
(d) To attack Charlie.
11. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
(b) The Volturi.
12. What is the Palazzo dei Priori?
(a) The name of the airline Bella and Alice took to Italy.
(b) The clock tower where Edward wants to expose the existence of vampires.
(c) The name of the hotel where Alice and Bella are staying.
(d) Bella's name in Italian.
13. How many vampires does Alice report are coming back to Forks?
(a) All of them.
(c) Just 2: Alice and Clark.
(d) Just 2: Edward and Dr. Carlisle.
14. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
(a) That Charlie is going to lose his job.
(b) Edward's new girlfriend.
(c) Bella's emotional breakdown.
(d) That Charlie is secretly a vampire, too.
15. What rude gesture does Jacob make when he comments on the company (Alice) that Bella has at her house when he stops by on the day of Harry's funeral?
(a) He sticks his tongue out.
(b) He flips her guest off.
(c) He wrinkles his nose.
(d) He pretends he is gagging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the bruises under Edward's eyes indicate?
2. Where does Bella spend most of her spring break?
3. Why is Bella not a vampire even though she has been bitten by one?
4. Who does Edward confess he has been tracking the entire time he has been gone from Forks?
5. Where does Bella notice that Edward does NOT kiss her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)