|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
(b) Because they are too late.
(c) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
(d) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
2. What skill does Aro have?
(a) The ability to travel through time.
(b) The ability to control other people's thoughts.
(c) The ability to read someone's mind when he touches them.
(d) The ability to transform into anything.
3. Where does Edward head when he thinks that Bella is dead?
4. Who saves Bella from drowning during her first attempt at cliff diving?
5. What rude thing does Jacob say into the phone when he answers the phone at Bella's house?
(a) "Don't ever call here again!"
(b) "He's at the funeral!"
(c) "Wait for her to call you!"
(d) "I have her now and you will never see her again!"
6. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
7. Why is Alice tense when Bella sees her in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she is another vampire in disguise.
(b) Because she is nervous.
(c) Because she secretly hates Bella.
(d) Because she hasn't fed yet.
8. What threatening power does the young vampire girl have?
(a) The ability to become any age at any time.
(b) The ability to cause excruciating pain to others.
(c) The ability to control other people's actions.
(d) The ablity to slow -- but not stop -- time.
9. What vampire does Jacob report has been killed in Chapter 13?
10. Where do the wolves want Bella and Charlie to be while they hunt Victoria?
(a) In their house only.
(b) In Canada.
(c) Anywhere but Forks.
(d) In La Push.
11. Who rides on the plane to Italy with Bella?
(d) No one.
12. Why does Jacob refuse to go into Bella's house as he drops her off after they learn about Harry's death?
(a) Because he says he is afraid he will never leave if he goes inside.
(b) Because he can smell a vampire inside.
(c) Because he is too dirty for her spotless house.
(d) Because he doesn't want to upset her father.
13. Where does Bella spend most of her spring break?
(a) Jacob's house.
(b) Charlie's house.
(c) Her mom's house in Phoenix.
(d) Camping in the woods.
14. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
(a) The Cullens'.
(c) Her father's.
15. Who votes NOT to turn Bella into a vampire?
(a) Rosalie and Edward.
(b) Carlisle and Edward.
(c) Alice and Carlisle.
(d) Rosalie and Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
2. When Bella wakes up after returning from Italy, what emotion does she tell Edward he needs to let go of?
3. Why is Bella not a vampire even though she has been bitten by one?
4. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
5. How do Alice and Bella get past the first guard in Volterra?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)