|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young girl that all of the Volturi seem to cower to?
2. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
(a) Because she is not afraid of vampires, but is afraid of werewolves.
(b) Because she accuses everyone of being mean, but is mean, herself.
(c) Because she encourages Jacob to love her even though she doesn't love him back.
(d) Because she lies to many adults, but gets mad when they lie to her.
3. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
(a) He giggles.
(b) He is flattered.
(c) He is not very happy.
(d) He flies into a wild rage.
4. How does Alice respond to seeing Bella walk through the door after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) She is speechless.
(b) She tries to attack her with a wooden stake.
(c) She hugs her and starts sobbing.
(d) She is surprised to see her.
5. From what play does Edward quote when he sees Bella for the first time in the square?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
6. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because they are too late.
(b) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
(c) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
(d) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
7. How does Harry die?
(a) A bear attack.
(b) A wolf attack.
(c) A vampire attack.
(d) A heart attack.
8. Why does Bella think she must become a vampire soon?
(a) Because she can't bear to be the odd person out anymore.
(b) Because the Volturi are expecting it.
(c) Because she is afraid of falling in love with Jacob more otherwise.
(d) Because she can only do so until she turns 19.
9. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
(a) By yelling "Fire!"
(b) By running through a fountain.
(c) By pushing people over.
(d) By flying.
10. Who is on the other end of the phone when Jacob makes his rude comment?
(b) Dr. Carlisle.
11. What vampire does Jacob report has been killed in Chapter 13?
12. Where does Edward kiss Bella to calm her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
(a) Her hands.
(b) He doesn't kiss her at all for fear of biting her.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her face and hair.
13. What rude gesture does Jacob make when he comments on the company (Alice) that Bella has at her house when he stops by on the day of Harry's funeral?
(a) He flips her guest off.
(b) He wrinkles his nose.
(c) He sticks his tongue out.
(d) He pretends he is gagging.
14. Who votes NOT to turn Bella into a vampire?
(a) Alice and Carlisle.
(b) Rosalie and Alice.
(c) Carlisle and Edward.
(d) Rosalie and Edward.
15. Which colleges do Edward and Bella fill out applications for?
(a) Secret vampire colleges.
(b) Private colleges in Italy.
(c) Big public schools.
(d) Community colleges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
2. Who is Aro?
3. What threatening power does the young vampire girl have?
4. What ultimatum does Bella give Charlie about Edward?
5. Why is Bella not a vampire even though she has been bitten by one?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)