|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Edward and Bella talk about during the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(a) His vampirism.
(b) Not much, since they can't talk in private.
2. Who is Aro?
(a) The head of the vampire family.
(b) Edward's new adopted father.
(c) Edward's new Italian girlfriend.
(d) The President of Italy.
3. Where does Bella notice that Edward does NOT kiss her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her face and hair.
4. What vampire does Jacob report has been killed in Chapter 13?
5. Why does Bella think she must become a vampire soon?
(a) Because she can only do so until she turns 19.
(b) Because she is afraid of falling in love with Jacob more otherwise.
(c) Because she can't bear to be the odd person out anymore.
(d) Because the Volturi are expecting it.
6. From what play does Edward quote when he sees Bella for the first time in the square?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
7. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she longs for someone she loves.
(b) Because she is human and not a vampire.
(c) Because she was hanging around with a werewolf.
(d) Because the water she jumped into was poison.
8. What skill does Aro have?
(a) The ability to travel through time.
(b) The ability to read someone's mind when he touches them.
(c) The ability to control other people's thoughts.
(d) The ability to transform into anything.
9. What is the one rule that all vampires must follow?
(a) To only marry and have children with other vampires.
(b) Not to bite any innocent people.
(c) Not to bite anyone under the age of 18.
(d) Not to let anyone know about vampires.
10. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He barely notices her.
(b) He is pleased to see her.
(c) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
(d) He becomes furious.
11. What major, romantic gesture almost happens between Jacob and Bella while they are arguing whether or not it is possible for Bella to be friends with both vampires and werewolves?
(a) They almost sleep together.
(b) They almost hold hands.
(c) They almost say "I love you" to each other.
(d) They almost kiss.
12. When is Edward allowed to visit the Swan house?
(a) Only when Charlie is home.
(b) During specific hours.
(c) Only during school lunch break.
13. When Bella returns from Italy, who does she learn has cut off his friendship with her?
14. Where does Edward kiss Bella to calm her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her face and hair.
(c) Her hands.
(d) He doesn't kiss her at all for fear of biting her.
15. What, according to Jacob, are some of the features of a werewolf?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Healing fast.
(c) Running as fast as a vampire.
(d) Having a high temperature.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
2. Where does Bella spend most of her spring break?
3. Why is Alice tense when Bella sees her in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
4. Whose smart thinking allows Edward, Alice, and Bella to leave the Volturi alive?
5. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)