|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice initially think Edward's first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To try to kill the head of the Volturi.
(b) To kill himself by going into the sun.
(c) To try to lure Bella there and away from her father.
(d) To ask the Volturi to kill him.
2. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
(a) Her father's.
(d) The Cullens'.
3. What, according to Jacob, are some of the features of a werewolf?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Healing fast.
(c) Having a high temperature.
(d) Running as fast as a vampire.
4. Who does Bella compare Edward and Jacob to?
(a) Paris and Romeo from _Romeo and Juliet_.
(b) Mike and Jessica.
(c) Romeo and Juliet from _Romeo and Juliet_.
(d) Charlie and her mom.
5. Who rides on the plane to Italy with Bella?
(c) No one.
6. Who is Aro?
(a) Edward's new Italian girlfriend.
(b) The President of Italy.
(c) Edward's new adopted father.
(d) The head of the vampire family.
7. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she longs for someone she loves.
(b) Because she was hanging around with a werewolf.
(c) Because she is human and not a vampire.
(d) Because the water she jumped into was poison.
8. Who votes NOT to turn Bella into a vampire?
(a) Carlisle and Edward.
(b) Rosalie and Alice.
(c) Rosalie and Edward.
(d) Alice and Carlisle.
9. What does Bella agree about her choice to jump off the cliff?
(a) That she should tell the newspaper about it.
(b) That it was very stupid.
(c) That it will show her friends just how awesome she really is.
(d) That it was very brave.
10. What ultimatum does Bella give Charlie about Edward?
(a) That Charlie better talk to him or Bella will call the police.
(b) That she and Edward are a package deal.
(c) That Charlie better let Edward move in or she will move out.
(d) That Charlie better become a vampire, too.
11. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
(a) That she really is one of the good vampires.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) That she is trying to kill Bella.
(d) That she isn't a vampire at all.
12. How does Bella respond to seeing Alice in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) She tries to attack her with a wooden stake.
(b) She is surprised to see her.
(c) She hugs her and starts sobbing.
(d) She is speechless.
13. What kind of car does Alice steal in Italy?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Porsche.
(c) A Corvette.
(d) A taxi cab.
14. Where does Edward head when he thinks that Bella is dead?
15. What skill does Aro have?
(a) The ability to read someone's mind when he touches them.
(b) The ability to travel through time.
(c) The ability to control other people's thoughts.
(d) The ability to transform into anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on the other end of the phone when Jacob makes his rude comment?
2. Why does Emily have scars on one side of her face?
3. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
4. Where does Edward confess that he had hidden all of Bella's stuff?
5. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)