|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who loses his temper and tries to attack Bella as a werewolf?
2. How many vampires does Alice report are coming back to Forks?
(a) All of them.
(b) Just 2: Edward and Dr. Carlisle.
(d) Just 2: Alice and Clark.
3. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
(a) Because she accuses everyone of being mean, but is mean, herself.
(b) Because she is not afraid of vampires, but is afraid of werewolves.
(c) Because she encourages Jacob to love her even though she doesn't love him back.
(d) Because she lies to many adults, but gets mad when they lie to her.
4. What shirt is Edward wearing when Bella sees him for the first time in the square?
(a) A shirt she gave him for his birthday.
(b) No shirt at all.
(c) His favorite shirt from high school.
(d) A ridiculous-looking Hawaiian flower shirt.
5. What rude thing does Jacob say into the phone when he answers the phone at Bella's house?
(a) "He's at the funeral!"
(b) "Wait for her to call you!"
(c) "I have her now and you will never see her again!"
(d) "Don't ever call here again!"
6. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
(a) They bribe him.
(b) They flirt with him.
(c) They drive through the blockade.
(d) They have a fake pass to get through.
7. Where does Bella spend most of her spring break?
(a) Jacob's house.
(b) Her mom's house in Phoenix.
(c) Charlie's house.
(d) Camping in the woods.
8. What threatening power does the young vampire girl have?
(a) The ability to control other people's actions.
(b) The ability to cause excruciating pain to others.
(c) The ability to become any age at any time.
(d) The ablity to slow -- but not stop -- time.
9. How do Sam and the rest of the La Push gang feel about Jacob hanging out with Bella?
(a) They do not like it.
(b) They want to attack her since she is also friends with the vampires.
(c) They all have secret crushes on her.
(d) They are intimidated by her beauty.
10. What do Bella and Edward negotiate as he takes her back to her house after the vote?
(a) When she will become a vampire.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Who will turn her into a vampire.
(d) If and when they will get married.
11. What notable thing does Edward say to Bella on the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(a) He tells her he loves her.
(b) He asks her to marry him.
(c) Nothing; he doesn't speak the entire flight.
(d) He confesses that he has been dating someone else.
12. Who votes NOT to turn Bella into a vampire?
(a) Rosalie and Alice.
(b) Alice and Carlisle.
(c) Rosalie and Edward.
(d) Carlisle and Edward.
13. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
(a) Because she is too terrified to get her words out.
(b) Because he is sleeping so peacefully that she doesn't want to wake him up.
(c) Because he isn't there.
(d) Because he is in his wolf form.
14. Why did Edward say he didn't want to be with her anymore?
(a) Because he had a new girlfriend that he liked better.
(b) Because he knew she wouldn't let him go easily otherwise.
(c) Because it was true.
(d) Because he fell out of love with her.
15. Who rides on the plane to Italy with Bella?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bella wakes up after returning from Italy, what emotion does she tell Edward he needs to let go of?
2. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
3. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
4. Why is Bella not a vampire even though she has been bitten by one?
5. Who does Jacob accuse of killing people in the forest?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)