|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acts as the spokesperson for the werewolves to Bella and Edward?
(b) Dr. Cullen.
2. What do Bella and Edward negotiate as he takes her back to her house after the vote?
(a) Who will turn her into a vampire.
(b) If and when they will get married.
(c) When she will become a vampire.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
3. Who does Bella compare Edward and Jacob to?
(a) Mike and Jessica.
(b) Romeo and Juliet from _Romeo and Juliet_.
(c) Charlie and her mom.
(d) Paris and Romeo from _Romeo and Juliet_.
4. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she is human and not a vampire.
(b) Because the water she jumped into was poison.
(c) Because she longs for someone she loves.
(d) Because she was hanging around with a werewolf.
5. Who is Aro?
(a) Edward's new Italian girlfriend.
(b) Edward's new adopted father.
(c) The President of Italy.
(d) The head of the vampire family.
6. What major, romantic gesture almost happens between Jacob and Bella while they are arguing whether or not it is possible for Bella to be friends with both vampires and werewolves?
(a) They almost say "I love you" to each other.
(b) They almost sleep together.
(c) They almost kiss.
(d) They almost hold hands.
7. What kind of car does Alice steal in Italy?
(a) A Porsche.
(b) A Ferrari.
(c) A Corvette.
(d) A taxi cab.
8. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
(a) A pack of werewolves.
(b) A witch.
(c) A flash of fire.
9. What rude thing does Jacob say into the phone when he answers the phone at Bella's house?
(a) "He's at the funeral!"
(b) "Don't ever call here again!"
(c) "Wait for her to call you!"
(d) "I have her now and you will never see her again!"
10. Why does Jacob refuse to go into Bella's house as he drops her off after they learn about Harry's death?
(a) Because he can smell a vampire inside.
(b) Because he says he is afraid he will never leave if he goes inside.
(c) Because he is too dirty for her spotless house.
(d) Because he doesn't want to upset her father.
11. Why is Alice tense when Bella sees her in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she is nervous.
(b) Because she hasn't fed yet.
(c) Because she is another vampire in disguise.
(d) Because she secretly hates Bella.
12. Who appears as a vision underwater after Bella goes cliff diving for the first time?
(d) No one.
13. What ultimatum does Bella give Charlie about Edward?
(a) That Charlie better talk to him or Bella will call the police.
(b) That she and Edward are a package deal.
(c) That Charlie better let Edward move in or she will move out.
(d) That Charlie better become a vampire, too.
14. What does Alice initially think Edward's first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To try to kill the head of the Volturi.
(b) To try to lure Bella there and away from her father.
(c) To ask the Volturi to kill him.
(d) To kill himself by going into the sun.
15. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
(a) Because she is too terrified to get her words out.
(b) Because he is sleeping so peacefully that she doesn't want to wake him up.
(c) Because he is in his wolf form.
(d) Because he isn't there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Aro have?
2. How many vampires does Alice report are coming back to Forks?
3. What item does Jacob leave in Bella's driveway that gets her into trouble?
4. What causes Bella to shake with horror after she, Edward, and Alice leave the underground chamber in Italy?
5. Who saves Bella from drowning during her first attempt at cliff diving?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)