|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose smart thinking allows Edward, Alice, and Bella to leave the Volturi alive?
2. Who does Edward confess he has been tracking the entire time he has been gone from Forks?
3. Where does Edward head when he thinks that Bella is dead?
4. Who teaches Bella to cliff dive for the first time?
(b) No one; she tries it alone.
5. What is the one rule that all vampires must follow?
(a) To only marry and have children with other vampires.
(b) Not to let anyone know about vampires.
(c) Not to bite any innocent people.
(d) Not to bite anyone under the age of 18.
6. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
(a) Because she accuses everyone of being mean, but is mean, herself.
(b) Because she lies to many adults, but gets mad when they lie to her.
(c) Because she is not afraid of vampires, but is afraid of werewolves.
(d) Because she encourages Jacob to love her even though she doesn't love him back.
7. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
(a) That she really is one of the good vampires.
(b) That she isn't a vampire at all.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) That she is trying to kill Bella.
8. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
(a) Because he is in his wolf form.
(b) Because she is too terrified to get her words out.
(c) Because he isn't there.
(d) Because he is sleeping so peacefully that she doesn't want to wake him up.
9. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
10. Who appears as a vision underwater after Bella goes cliff diving for the first time?
(b) No one.
11. What vampire does Jacob report has been killed in Chapter 13?
12. Who is Aro?
(a) The President of Italy.
(b) The head of the vampire family.
(c) Edward's new adopted father.
(d) Edward's new Italian girlfriend.
13. Who rides on the plane to Italy with Bella?
(c) No one.
14. Why does Jacob refuse to go into Bella's house as he drops her off after they learn about Harry's death?
(a) Because he says he is afraid he will never leave if he goes inside.
(b) Because he can smell a vampire inside.
(c) Because he doesn't want to upset her father.
(d) Because he is too dirty for her spotless house.
15. What shirt is Edward wearing when Bella sees him for the first time in the square?
(a) A shirt she gave him for his birthday.
(b) No shirt at all.
(c) His favorite shirt from high school.
(d) A ridiculous-looking Hawaiian flower shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
2. How does Harry die?
3. How does Alice respond to seeing Bella walk through the door after the cliff-diving incident?
4. Who is on the other end of the phone when Jacob makes his rude comment?
5. Why does Bella storm into the Black house after her dream?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)