|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the wolves want Bella and Charlie to be while they hunt Victoria?
(a) Anywhere but Forks.
(b) In Canada.
(c) In their house only.
(d) In La Push.
2. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
(a) Edward's new girlfriend.
(b) That Charlie is going to lose his job.
(c) Bella's emotional breakdown.
(d) That Charlie is secretly a vampire, too.
3. What do Edward and Bella talk about during the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(b) His vampirism.
(d) Not much, since they can't talk in private.
4. What kind of car does Alice steal in Italy?
(a) A taxi cab.
(b) A Ferrari.
(c) A Corvette.
(d) A Porsche.
5. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
(a) By yelling "Fire!"
(b) By pushing people over.
(c) By running through a fountain.
(d) By flying.
6. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
(b) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
(c) Because they are too late.
(d) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
7. Who does Jacob accuse of killing people in the forest?
(a) The vampires.
(b) A strange sickness.
(c) The werewolves.
(d) The bears.
8. How many vampires does Alice report are coming back to Forks?
(a) Just 2: Edward and Dr. Carlisle.
(c) Just 2: Alice and Clark.
(d) All of them.
9. What rude thing does Jacob say into the phone when he answers the phone at Bella's house?
(a) "He's at the funeral!"
(b) "Don't ever call here again!"
(c) "Wait for her to call you!"
(d) "I have her now and you will never see her again!"
10. Where does Edward confess that he had hidden all of Bella's stuff?
(a) In the floorboards of her room.
(b) In the old Cullen house.
(c) In her closet.
(d) In a box in the meadow they went to once.
11. What is the one rule that all vampires must follow?
(a) Not to let anyone know about vampires.
(b) To only marry and have children with other vampires.
(c) Not to bite any innocent people.
(d) Not to bite anyone under the age of 18.
12. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
(a) The Volturi.
13. What does Alice realize Edward's actual first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To go into hiding in the Italian sewer system.
(b) To rob a bank so he could have money to support Bella.
(c) To bite someone in the city and expose the vampires.
(d) To marry his other girlfriend.
14. What is the name of the young girl that all of the Volturi seem to cower to?
15. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
(a) They drive through the blockade.
(b) They bribe him.
(c) They flirt with him.
(d) They have a fake pass to get through.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bella handle Rosalie's apology to her?
2. How do Sam and the rest of the La Push gang feel about Jacob hanging out with Bella?
3. Why is Bella not a vampire even though she has been bitten by one?
4. What threatening power does the young vampire girl have?
5. What do Bella and Edward negotiate as he takes her back to her house after the vote?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)