|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
(a) A pack of werewolves.
(c) A flash of fire.
(d) A witch.
2. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He barely notices her.
(b) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
(c) He is pleased to see her.
(d) He becomes furious.
3. Why does Bella think she must become a vampire soon?
(a) Because she is afraid of falling in love with Jacob more otherwise.
(b) Because she can't bear to be the odd person out anymore.
(c) Because the Volturi are expecting it.
(d) Because she can only do so until she turns 19.
4. How does Bella handle Rosalie's apology to her?
(a) She questions how genuine the apology is.
(b) She pretends not to hear her.
(c) She is shocked.
(d) She is furious.
5. Why does Jacob refuse to go into Bella's house as he drops her off after they learn about Harry's death?
(a) Because he doesn't want to upset her father.
(b) Because he is too dirty for her spotless house.
(c) Because he says he is afraid he will never leave if he goes inside.
(d) Because he can smell a vampire inside.
6. When Bella wakes up after returning from Italy, what emotion does she tell Edward he needs to let go of?
7. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she is human and not a vampire.
(b) Because she was hanging around with a werewolf.
(c) Because she longs for someone she loves.
(d) Because the water she jumped into was poison.
8. What item does Jacob leave in Bella's driveway that gets her into trouble?
(a) Her motorcycle.
(b) Her dirty clothes.
(c) A wooden cross used to keep vampires away.
(d) Her car after he got in an accident with it.
9. Where does Bella notice that Edward does NOT kiss her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
(a) Her feet.
(b) Her face and hair.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her hands.
10. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
(a) They flirt with him.
(b) They bribe him.
(c) They have a fake pass to get through.
(d) They drive through the blockade.
11. How do Alice, Edward, and Bella respond to Aro's invitation to join their family?
(a) They are honored.
(b) Alice wants to join but Edward and Bella don't.
(c) Bella wants to join but Alice and Edward don't.
(d) They refuse.
12. What rude gesture does Jacob make when he comments on the company (Alice) that Bella has at her house when he stops by on the day of Harry's funeral?
(a) He flips her guest off.
(b) He pretends he is gagging.
(c) He sticks his tongue out.
(d) He wrinkles his nose.
13. Who is on the other end of the phone when Jacob makes his rude comment?
(a) Dr. Carlisle.
14. What rude thing does Jacob say into the phone when he answers the phone at Bella's house?
(a) "Wait for her to call you!"
(b) "Don't ever call here again!"
(c) "I have her now and you will never see her again!"
(d) "He's at the funeral!"
15. Whose smart thinking allows Edward, Alice, and Bella to leave the Volturi alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bella storm into the Black house after her dream?
2. Who votes NOT to turn Bella into a vampire?
3. When Bella returns from Italy, who does she learn has cut off his friendship with her?
4. What skill does Aro have?
5. Why did Edward say he didn't want to be with her anymore?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)