|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bella storm into the Black house after her dream?
(a) To attack Charlie.
(b) To attack Billy.
(c) To demand her money back.
(d) To warn them that people will be hunting wolves.
2. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
(a) Because she encourages Jacob to love her even though she doesn't love him back.
(b) Because she is not afraid of vampires, but is afraid of werewolves.
(c) Because she lies to many adults, but gets mad when they lie to her.
(d) Because she accuses everyone of being mean, but is mean, herself.
3. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
(b) He becomes furious.
(c) He barely notices her.
(d) He is pleased to see her.
4. What skill does Aro have?
(a) The ability to transform into anything.
(b) The ability to read someone's mind when he touches them.
(c) The ability to control other people's thoughts.
(d) The ability to travel through time.
5. Why is Alice tense when Bella sees her in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she is nervous.
(b) Because she hasn't fed yet.
(c) Because she secretly hates Bella.
(d) Because she is another vampire in disguise.
6. What does Alice realize Edward's actual first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To bite someone in the city and expose the vampires.
(b) To go into hiding in the Italian sewer system.
(c) To marry his other girlfriend.
(d) To rob a bank so he could have money to support Bella.
7. Who does Edward confess he has been tracking the entire time he has been gone from Forks?
8. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
(a) By pushing people over.
(b) By flying.
(c) By running through a fountain.
(d) By yelling "Fire!"
9. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she was hanging around with a werewolf.
(b) Because the water she jumped into was poison.
(c) Because she is human and not a vampire.
(d) Because she longs for someone she loves.
10. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
11. Why did Edward say he didn't want to be with her anymore?
(a) Because he had a new girlfriend that he liked better.
(b) Because he knew she wouldn't let him go easily otherwise.
(c) Because he fell out of love with her.
(d) Because it was true.
12. Where does Edward head when he thinks that Bella is dead?
13. Whose smart thinking allows Edward, Alice, and Bella to leave the Volturi alive?
14. What do Bella and Edward negotiate as he takes her back to her house after the vote?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) If and when they will get married.
(c) Who will turn her into a vampire.
(d) When she will become a vampire.
15. How does Harry die?
(a) A vampire attack.
(b) A wolf attack.
(c) A bear attack.
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
2. Where do the wolves want Bella and Charlie to be while they hunt Victoria?
3. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
4. What shirt is Edward wearing when Bella sees him for the first time in the square?
5. What rude gesture does Jacob make when he comments on the company (Alice) that Bella has at her house when he stops by on the day of Harry's funeral?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)