|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
(a) That she isn't a vampire at all.
(b) That she really is one of the good vampires.
(c) That she is trying to kill Bella.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
2. Why does Jacob refuse to go into Bella's house as he drops her off after they learn about Harry's death?
(a) Because he is too dirty for her spotless house.
(b) Because he doesn't want to upset her father.
(c) Because he can smell a vampire inside.
(d) Because he says he is afraid he will never leave if he goes inside.
3. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
(a) They have a fake pass to get through.
(b) They drive through the blockade.
(c) They flirt with him.
(d) They bribe him.
4. How do Sam and the rest of the La Push gang feel about Jacob hanging out with Bella?
(a) They do not like it.
(b) They want to attack her since she is also friends with the vampires.
(c) They all have secret crushes on her.
(d) They are intimidated by her beauty.
5. Why does Bella think she must become a vampire soon?
(a) Because she can only do so until she turns 19.
(b) Because she can't bear to be the odd person out anymore.
(c) Because the Volturi are expecting it.
(d) Because she is afraid of falling in love with Jacob more otherwise.
6. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
7. How does Harry die?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A wolf attack.
(c) A vampire attack.
(d) A bear attack.
8. What is the one rule that all vampires must follow?
(a) Not to let anyone know about vampires.
(b) Not to bite anyone under the age of 18.
(c) To only marry and have children with other vampires.
(d) Not to bite any innocent people.
9. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
10. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
(a) Edward's new girlfriend.
(b) That Charlie is going to lose his job.
(c) Bella's emotional breakdown.
(d) That Charlie is secretly a vampire, too.
11. Why does Bella storm into the Black house after her dream?
(a) To demand her money back.
(b) To attack Billy.
(c) To attack Charlie.
(d) To warn them that people will be hunting wolves.
12. What rude thing does Jacob say into the phone when he answers the phone at Bella's house?
(a) "Wait for her to call you!"
(b) "Don't ever call here again!"
(c) "He's at the funeral!"
(d) "I have her now and you will never see her again!"
13. How does Bella handle Rosalie's apology to her?
(a) She is furious.
(b) She pretends not to hear her.
(c) She questions how genuine the apology is.
(d) She is shocked.
14. Where does Bella spend most of her spring break?
(a) Charlie's house.
(b) Jacob's house.
(c) Camping in the woods.
(d) Her mom's house in Phoenix.
15. Who votes NOT to turn Bella into a vampire?
(a) Alice and Carlisle.
(b) Rosalie and Edward.
(c) Rosalie and Alice.
(d) Carlisle and Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
2. Where does Bella notice that Edward does NOT kiss her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
3. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
4. What vampire does Jacob report has been killed in Chapter 13?
5. How many vampires does Alice report are coming back to Forks?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)