|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What threatening power does the young vampire girl have?
(a) The ability to cause excruciating pain to others.
(b) The ability to become any age at any time.
(c) The ablity to slow -- but not stop -- time.
(d) The ability to control other people's actions.
2. Where does Bella spend most of her spring break?
(a) Charlie's house.
(b) Her mom's house in Phoenix.
(c) Jacob's house.
(d) Camping in the woods.
3. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
(c) The Volturi.
4. What do Bella and Edward negotiate as he takes her back to her house after the vote?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) When she will become a vampire.
(c) If and when they will get married.
(d) Who will turn her into a vampire.
5. Why is Alice tense when Bella sees her in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she is another vampire in disguise.
(b) Because she hasn't fed yet.
(c) Because she secretly hates Bella.
(d) Because she is nervous.
6. Who does Bella compare Edward and Jacob to?
(a) Paris and Romeo from _Romeo and Juliet_.
(b) Charlie and her mom.
(c) Romeo and Juliet from _Romeo and Juliet_.
(d) Mike and Jessica.
7. How do Alice, Edward, and Bella respond to Aro's invitation to join their family?
(a) They refuse.
(b) They are honored.
(c) Alice wants to join but Edward and Bella don't.
(d) Bella wants to join but Alice and Edward don't.
8. How many vampires does Alice report are coming back to Forks?
(a) All of them.
(b) Just 2: Edward and Dr. Carlisle.
(d) Just 2: Alice and Clark.
9. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
(a) That Charlie is secretly a vampire, too.
(b) Edward's new girlfriend.
(c) That Charlie is going to lose his job.
(d) Bella's emotional breakdown.
10. Who does Edward confess he has been tracking the entire time he has been gone from Forks?
11. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
(a) Because he is sleeping so peacefully that she doesn't want to wake him up.
(b) Because she is too terrified to get her words out.
(c) Because he isn't there.
(d) Because he is in his wolf form.
12. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
(b) Because they are too late.
(c) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
(d) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
13. Who does Jacob accuse of killing people in the forest?
(a) The werewolves.
(b) A strange sickness.
(c) The vampires.
(d) The bears.
14. What shirt is Edward wearing when Bella sees him for the first time in the square?
(a) No shirt at all.
(b) His favorite shirt from high school.
(c) A ridiculous-looking Hawaiian flower shirt.
(d) A shirt she gave him for his birthday.
15. Where does Edward kiss Bella to calm her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her face and hair.
(c) He doesn't kiss her at all for fear of biting her.
(d) Her hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
2. What kind of car does Alice steal in Italy?
3. Where do the wolves want Bella and Charlie to be while they hunt Victoria?
4. Who appears as a vision underwater after Bella goes cliff diving for the first time?
5. Who teaches Bella to cliff dive for the first time?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)