|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
(a) He is not very happy.
(b) He flies into a wild rage.
(c) He giggles.
(d) He is flattered.
2. Where does Edward confess that he had hidden all of Bella's stuff?
(a) In the old Cullen house.
(b) In the floorboards of her room.
(c) In a box in the meadow they went to once.
(d) In her closet.
3. What does Alice initially think Edward's first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To try to kill the head of the Volturi.
(b) To kill himself by going into the sun.
(c) To ask the Volturi to kill him.
(d) To try to lure Bella there and away from her father.
4. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
(b) He barely notices her.
(c) He is pleased to see her.
(d) He becomes furious.
5. How do Sam and the rest of the La Push gang feel about Jacob hanging out with Bella?
(a) They all have secret crushes on her.
(b) They do not like it.
(c) They are intimidated by her beauty.
(d) They want to attack her since she is also friends with the vampires.
6. How does Harry die?
(a) A bear attack.
(b) A wolf attack.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A vampire attack.
7. What ultimatum does Bella give Charlie about Edward?
(a) That Charlie better let Edward move in or she will move out.
(b) That Charlie better talk to him or Bella will call the police.
(c) That she and Edward are a package deal.
(d) That Charlie better become a vampire, too.
8. How many vampires does Alice report are coming back to Forks?
(b) Just 2: Alice and Clark.
(c) Just 2: Edward and Dr. Carlisle.
(d) All of them.
9. Why did Edward say he didn't want to be with her anymore?
(a) Because he fell out of love with her.
(b) Because he had a new girlfriend that he liked better.
(c) Because he knew she wouldn't let him go easily otherwise.
(d) Because it was true.
10. Why does Bella think she must become a vampire soon?
(a) Because she is afraid of falling in love with Jacob more otherwise.
(b) Because she can only do so until she turns 19.
(c) Because she can't bear to be the odd person out anymore.
(d) Because the Volturi are expecting it.
11. What do Bella and Edward negotiate as he takes her back to her house after the vote?
(a) When she will become a vampire.
(b) Who will turn her into a vampire.
(c) If and when they will get married.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
12. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
13. What notable thing does Edward say to Bella on the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(a) Nothing; he doesn't speak the entire flight.
(b) He confesses that he has been dating someone else.
(c) He tells her he loves her.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
14. When Bella returns from Italy, who does she learn has cut off his friendship with her?
15. Who teaches Bella to cliff dive for the first time?
(c) No one; she tries it alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who votes NOT to turn Bella into a vampire?
2. What does Bella overhear Charlie and Alice talking about?
3. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
4. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
5. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)