|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bella notice that Edward does NOT kiss her after the encounter in the underground chamber?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her face and hair.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her feet.
2. What rude gesture does Jacob make when he comments on the company (Alice) that Bella has at her house when he stops by on the day of Harry's funeral?
(a) He pretends he is gagging.
(b) He flips her guest off.
(c) He sticks his tongue out.
(d) He wrinkles his nose.
3. From what play does Edward quote when he sees Bella for the first time in the square?
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
4. What, according to Jacob, are some of the features of a werewolf?
(a) Running as fast as a vampire.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Healing fast.
(d) Having a high temperature.
5. Why does Bella think she must become a vampire soon?
(a) Because she can only do so until she turns 19.
(b) Because she is afraid of falling in love with Jacob more otherwise.
(c) Because she can't bear to be the odd person out anymore.
(d) Because the Volturi are expecting it.
6. What major, romantic gesture almost happens between Jacob and Bella while they are arguing whether or not it is possible for Bella to be friends with both vampires and werewolves?
(a) They almost say "I love you" to each other.
(b) They almost kiss.
(c) They almost hold hands.
(d) They almost sleep together.
7. How does Alice respond to seeing Bella walk through the door after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) She hugs her and starts sobbing.
(b) She tries to attack her with a wooden stake.
(c) She is speechless.
(d) She is surprised to see her.
8. Why did Edward say he didn't want to be with her anymore?
(a) Because he had a new girlfriend that he liked better.
(b) Because he knew she wouldn't let him go easily otherwise.
(c) Because it was true.
(d) Because he fell out of love with her.
9. Where does Edward confess that he had hidden all of Bella's stuff?
(a) In a box in the meadow they went to once.
(b) In the floorboards of her room.
(c) In the old Cullen house.
(d) In her closet.
10. What does Bella agree about her choice to jump off the cliff?
(a) That she should tell the newspaper about it.
(b) That it will show her friends just how awesome she really is.
(c) That it was very stupid.
(d) That it was very brave.
11. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) That she really is one of the good vampires.
(c) That she isn't a vampire at all.
(d) That she is trying to kill Bella.
12. Which colleges do Edward and Bella fill out applications for?
(a) Big public schools.
(b) Secret vampire colleges.
(c) Community colleges.
(d) Private colleges in Italy.
13. How does Bella get to the Cullen house for the vote on her becoming a vampire?
(a) By having Edward drive her.
(b) By taking her truck.
(c) By riding on Edward's back.
(d) By stealing Charlie's car.
14. Why does Jacob refuse to go into Bella's house as he drops her off after they learn about Harry's death?
(a) Because he can smell a vampire inside.
(b) Because he is too dirty for her spotless house.
(c) Because he says he is afraid he will never leave if he goes inside.
(d) Because he doesn't want to upset her father.
15. How many vampires does Alice report are coming back to Forks?
(a) All of them.
(c) Just 2: Alice and Clark.
(d) Just 2: Edward and Dr. Carlisle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice initially think Edward's first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
2. What skill does Aro have?
3. What does Bella think is a bigger concern than Victoria?
4. What shirt is Edward wearing when Bella sees him for the first time in the square?
5. When Bella returns from Italy, who does she learn has cut off his friendship with her?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)