|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bella handle Rosalie's apology to her?
(a) She is furious.
(b) She pretends not to hear her.
(c) She questions how genuine the apology is.
(d) She is shocked.
2. What kind of car does Alice steal in Italy?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Corvette.
(c) A taxi cab.
(d) A Porsche.
3. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
(a) A flash of fire.
(b) A pack of werewolves.
(d) A witch.
4. Who rides on the plane to Italy with Bella?
(d) No one.
5. How does Edward respond when Bella confesses that she put herself in dangerous situations just to hear his voice?
(a) He giggles.
(b) He flies into a wild rage.
(c) He is flattered.
(d) He is not very happy.
6. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
(a) Because he isn't there.
(b) Because he is in his wolf form.
(c) Because he is sleeping so peacefully that she doesn't want to wake him up.
(d) Because she is too terrified to get her words out.
7. What do the bruises under Edward's eyes indicate?
(a) That it is a fake Edward, not the real one.
(b) Nothing in particular; it's just to make him look scary.
(d) Vampire thirst.
8. How does Bella respond to seeing Alice in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) She is speechless.
(b) She hugs her and starts sobbing.
(c) She is surprised to see her.
(d) She tries to attack her with a wooden stake.
9. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
10. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
(b) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
(c) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
(d) Because they are too late.
11. Who votes NOT to turn Bella into a vampire?
(a) Carlisle and Edward.
(b) Rosalie and Alice.
(c) Alice and Carlisle.
(d) Rosalie and Edward.
12. What, according to Jacob, are some of the features of a werewolf?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Healing fast.
(c) Having a high temperature.
(d) Running as fast as a vampire.
13. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
(a) Because she encourages Jacob to love her even though she doesn't love him back.
(b) Because she lies to many adults, but gets mad when they lie to her.
(c) Because she is not afraid of vampires, but is afraid of werewolves.
(d) Because she accuses everyone of being mean, but is mean, herself.
14. Where do the wolves want Bella and Charlie to be while they hunt Victoria?
(a) Anywhere but Forks.
(b) In La Push.
(c) In their house only.
(d) In Canada.
15. How do Sam and the rest of the La Push gang feel about Jacob hanging out with Bella?
(a) They all have secret crushes on her.
(b) They do not like it.
(c) They are intimidated by her beauty.
(d) They want to attack her since she is also friends with the vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Alice, Edward, and Bella respond to Aro's invitation to join their family?
2. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
3. Who is Aro?
4. What is the name of the young girl that all of the Volturi seem to cower to?
5. Who does Jacob accuse of killing people in the forest?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)