|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alice tense when Bella sees her in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she hasn't fed yet.
(b) Because she is nervous.
(c) Because she is another vampire in disguise.
(d) Because she secretly hates Bella.
2. Where does Edward head when he thinks that Bella is dead?
3. Who does Edward confess he has been tracking the entire time he has been gone from Forks?
4. What major, romantic gesture almost happens between Jacob and Bella while they are arguing whether or not it is possible for Bella to be friends with both vampires and werewolves?
(a) They almost sleep together.
(b) They almost kiss.
(c) They almost hold hands.
(d) They almost say "I love you" to each other.
5. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He is pleased to see her.
(b) He barely notices her.
(c) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
(d) He becomes furious.
6. What skill does Aro have?
(a) The ability to transform into anything.
(b) The ability to read someone's mind when he touches them.
(c) The ability to control other people's thoughts.
(d) The ability to travel through time.
7. What item does Jacob leave in Bella's driveway that gets her into trouble?
(a) Her dirty clothes.
(b) Her car after he got in an accident with it.
(c) Her motorcycle.
(d) A wooden cross used to keep vampires away.
8. What is the Palazzo dei Priori?
(a) The name of the hotel where Alice and Bella are staying.
(b) The name of the airline Bella and Alice took to Italy.
(c) Bella's name in Italian.
(d) The clock tower where Edward wants to expose the existence of vampires.
9. What rude thing does Jacob say into the phone when he answers the phone at Bella's house?
(a) "I have her now and you will never see her again!"
(b) "Wait for her to call you!"
(c) "He's at the funeral!"
(d) "Don't ever call here again!"
10. Who appears as a vision underwater after Bella goes cliff diving for the first time?
(c) No one.
11. What notable thing does Edward say to Bella on the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(a) Nothing; he doesn't speak the entire flight.
(b) He tells her he loves her.
(c) He confesses that he has been dating someone else.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
12. What do Edward and Bella talk about during the flight back to Seattle from Italy?
(b) His vampirism.
(d) Not much, since they can't talk in private.
13. How does Harry die?
(a) A bear attack.
(b) A vampire attack.
(c) A wolf attack.
(d) A heart attack.
14. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
(a) A flash of fire.
(c) A witch.
(d) A pack of werewolves.
15. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
(a) Because she lies to many adults, but gets mad when they lie to her.
(b) Because she encourages Jacob to love her even though she doesn't love him back.
(c) Because she accuses everyone of being mean, but is mean, herself.
(d) Because she is not afraid of vampires, but is afraid of werewolves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who acts as the spokesperson for the werewolves to Bella and Edward?
2. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
3. How does Bella handle Rosalie's apology to her?
4. How do Alice and Bella get past the first guard in Volterra?
5. How many vampires does Alice report are coming back to Forks?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)