|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant do Bella and Jessica head to after seeing the zombie movie?
(b) Burger King.
2. How does Bella get a paper cut on her birthday?
(a) From printing a school essay.
(b) From reading a book.
(c) From wrapping paper.
(d) From opening her mail.
3. How does Bella figure out that Jacob is a werewolf?
(a) He tells her.
(b) Through a dream.
(c) She overhears some kids at school.
(d) Through some research at the library.
4. How did Bella get the scar Jacob sees at the movie theater?
(a) From tripping and falling down the stairs at school.
(b) From being bitten by a vampire.
(c) From cutting herself.
(d) From her motorcycle crash.
5. What birthday gift does Bella receive from her father?
(a) A new backpack.
(b) A laptop.
(c) A camera.
(d) A new cell phone.
6. What does Jacob tell Bella about why he has been so hard to reach?
(a) That he has been dating someone else.
(b) That his parents are divorcing so he has been living with his mom.
(c) That he was furious at her for taking him to see such a scary movie.
(d) That he is involved in something.
7. Who does Bella blame for brainwashing Jacob?
8. Where does Bella place all of the pictures she takes with her new camera?
(a) In her scrapbook.
(b) In a digital picture frame.
(c) In a photo box.
(d) She never gets them developed because she loses the roll of film.
9. What friends of Jacob does Bella meet while they are working on the motorcycles?
(a) Michellin and Tony.
(b) Quil and Embry.
(c) Aubrey and Christina.
(d) Sam and Mike.
10. By what time must Bella get to the clock tower in the novel's Preface?
(c) High noon.
11. What does Jacob give Bella for Valentine's Day?
(a) A box of conversation hearts.
(b) A new helmet.
(c) A box of two dozen chocolates.
(d) A dozen roses.
12. Why does Bella go visit the Cullen house even though she knows they have left town?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) To feel connected to Edward.
(c) To make sure she didn't dream up Edward.
(d) To make sure the house is still there.
13. In the days after her birthday party, why does Bella decide she must run away with Edward?
(a) To no longer have a bad effect on the Cullen family.
(b) Because she is pregnant.
(c) Because her dad would never let them get married.
(d) Because she has secretly become a vampire, too.
14. What is Bella's full name?
(a) Bella Apstein.
(b) Bella Cullen.
(c) Bella Gardener.
(d) Bella Swan.
15. Why had Jessica become a bit weary of Bella during the months after Edward broke up with her?
(a) Because she was going crazy with new boyfriends.
(b) Because she was moping all the time.
(c) Because she started moving in on Jessica's boyfriend.
(d) Because she refused to speak out loud until Edward returned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Cullen family do when they see Bella's cut up arm?
2. After the incident in the clearing, who is Bella afraid of?
3. In Chapter 7, which friend of Jacob's was recently recruited to the La Push gang?
4. Who asks Bella on her first date after she and Edward break up?
5. In the Preface, what awaits Bella that she is glad about?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)