|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Charlie tell Bella that Jacob might have?
(a) Cystic Fibrosis.
2. What happens the first time Bella tries to ride her motorcycle?
(a) She crashes.
(b) She hears Edward.
(c) She wants to do it again.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
3. Who plays the background music on a CD that Edward gives Bella?
(a) Edward's entire familiy.
(c) Edward himself.
(d) Edward and Bella's favorite band.
4. Why is one of the Cullens trying to convince another family member to go to Denali?
(a) Because they used to live there.
(b) Because it is as far away from Bella as they can get.
(c) Because it is the vampire capital of the world.
(d) Because a similar vampire family lives there.
5. What does Jacob tell Bella he cannot get out of?
(a) His physics exam.
(b) Having to move away from Forks.
(c) He never actually says what he's involved in.
(d) His family obligation for him to marry someone else.
6. Which members of the Cullen family leave town immediately after Bella's birthday party?
(a) Everyone but Edward.
(b) Alice and Jasper.
(c) Edward and Alice.
(d) Edward and Jasper.
7. Why don't Edward and Bella kiss more often?
(a) Because it is hard for them to control themselves.
(b) Because they view each other like a sibling.
(c) Because they haven't told each other they want to.
(d) Because they both have braces.
8. From whom does Bella buy the motorcycles?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Someone from the next town over that she doesn't know.
(c) A classmate.
(d) A teacher.
9. Who scratches on Bella's window as she is crying herself to sleep?
10. How does Bella feel the clock tower toll in the Preface?
(a) As vibrating the ground beneath her feet.
(b) Like a bolt of lightning through her body.
(c) In her chest, like a heartbeat.
(d) Through the tears that are welled up in her eyes.
11. How does Bella describe her feet in the Preface?
12. Who does Bella blame for brainwashing Jacob?
13. In the Preface, who does Bella say surrounds her and Alice?
(a) "Extraordinarily dangerous enemies."
(b) "Edward in his brilliant glory."
(c) "Idiots unaware of the danger looming over them."
(d) "Freaks like us."
14. How tall has Jacob grown to be when Bella visits him in Chapter 5?
(a) Over 6 feet.
(b) Over 7 feet.
(c) He actually shrunk a little.
(d) He hasn't grown at all.
15. What injury does Bella have as her birthday festivities come to a close in Chapter 1?
(a) A broken ankle.
(b) A vampire bite.
(c) A black eye.
(d) Many cuts on her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Preface, how does time pass for Bella?
2. What birthday gift does Bella receive from her father?
3. Why is Carlisle able to fix up Bella's injured arm?
4. How does Bella figure out that Jacob is a werewolf?
5. Where does Bella see a motorcycle for sale?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)