|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays the background music on a CD that Edward gives Bella?
(a) Edward and Bella's favorite band.
(b) Edward himself.
(d) Edward's entire familiy.
2. What birthday gift does Bella receive from her father?
(a) A laptop.
(b) A new cell phone.
(c) A new backpack.
(d) A camera.
3. As Bella is coming to after being dumped by Edward, what complaint does Charlie get on the phone?
(a) That Bella caused a scene at the grocery store.
(b) That there are wolves running wild in town.
(c) That someone pulled the fire alarm at the high school.
(d) That there are bonfires at the Quileute reservation.
4. How does Bella get a paper cut on her birthday?
(a) From reading a book.
(b) From wrapping paper.
(c) From printing a school essay.
(d) From opening her mail.
5. What injury does Bella get the first time she rides her motorcycle?
(a) A burn on her leg from the exhaust pipe.
(b) A cut on her head/a concussion.
(c) A broken wrist.
(d) Scrapes all over her legs from falling over.
6. Who asks Bella on her first date after she and Edward break up?
7. From whom does Bella need to keep her motorcycle a secret?
(a) Her preacher.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
8. Whose voice does Bella hear when she visits the empty Cullen house?
(b) No one's.
(c) Dr. Cullen's.
9. Why does Bella go visit the Cullen house even though she knows they have left town?
(a) To make sure she didn't dream up Edward.
(b) To feel connected to Edward.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) To make sure the house is still there.
10. Why does Bella invite Jessica to see a zombie movie with her?
(a) To get out of other plans she had that evening.
(b) To prove to her father that she's okay.
(c) Because they both want to see it.
(d) Because they have crushes on the main actor.
11. What illness does Charlie tell Bella that Jacob might have?
(c) Cystic Fibrosis.
12. In the Preface, who does Bella say surrounds her and Alice?
(a) "Extraordinarily dangerous enemies."
(b) "Freaks like us."
(c) "Edward in his brilliant glory."
(d) "Idiots unaware of the danger looming over them."
13. What happens the first time Bella tries to ride her motorcycle?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) She crashes.
(c) She wants to do it again.
(d) She hears Edward.
14. What does Carlisle say about why he turned Edward into a vampire?
(a) Because Edward asked him to directly.
(b) Because he was a young vampire and couldn't control himself then.
(c) Because he was too beautiful to let die.
(d) Because Edward's mother begged Carlisle to save him.
15. Who finds Bella after she wanders away, after Edward breaks up with her?
(b) Sam Uley.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Preface, how does time pass for Bella?
2. What treatment does Bella's injured arm need?
3. As Bella heads toward the clock tower in the Preface, what is the square like?
4. Why does Bella take pictures of everyone she knows at school?
5. How does Bella describe her feet in the Preface?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)