|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jacob suggest that Bella figure out his secret?
(a) By guessing.
(b) By talking to Charlie about their conversation.
(c) By doing research online.
(d) By doing research on the internet.
2. In the days after her birthday party, why does Bella decide she must run away with Edward?
(a) Because her dad would never let them get married.
(b) To no longer have a bad effect on the Cullen family.
(c) Because she has secretly become a vampire, too.
(d) Because she is pregnant.
3. Who does Bella ask to help her fix up the motorcycles?
4. Why is Carlisle able to fix up Bella's injured arm?
(a) Because he is trying to seduce her.
(b) Because he wants to keep an eye on her and Edward.
(c) Because he wants to inflict more pain on her.
(d) Because he is a trained surgeon.
5. How does Billy react to Jacob's concern about the La Push gang and his friend?
(a) That he's looking into it.
(b) That he'll mention it to Charlie.
(c) That the police are looking into it.
(d) That he shouldn't worry.
6. In the Preface, what is trapping Alice?
(a) The sunlight.
(b) Her own fear of public places.
(c) A scary kind of plant.
(d) A chain link fence.
7. What does Bella call her father behind his back?
(a) Mr. Strict.
(c) Officer Dad.
8. What birthday gift does Bella receive from her mother?
(a) A scrapbook.
(b) A new sweater.
(c) A gift certificate for a bookstore.
(d) A plane ticket home.
9. What restaurant do Bella and Jessica head to after seeing the zombie movie?
(b) Burger King.
10. From whom does Bella need to keep her motorcycle a secret?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her preacher.
(c) Her mother.
11. In the Preface, how does time pass for Bella?
(a) Slower than usual.
(b) About the same.
(c) Faster than usual.
(d) In reverse.
12. From whom does Bella buy the motorcycles?
(a) A classmate.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) Someone from the next town over that she doesn't know.
(d) A teacher.
13. Where does Edward break up with Bella?
(a) In their special meadow.
(b) Her own house.
(d) The woods near the Cullen residence.
14. How does Bella describe her feet in the Preface?
15. What does Bella think the fixed-up motorcycles look like?
(a) Weird objects from the future.
(b) A bicycle she had in her childhood.
(c) Real motorcycles now.
(d) Worse than what they looked like before they were fixed up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jacob respond to the flu that seems to be going around?
2. What injury does Bella get the first time she rides her motorcycle?
3. What does Bella notice about Jacob as he hugs her goodbye after he sneaks in to see her through her window?
4. What does the Cullen family do when they see Bella's cut up arm?
5. Why is Bella happy to see Laurent in the clearing after she hikes there alone?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)