1. What kind of feeling is overwhelming Bella in the Preface to _New Moon_?
In the Preface to _New Moon_, a feeling of dread is overwhelming Bella.
2. What time period (past, present, or future) does the Preface take place in?
The Preface of _New Moon_ takes place in the future.
3. In the Preface, what does Bella imply might be lost if she does not reach her goal?
In the Preface, Bella implies that many lives might be lost if she does not reach her goal.
4. What exactly is Bella rushing to do in the Preface?
In the Preface, Bella is rushing to the clock tower to make her presence known to someone else -- although we aren't sure who that other person is.
5. Before heading to Bella's birthday party, when does Edward confess to her that he considered suicide?
Before heading to Bella's birthday party, Edward confesses to her that he considered suicide the year before when she was attacked by a rogue vampire and almost died.
This section contains 2,331 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)