|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, Vote.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bella unable to talk to Jacob when she storms into his house after she realizes he is a werewolf?
(a) Because he is sleeping so peacefully that she doesn't want to wake him up.
(b) Because he is in his wolf form.
(c) Because he isn't there.
(d) Because she is too terrified to get her words out.
2. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she longs for someone she loves.
(b) Because the water she jumped into was poison.
(c) Because she is human and not a vampire.
(d) Because she was hanging around with a werewolf.
3. What does Bella agree about her choice to jump off the cliff?
(a) That it was very brave.
(b) That it was very stupid.
(c) That she should tell the newspaper about it.
(d) That it will show her friends just how awesome she really is.
4. In the Preface, how does time pass for Bella?
(a) Faster than usual.
(b) Slower than usual.
(c) In reverse.
(d) About the same.
5. Why is Alice tense when Bella sees her in her house after the cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she is nervous.
(b) Because she hasn't fed yet.
(c) Because she secretly hates Bella.
(d) Because she is another vampire in disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Bella's grandmother been dead when the book opens?
2. From whom does Bella buy the motorcycles?
3. Where does Bella wander to after Edward dumps her?
4. Why does Bella become fearful of Laurent when she meets him alone in the clearing?
5. What injury does Bella get the first time she rides her motorcycle?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)