|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Volterra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Preface, how does time pass for Bella?
(a) In reverse.
(b) About the same.
(c) Faster than usual.
(d) Slower than usual.
2. In the days after her birthday party, why does Bella decide she must run away with Edward?
(a) To no longer have a bad effect on the Cullen family.
(b) Because she is pregnant.
(c) Because her dad would never let them get married.
(d) Because she has secretly become a vampire, too.
3. How do Alice and Bella get past the first guard in Volterra?
(a) They flirt with him.
(b) They bribe him.
(c) They drive through the blockade.
(d) They have a fake pass to get through.
4. Whose voice does Bella hear when she visits the empty Cullen house?
(c) No one's.
(d) Dr. Cullen's.
5. How does Charlie react to seeing Alice in his house after Harry dies?
(a) He becomes infatuated with her all over again.
(b) He is pleased to see her.
(c) He becomes furious.
(d) He barely notices her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bella get a paper cut on her birthday?
2. What kind of car does Alice steal in Italy?
3. Where does Bella wander to after Edward dumps her?
4. What animals are local hikers surprised to hear are being found in the woods in Chapter 5?
5. Where do the wolves want Bella and Charlie to be while they hunt Victoria?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)