|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Volterra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What friends of Jacob does Bella meet while they are working on the motorcycles?
(a) Sam and Mike.
(b) Michellin and Tony.
(c) Quil and Embry.
(d) Aubrey and Christina.
2. Why does Bella take pictures of everyone she knows at school?
(a) So her dad will think she has friends.
(b) For her yearbook class.
(c) So she can help Edward finally learn everyone's names.
(d) So she can remember them after she runs away.
3. What does the Cullen family do when they see Bella's cut up arm?
(a) Ask for just one little lick.
(b) They all attack her at once.
(c) Head outside for some air.
(d) Beg her to cover it up.
4. What birthday is Bella celebrating when the book opens?
(a) Her eighteenth.
(b) Her seventeenth.
(c) Her nineteenth.
(d) Her sixteenth.
5. From what play does Edward quote when he sees Bella for the first time in the square?
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jacob respond to the flu that seems to be going around?
2. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
3. How does Jacob suggest that Bella figure out his secret?
4. Why is one of the Cullens trying to convince another family member to go to Denali?
5. What animals are local hikers surprised to hear are being found in the woods in Chapter 5?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)