|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Volterra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bella feel the clock tower toll in the Preface?
(a) Like a bolt of lightning through her body.
(b) In her chest, like a heartbeat.
(c) As vibrating the ground beneath her feet.
(d) Through the tears that are welled up in her eyes.
2. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
(a) Because she is human and not a vampire.
(b) Because she longs for someone she loves.
(c) Because the water she jumped into was poison.
(d) Because she was hanging around with a werewolf.
3. Where does Bella's mother live?
4. Who does Bella blame for brainwashing Jacob?
5. In the Preface, how does time pass for Bella?
(a) Faster than usual.
(b) In reverse.
(c) Slower than usual.
(d) About the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella notice about Edward's body while they are kissing?
2. Why is one of the Cullens trying to convince another family member to go to Denali?
3. Why are Bella's friends so surprised when she contributes to the conversation about people seeing bears out in the woods?
4. What does Edward's voice (in her head) tell Bella to do about Laurent in the meadow?
5. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)