|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Volterra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Preface, how does time pass for Bella?
(a) Slower than usual.
(b) About the same.
(c) In reverse.
(d) Faster than usual.
2. How does Bella feel physically the morning after her birthday party?
(a) Sluggish and sore.
(b) Like a brand-new person.
(c) Tired but energized.
(d) Alert and awake.
3. What, according to Jacob, are some of the features of a werewolf?
(a) Healing fast.
(b) Running as fast as a vampire.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Having a high temperature.
4. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
(a) They bribe him.
(b) They flirt with him.
(c) They have a fake pass to get through.
(d) They drive through the blockade.
5. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
(a) Because she is not afraid of vampires, but is afraid of werewolves.
(b) Because she encourages Jacob to love her even though she doesn't love him back.
(c) Because she accuses everyone of being mean, but is mean, herself.
(d) Because she lies to many adults, but gets mad when they lie to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bella storm into the Black house after her dream?
2. Why does Charlie NOT respond to Bella's worry about Sam?
3. In the Preface, what is trapping Alice?
4. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
5. Where does Bella wander to after Edward dumps her?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)