|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Volterra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward's birthday kiss for Bella remind her of?
(a) Death itself.
(b) Desperation from a year or so ago.
(c) How much she likes how he smells.
(d) The time they spent in the meadow.
2. Who is Harry Clearwater?
(a) Bella's long-lost younger brother.
(b) A friend of Billy and Charlie.
(c) A friend of Billy.
(d) A friend of Charlie.
3. How do Alice and Bella get past the second guard in Volterra?
(a) They bribe him.
(b) They drive through the blockade.
(c) They flirt with him.
(d) They have a fake pass to get through.
4. How does Bella feel the clock tower toll in the Preface?
(a) Through the tears that are welled up in her eyes.
(b) In her chest, like a heartbeat.
(c) Like a bolt of lightning through her body.
(d) As vibrating the ground beneath her feet.
5. After the incident in the clearing, who is Bella afraid of?
(a) Charlie and Billy.
(d) Laurent and Victoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Bella call her grandmother?
2. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
3. How does Bella describe her feet in the Preface?
4. What injury does Bella have as her birthday festivities come to a close in Chapter 1?
5. As Bella is coming to after being dumped by Edward, what complaint does Charlie get on the phone?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)