|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Visitor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't Edward and Bella kiss more often?
(a) Because it is hard for them to control themselves.
(b) Because they haven't told each other they want to.
(c) Because they view each other like a sibling.
(d) Because they both have braces.
2. Who drives Bella home after her birthday party?
(c) Bella walks home.
3. Thinking she has failed in her mission, what does Bella says she forfeits in the Preface?
(a) Her last chance at a free life.
(b) Her right to live with her dad in Forks.
(c) Her right to complain.
(d) Her will to live.
4. Where does Edward break up with Bella?
(a) Her own house.
(b) In their special meadow.
(c) The woods near the Cullen residence.
5. Why does Bella head to Jacob's house in Chapter 11, "Cult"?
(a) To bring Jacob his homework.
(b) To drop off some ice cream.
(c) To confront Billy about a letter that she found.
(d) To try to see him.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Alice, why does Bella smell so bad when she returns from her cliff-diving incident?
2. What does Jacob give Bella for Valentine's Day?
3. What gift for her car does Bella receive for her birthday?
4. What does Jacob tell Bella the clutch of a motorcycle is like when he is teaching her how to ride?
5. In the Preface, who does Bella say surrounds her and Alice?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)