|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Visitor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Bella is coming to after being dumped by Edward, what complaint does Charlie get on the phone?
(a) That Bella caused a scene at the grocery store.
(b) That there are wolves running wild in town.
(c) That someone pulled the fire alarm at the high school.
(d) That there are bonfires at the Quileute reservation.
2. Where does Bella meet Jacob after she realizes he's a werewolf?
(a) At the beach.
(b) In the clearing.
(c) At her house.
(d) At school.
3. Where does Bella go to celebrate her birthday?
(a) The Cullen household.
(b) Out to dinner with her dad.
(c) She hides out in her bedroom.
(d) Into the forest for some solitude.
4. In the Preface, who does Bella say surrounds her and Alice?
(a) "Extraordinarily dangerous enemies."
(b) "Idiots unaware of the danger looming over them."
(c) "Freaks like us."
(d) "Edward in his brilliant glory."
5. What warning does Edward give Bella the first time she rides the bike successfully?
(a) That he misses her.
(b) That there is a curve in the road ahead.
(c) That he is very angry at her for doing something so dangerous.
(d) That she should come visit him as soon as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Bella to NOT hear Edward's voice as much during her motorcycle rides?
2. What friends of Jacob does Bella meet while they are working on the motorcycles?
3. What vampire does Jacob report has been killed in Chapter 13?
4. What, according to Jacob, are some of the features of a werewolf?
5. Why is Carlisle able to fix up Bella's injured arm?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)