|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Adreniline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carlisle able to fix up Bella's injured arm?
(a) Because he wants to keep an eye on her and Edward.
(b) Because he is a trained surgeon.
(c) Because he wants to inflict more pain on her.
(d) Because he is trying to seduce her.
2. Where does Bella place all of the pictures she takes with her new camera?
(a) In her scrapbook.
(b) In a photo box.
(c) She never gets them developed because she loses the roll of film.
(d) In a digital picture frame.
3. By what time must Bella get to the clock tower in the novel's Preface?
(c) High noon.
4. As Bella heads toward the clock tower in the Preface, what is the square like?
(b) Everyone is observing a dance performance.
(d) In chaos.
5. Thinking she has failed in her mission, what does Bella says she forfeits in the Preface?
(a) Her right to complain.
(b) Her right to live with her dad in Forks.
(c) Her last chance at a free life.
(d) Her will to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie tell Bella to be careful of when she and Jacob are hiking?
2. What does Carlisle say about why he turned Edward into a vampire?
3. In the days after her birthday party, why does Bella decide she must run away with Edward?
4. What restaurant do Bella and Jessica head to after seeing the zombie movie?
5. Why had Jessica become a bit weary of Bella during the months after Edward broke up with her?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)