|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Cheater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Preface, who does Bella say surrounds her and Alice?
(a) "Extraordinarily dangerous enemies."
(b) "Idiots unaware of the danger looming over them."
(c) "Edward in his brilliant glory."
(d) "Freaks like us."
2. What is Bella's full name?
(a) Bella Gardener.
(b) Bella Apstein.
(c) Bella Swan.
(d) Bella Cullen.
3. Who protects Bella from Jasper's attack on her birthday?
(c) All of these answers are correct.
4. In the Preface, how does time pass for Bella?
(a) In reverse.
(b) Faster than usual.
(c) Slower than usual.
(d) About the same.
5. What does Carlisle say about why he turned Edward into a vampire?
(a) Because Edward's mother begged Carlisle to save him.
(b) Because Edward asked him to directly.
(c) Because he was a young vampire and couldn't control himself then.
(d) Because he was too beautiful to let die.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Bella heads toward the clock tower in the Preface, what is the square like?
2. What animals are local hikers surprised to hear are being found in the woods in Chapter 5?
3. As Bella is coming to after being dumped by Edward, what complaint does Charlie get on the phone?
4. Thinking she has failed in her mission, what does Bella says she forfeits in the Preface?
5. What does Bella notice about Edward's body while they are kissing?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)