|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Cheater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edward end up in Bella's room on the night of her birthday?
(a) He comes in through her bedroom window.
(b) He sneaks up with her.
(c) He can make himself apear instantly in certain places.
(d) He has been waiting for her there all day.
2. What does Carlisle say about why he turned Edward into a vampire?
(a) Because he was a young vampire and couldn't control himself then.
(b) Because he was too beautiful to let die.
(c) Because Edward's mother begged Carlisle to save him.
(d) Because Edward asked him to directly.
3. In the Preface, what does Bella say she feels like she is trapped in?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) A steel trap.
(c) A bad movie.
(d) A coffin.
4. How does Bella feel the clock tower toll in the Preface?
(a) Through the tears that are welled up in her eyes.
(b) As vibrating the ground beneath her feet.
(c) In her chest, like a heartbeat.
(d) Like a bolt of lightning through her body.
5. Where does Bella's mother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Bella takes a picture of with the camera she got for her birthday?
2. In the Preface, who does Bella say surrounds her and Alice?
3. What birthday gift does Bella receive from her mother?
4. In the Preface, what is trapping Alice?
5. In the Preface, what awaits Bella that she is glad about?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)