|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Cheater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bella's mother live?
2. What does Edward's birthday kiss for Bella remind her of?
(a) Death itself.
(b) How much she likes how he smells.
(c) The time they spent in the meadow.
(d) Desperation from a year or so ago.
3. Where does Bella wander to after Edward dumps her?
(a) All the way to Canada.
(b) The woods.
(c) The next town over.
(d) The highway.
4. Why does Bella take pictures of everyone she knows at school?
(a) So she can help Edward finally learn everyone's names.
(b) For her yearbook class.
(c) So her dad will think she has friends.
(d) So she can remember them after she runs away.
5. In the Preface, who does Bella say surrounds her and Alice?
(a) "Edward in his brilliant glory."
(b) "Idiots unaware of the danger looming over them."
(c) "Extraordinarily dangerous enemies."
(d) "Freaks like us."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bella feel the clock tower toll in the Preface?
2. What does the Cullen family do when they see Bella's cut up arm?
3. In the Preface, what is trapping Alice?
4. Where does Bella go to celebrate her birthday?
5. Thinking she has failed in her mission, what does Bella says she forfeits in the Preface?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)