|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Cheater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carlisle able to fix up Bella's injured arm?
(a) Because he is trying to seduce her.
(b) Because he wants to keep an eye on her and Edward.
(c) Because he is a trained surgeon.
(d) Because he wants to inflict more pain on her.
2. After Edward leaves town, what does Bella do with the birthday gift the Cullens gave her?
(a) Throws it into a plastic bag.
(b) Gives it to a friend.
(c) Puts it in her special memento box.
(d) Sells it on eBay.
3. From whom does Bella buy the motorcycles?
(a) Someone from the next town over that she doesn't know.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A classmate.
4. Who drives Bella home after her birthday party?
(d) Bella walks home.
5. Who does Bella ask to help her fix up the motorcycles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Bella have as her birthday festivities come to a close in Chapter 1?
2. What does the Cullen family do when they see Bella's cut up arm?
3. As Bella heads toward the clock tower in the Preface, what is the square like?
4. From whom does Bella need to keep her motorcycle a secret?
5. How does Bella feel the clock tower toll in the Preface?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)