|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Cheater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals are local hikers surprised to hear are being found in the woods in Chapter 5?
(a) Giant black bears.
(b) Swarms of bats.
(c) Strange, fearless snakes.
(d) Giant spiders.
2. Who plays the background music on a CD that Edward gives Bella?
(a) Edward's entire familiy.
(b) Edward and Bella's favorite band.
(d) Edward himself.
3. How does Bella feel physically the morning after her birthday party?
(a) Tired but energized.
(b) Sluggish and sore.
(c) Like a brand-new person.
(d) Alert and awake.
4. How tall has Jacob grown to be when Bella visits him in Chapter 5?
(a) Over 6 feet.
(b) He actually shrunk a little.
(c) He hasn't grown at all.
(d) Over 7 feet.
5. As Bella is coming to after being dumped by Edward, what complaint does Charlie get on the phone?
(a) That someone pulled the fire alarm at the high school.
(b) That Bella caused a scene at the grocery store.
(c) That there are bonfires at the Quileute reservation.
(d) That there are wolves running wild in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Bella need to keep her motorcycle a secret?
2. Thinking she has failed in her mission, what does Bella says she forfeits in the Preface?
3. By what time must Bella get to the clock tower in the novel's Preface?
4. What does Edward write for Bella for her birthday?
5. In the Preface, how does time pass for Bella?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)