|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edward end up in Bella's room on the night of her birthday?
(a) He can make himself apear instantly in certain places.
(b) He has been waiting for her there all day.
(c) He sneaks up with her.
(d) He comes in through her bedroom window.
2. In the Preface, who does Bella say surrounds her and Alice?
(a) "Extraordinarily dangerous enemies."
(b) "Idiots unaware of the danger looming over them."
(c) "Edward in his brilliant glory."
(d) "Freaks like us."
3. As Bella is coming to after being dumped by Edward, what complaint does Charlie get on the phone?
(a) That Bella caused a scene at the grocery store.
(b) That there are bonfires at the Quileute reservation.
(c) That there are wolves running wild in town.
(d) That someone pulled the fire alarm at the high school.
4. In the Preface, how does time pass for Bella?
(a) About the same.
(b) Slower than usual.
(c) In reverse.
(d) Faster than usual.
5. What injury does Bella have as her birthday festivities come to a close in Chapter 1?
(a) Many cuts on her arm.
(b) A broken ankle.
(c) A vampire bite.
(d) A black eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella go to celebrate her birthday?
2. Why does Bella take pictures of everyone she knows at school?
3. What does Carlisle say about why he turned Edward into a vampire?
4. In the Preface, what does Bella say she feels like she is trapped in?
5. What does Edward make Bella promise him as he is breaking up with her?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)