|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What birthday is Bella celebrating when the book opens?
(a) Her sixteenth.
(b) Her nineteenth.
(c) Her seventeenth.
(d) Her eighteenth.
2. What does Edward write for Bella for her birthday?
(a) His biography.
(b) A short story.
(c) A lullaby.
(d) A poem.
3. Why does Bella take pictures of everyone she knows at school?
(a) So she can help Edward finally learn everyone's names.
(b) For her yearbook class.
(c) So her dad will think she has friends.
(d) So she can remember them after she runs away.
4. Where does Bella wander to after Edward dumps her?
(a) The woods.
(b) The next town over.
(c) All the way to Canada.
(d) The highway.
5. What are the tickets for that Edward gives Bella for her birthday?
(a) For a train trip to Canada.
(b) For a concert for their favorite band.
(c) For a trip to Florida.
(d) For dinner and a movie date night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edward end up in Bella's room on the night of her birthday?
2. Who is the first person Bella takes a picture of with the camera she got for her birthday?
3. In the Preface, who does Bella say surrounds her and Alice?
4. How long has Bella's grandmother been dead when the book opens?
5. By what time must Bella get to the clock tower in the novel's Preface?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)