|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Preface, what awaits Bella that she is glad about?
(a) Something "bloodthirsty."
(b) The "ultimate kiss of death."
(c) The "final conclusion to her journey."
(d) Her "one true love."
2. Why is Carlisle able to fix up Bella's injured arm?
(a) Because he wants to keep an eye on her and Edward.
(b) Because he wants to inflict more pain on her.
(c) Because he is trying to seduce her.
(d) Because he is a trained surgeon.
3. What treatment does Bella's injured arm need?
(b) A rinse.
(c) Just a band-aid.
(d) Possibly a skin graft.
4. What does Edward make Bella promise him as he is breaking up with her?
(a) To search for him someday in the future.
(b) To stay out of danger.
(c) To never forget him.
(d) To go to college.
5. In the days after her birthday party, why does Bella decide she must run away with Edward?
(a) Because she is pregnant.
(b) To no longer have a bad effect on the Cullen family.
(c) Because her dad would never let them get married.
(d) Because she has secretly become a vampire, too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Bella have as her birthday festivities come to a close in Chapter 1?
2. What birthday gift does Bella receive from her father?
3. What name does Bella call her grandmother?
4. Who is the author of _New Moon_?
5. How does Bella feel the clock tower toll in the Preface?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)