|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carlisle able to fix up Bella's injured arm?
(a) Because he wants to inflict more pain on her.
(b) Because he is trying to seduce her.
(c) Because he is a trained surgeon.
(d) Because he wants to keep an eye on her and Edward.
2. Who is the author of _New Moon_?
(a) Stephanie Mayar.
(b) J.K. Rowling.
(c) T.S. Eliot.
(d) Stephenie Meyer.
3. What does Edward write for Bella for her birthday?
(a) His biography.
(b) A lullaby.
(c) A short story.
(d) A poem.
4. Thinking she has failed in her mission, what does Bella says she forfeits in the Preface?
(a) Her last chance at a free life.
(b) Her right to complain.
(c) Her will to live.
(d) Her right to live with her dad in Forks.
5. What does Bella call her father behind his back?
(a) Officer Dad.
(c) Mr. Strict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treatment does Bella's injured arm need?
2. Who protects Bella from Jasper's attack on her birthday?
3. As Bella is coming to after being dumped by Edward, what complaint does Charlie get on the phone?
4. What does Edward make Bella promise him as he is breaking up with her?
5. By what time must Bella get to the clock tower in the novel's Preface?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)