|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Preface, who does Bella say surrounds her and Alice?
(a) "Extraordinarily dangerous enemies."
(b) "Freaks like us."
(c) "Idiots unaware of the danger looming over them."
(d) "Edward in his brilliant glory."
2. Who is the author of _New Moon_?
(a) Stephenie Meyer.
(b) Stephanie Mayar.
(c) J.K. Rowling.
(d) T.S. Eliot.
3. In the days after her birthday party, why does Bella decide she must run away with Edward?
(a) To no longer have a bad effect on the Cullen family.
(b) Because her dad would never let them get married.
(c) Because she has secretly become a vampire, too.
(d) Because she is pregnant.
4. What does Edward write for Bella for her birthday?
(a) A short story.
(b) A lullaby.
(c) His biography.
(d) A poem.
5. What birthday is Bella celebrating when the book opens?
(a) Her seventeenth.
(b) Her sixteenth.
(c) Her eighteenth.
(d) Her nineteenth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Preface, what is trapping Alice?
2. What does Bella notice about Edward's body while they are kissing?
3. How does Bella get a paper cut on her birthday?
4. Who is the first person Bella takes a picture of with the camera she got for her birthday?
5. How does Bella describe her feet in the Preface?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)