|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays the background music on a CD that Edward gives Bella?
(a) Edward's entire familiy.
(b) Edward himself.
(c) Edward and Bella's favorite band.
2. How does Bella get a paper cut on her birthday?
(a) From printing a school essay.
(b) From wrapping paper.
(c) From reading a book.
(d) From opening her mail.
3. In the Preface, who does Bella say surrounds her and Alice?
(a) "Extraordinarily dangerous enemies."
(b) "Edward in his brilliant glory."
(c) "Freaks like us."
(d) "Idiots unaware of the danger looming over them."
4. Who drives Bella home after her birthday party?
(a) Bella walks home.
5. How does Bella feel physically the morning after her birthday party?
(a) Tired but energized.
(b) Like a brand-new person.
(c) Sluggish and sore.
(d) Alert and awake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the days after her birthday party, why does Bella decide she must run away with Edward?
2. As Bella is coming to after being dumped by Edward, what complaint does Charlie get on the phone?
3. How does Bella describe her feet in the Preface?
4. What birthday gift does Bella receive from her father?
5. What does the Cullen family do when they see Bella's cut up arm?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)