|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Cult.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Bella call her grandmother?
2. How long has Bella's grandmother been dead when the book opens?
(a) Twenty-four years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Eighteen years.
3. Why are Bella's friends so surprised when she contributes to the conversation about people seeing bears out in the woods?
(a) Because she never goes outside to go hiking.
(b) Because she never gossips.
(c) Because she hasn't talked for months.
(d) Because she is so afraid of bears that she usually can't even mention them.
4. How does Bella feel physically the morning after her birthday party?
(a) Alert and awake.
(b) Tired but energized.
(c) Sluggish and sore.
(d) Like a brand-new person.
5. What does Jacob tell Bella the clutch of a motorcycle is like when he is teaching her how to ride?
(a) A softball.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A feather.
(d) A gun trigger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives Bella home after her birthday party?
2. Why is Carlisle able to fix up Bella's injured arm?
3. In the Preface, how does time pass for Bella?
4. What animals are local hikers surprised to hear are being found in the woods in Chapter 5?
5. What does Edward's voice (in her head) tell Bella to do about Laurent in the meadow?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)