|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Bella heads toward the clock tower in the Preface, what is the square like?
(b) Everyone is observing a dance performance.
(d) In chaos.
2. In the Preface, what is trapping Alice?
(a) The sunlight.
(b) A scary kind of plant.
(c) Her own fear of public places.
(d) A chain link fence.
3. What are the tickets for that Edward gives Bella for her birthday?
(a) For a trip to Florida.
(b) For a concert for their favorite band.
(c) For a train trip to Canada.
(d) For dinner and a movie date night.
4. What does Bella call her father behind his back?
(b) Mr. Strict.
(c) Officer Dad.
5. What does Edward write for Bella for her birthday?
(a) A lullaby.
(b) His biography.
(c) A poem.
(d) A short story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What birthday is Bella celebrating when the book opens?
2. How long has Bella's grandmother been dead when the book opens?
3. By what time must Bella get to the clock tower in the novel's Preface?
4. Why is Carlisle able to fix up Bella's injured arm?
5. Who is the first person Bella takes a picture of with the camera she got for her birthday?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)