|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Verdict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Bella need to keep her motorcycle a secret?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her preacher.
(d) Her mother.
2. What happens the first time Bella tries to ride her motorcycle?
(a) She wants to do it again.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) She hears Edward.
(d) She crashes.
3. What does Edward write for Bella for her birthday?
(a) A short story.
(b) His biography.
(c) A poem.
(d) A lullaby.
4. Why does Emily have scars on one side of her face?
(a) Because she was in a really bad car accident.
(b) Because Sam attacked her once when he was a werewolf.
(c) Because she was caught in a house fire.
(d) Because she clawed at herself once while she was a werewolf.
5. How does Billy react to Jacob's concern about the La Push gang and his friend?
(a) That the police are looking into it.
(b) That he shouldn't worry.
(c) That he'll mention it to Charlie.
(d) That he's looking into it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie tell Bella to be careful of when she and Jacob are hiking?
2. Why does Harry go to the hospital?
3. What does Bella notice about Edward's body while they are kissing?
4. How does Bella make it through the square faster in her quest to reach Edward?
5. Where does Bella go to celebrate her birthday?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)