|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Verdict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella notice about Jacob as he hugs her goodbye after he sneaks in to see her through her window?
(a) That he is very hot.
(b) That he felt as cold as Edward.
(c) That he has become incredibly strong.
(d) That he gives her the chills.
2. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
(a) That she isn't a vampire at all.
(b) That she really is one of the good vampires.
(c) That she is trying to kill Bella.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
3. How does Billy react to Jacob's concern about the La Push gang and his friend?
(a) That the police are looking into it.
(b) That he shouldn't worry.
(c) That he's looking into it.
(d) That he'll mention it to Charlie.
4. Why is Bella not a vampire even though she has been bitten by one?
(a) Because not enough venom got into her blood.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) No one really knows why.
(d) Because Edward sucked the blood out of her.
5. What treatment does Bella's injured arm need?
(a) A rinse.
(c) Possibly a skin graft.
(d) Just a band-aid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry go to the hospital?
2. Why does Emily have scars on one side of her face?
3. What, according to Jacob, are some of the features of a werewolf?
4. Who appears as a vision underwater after Bella goes cliff diving for the first time?
5. How does Alice respond to seeing Bella walk through the door after the cliff-diving incident?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)