|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Verdict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob tell Bella the clutch of a motorcycle is like when he is teaching her how to ride?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A feather.
(c) A gun trigger.
(d) A softball.
2. What birthday is Bella celebrating when the book opens?
(a) Her eighteenth.
(b) Her seventeenth.
(c) Her sixteenth.
(d) Her nineteenth.
3. What is the name of the young girl that all of the Volturi seem to cower to?
4. Who protects Bella from Jasper's attack on her birthday?
(c) All of these answers are correct.
5. What rude thing does Jacob say into the phone when he answers the phone at Bella's house?
(a) "He's at the funeral!"
(b) "I have her now and you will never see her again!"
(c) "Wait for her to call you!"
(d) "Don't ever call here again!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward's birthday kiss for Bella remind her of?
2. Where does Bella spend most of her spring break?
3. What does Jacob tell Bella about why he has been so hard to reach?
4. How does Billy react to Jacob's concern about the La Push gang and his friend?
5. Why does Charlie NOT respond to Bella's worry about Sam?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)