|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Verdict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward write for Bella for her birthday?
(a) A lullaby.
(b) His biography.
(c) A poem.
(d) A short story.
2. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) That she isn't a vampire at all.
(c) That she really is one of the good vampires.
(d) That she is trying to kill Bella.
3. What treatment does Bella's injured arm need?
(a) Just a band-aid.
(b) Possibly a skin graft.
(c) A rinse.
4. Why had Jessica become a bit weary of Bella during the months after Edward broke up with her?
(a) Because she refused to speak out loud until Edward returned.
(b) Because she was moping all the time.
(c) Because she started moving in on Jessica's boyfriend.
(d) Because she was going crazy with new boyfriends.
5. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bella blame for brainwashing Jacob?
2. From whom does Bella buy the motorcycles?
3. How does Bella get a paper cut on her birthday?
4. Who does Bella confess to Jacob bit her last year?
5. What rude gesture does Jacob make when he comments on the company (Alice) that Bella has at her house when he stops by on the day of Harry's funeral?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)