|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Verdict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Bella's grandmother been dead when the book opens?
(a) Eighteen years.
(b) Twenty-four years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Six years.
2. What injury does Bella have as her birthday festivities come to a close in Chapter 1?
(a) A broken ankle.
(b) Many cuts on her arm.
(c) A vampire bite.
(d) A black eye.
3. Why does Bella become fearful of Laurent when she meets him alone in the clearing?
(a) Because she can tell he is under a trance of some kind.
(b) Because he threatens to harm Edward.
(c) Because he appears to be high on drugs.
(d) Because she realizes he wants to attack her.
4. How does Billy react to Jacob's concern about the La Push gang and his friend?
(a) That he'll mention it to Charlie.
(b) That he's looking into it.
(c) That he shouldn't worry.
(d) That the police are looking into it.
5. What animal in the woods fleetingly reminds Bella of Jacob, after the meeting with Laurent?
(a) A snake.
(b) A bird.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals are local hikers surprised to hear are being found in the woods in Chapter 5?
2. How does Jacob suggest that Bella figure out his secret?
3. Why can't Bella bear to watch the zombie movie when it first starts?
4. What is the name of the young girl that all of the Volturi seem to cower to?
5. How do Sam and the rest of the La Push gang feel about Jacob hanging out with Bella?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)