|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Repetition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carlisle able to fix up Bella's injured arm?
(a) Because he wants to keep an eye on her and Edward.
(b) Because he wants to inflict more pain on her.
(c) Because he is a trained surgeon.
(d) Because he is trying to seduce her.
2. Who plays the background music on a CD that Edward gives Bella?
(a) Edward's entire familiy.
(b) Edward and Bella's favorite band.
(d) Edward himself.
3. Where does Bella's mother live?
4. What birthday gift does Bella receive from her mother?
(a) A new sweater.
(b) A scrapbook.
(c) A plane ticket home.
(d) A gift certificate for a bookstore.
5. What injury does Bella have as her birthday festivities come to a close in Chapter 1?
(a) A black eye.
(b) Many cuts on her arm.
(c) A broken ankle.
(d) A vampire bite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What birthday is Bella celebrating when the book opens?
2. What gift for her car does Bella receive for her birthday?
3. How long has Bella's grandmother been dead when the book opens?
4. How does Bella get a paper cut on her birthday?
5. Who does Bella ask to help her fix up the motorcycles?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)