|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Repetition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treatment does Bella's injured arm need?
(a) Possibly a skin graft.
(b) A rinse.
(c) Just a band-aid.
2. Why can't Bella bear to watch the zombie movie when it first starts?
(a) Because it's a romance.
(b) Because it's too scary.
(c) Because she forgot her glasses at home.
(d) Because it's so ridiculously stupid.
3. Why don't Edward and Bella kiss more often?
(a) Because they both have braces.
(b) Because they view each other like a sibling.
(c) Because they haven't told each other they want to.
(d) Because it is hard for them to control themselves.
4. What does Edward write for Bella for her birthday?
(a) A short story.
(b) His biography.
(c) A lullaby.
(d) A poem.
5. What does Carlisle say about why he turned Edward into a vampire?
(a) Because Edward asked him to directly.
(b) Because Edward's mother begged Carlisle to save him.
(c) Because he was too beautiful to let die.
(d) Because he was a young vampire and couldn't control himself then.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Cullen family do when they see Bella's cut up arm?
2. What name does Bella call her grandmother?
3. Why does Bella go visit the Cullen house even though she knows they have left town?
4. How long has Bella's grandmother been dead when the book opens?
5. From whom does Bella buy the motorcycles?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)