|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Repetition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the tickets for that Edward gives Bella for her birthday?
(a) For a train trip to Canada.
(b) For a concert for their favorite band.
(c) For a trip to Florida.
(d) For dinner and a movie date night.
2. Why is Carlisle able to fix up Bella's injured arm?
(a) Because he wants to keep an eye on her and Edward.
(b) Because he is a trained surgeon.
(c) Because he wants to inflict more pain on her.
(d) Because he is trying to seduce her.
3. What does Edward write for Bella for her birthday?
(a) A poem.
(b) His biography.
(c) A lullaby.
(d) A short story.
4. How long has Bella's grandmother been dead when the book opens?
(a) Six years.
(b) Eighteen years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Twenty-four years.
5. Whose voice does Bella hear when she visits the empty Cullen house?
(a) No one's.
(d) Dr. Cullen's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, which friend of Jacob's was recently recruited to the La Push gang?
2. What injury does Bella have as her birthday festivities come to a close in Chapter 1?
3. What does Bella call her father behind his back?
4. How does Edward end up in Bella's room on the night of her birthday?
5. What birthday gift does Bella receive from her mother?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)