|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treatment does Bella's injured arm need?
(a) A rinse.
(b) Just a band-aid.
(c) Possibly a skin graft.
2. Why does Emily have scars on one side of her face?
(a) Because Sam attacked her once when he was a werewolf.
(b) Because she clawed at herself once while she was a werewolf.
(c) Because she was in a really bad car accident.
(d) Because she was caught in a house fire.
3. What injury does Bella get the first time she rides her motorcycle?
(a) A broken wrist.
(b) Scrapes all over her legs from falling over.
(c) A burn on her leg from the exhaust pipe.
(d) A cut on her head/a concussion.
4. How does Edward end up in Bella's room on the night of her birthday?
(a) He has been waiting for her there all day.
(b) He sneaks up with her.
(c) He comes in through her bedroom window.
(d) He can make himself apear instantly in certain places.
5. Who loses his temper and tries to attack Bella as a werewolf?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the first time Bella tries to ride her motorcycle?
2. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
3. Where does Bella see a motorcycle for sale?
4. Who plays the background music on a CD that Edward gives Bella?
5. From whom does Bella need to keep her motorcycle a secret?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)