|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the first time Bella tries to ride her motorcycle?
(a) She wants to do it again.
(b) She hears Edward.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) She crashes.
2. What does Carlisle say about why he turned Edward into a vampire?
(a) Because he was a young vampire and couldn't control himself then.
(b) Because Edward's mother begged Carlisle to save him.
(c) Because he was too beautiful to let die.
(d) Because Edward asked him to directly.
3. How tall has Jacob grown to be when Bella visits him in Chapter 5?
(a) Over 7 feet.
(b) Over 6 feet.
(c) He actually shrunk a little.
(d) He hasn't grown at all.
4. What injury does Bella get the first time she rides her motorcycle?
(a) Scrapes all over her legs from falling over.
(b) A broken wrist.
(c) A cut on her head/a concussion.
(d) A burn on her leg from the exhaust pipe.
5. What does Bella notice about Edward's body while they are kissing?
(a) That he is shaking.
(b) That he is cold and hard.
(c) That he seems to be relaxing.
(d) That he is very, very nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bella head to Jacob's house in Chapter 11, "Cult"?
2. Who does Bella see along the side of the road as she drives to Jacob's house?
3. Why is Carlisle able to fix up Bella's injured arm?
4. What does Edward write for Bella for her birthday?
5. Who does Bella blame for brainwashing Jacob?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)