|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who protects Bella when she is nearly attacked by a werewolf?
2. How does Edward end up in Bella's room on the night of her birthday?
(a) He comes in through her bedroom window.
(b) He can make himself apear instantly in certain places.
(c) He sneaks up with her.
(d) He has been waiting for her there all day.
3. Why does Emily have scars on one side of her face?
(a) Because she was in a really bad car accident.
(b) Because she was caught in a house fire.
(c) Because Sam attacked her once when he was a werewolf.
(d) Because she clawed at herself once while she was a werewolf.
4. What does Charlie tell Bella to be careful of when she and Jacob are hiking?
(a) Jacob making a move on her.
(b) The large bears that have been spotted in the area.
(c) The vampires he has heard rumors of.
(d) Getting lost in the woods.
5. What does Edward's birthday kiss for Bella remind her of?
(a) Desperation from a year or so ago.
(b) Death itself.
(c) How much she likes how he smells.
(d) The time they spent in the meadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't Edward and Bella kiss more often?
2. What does the Cullen family do when they see Bella's cut up arm?
3. How tall has Jacob grown to be when Bella visits him in Chapter 5?
4. What does Edward write for Bella for her birthday?
5. What are the tickets for that Edward gives Bella for her birthday?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)