|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edward end up in Bella's room on the night of her birthday?
(a) He sneaks up with her.
(b) He has been waiting for her there all day.
(c) He can make himself apear instantly in certain places.
(d) He comes in through her bedroom window.
2. Who does Bella blame for brainwashing Jacob?
3. What does Edward's birthday kiss for Bella remind her of?
(a) Death itself.
(b) Desperation from a year or so ago.
(c) How much she likes how he smells.
(d) The time they spent in the meadow.
4. What does Edward write for Bella for her birthday?
(a) A poem.
(b) A lullaby.
(c) His biography.
(d) A short story.
5. Why does Charlie NOT respond to Bella's worry about Sam?
(a) Because he has a clean criminal record.
(b) Because he thinks he is a good guy.
(c) Because they are best friends.
(d) Because Sam is Charlie's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the first time Bella tries to ride her motorcycle?
2. What does Bella notice about Edward's body while they are kissing?
3. How does Billy react to Jacob's concern about the La Push gang and his friend?
4. Who plays the background music on a CD that Edward gives Bella?
5. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)