|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Race.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bella figure out that Jacob is a werewolf?
(a) Through a dream.
(b) He tells her.
(c) Through some research at the library.
(d) She overhears some kids at school.
2. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
(b) Because they are too late.
(c) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
(d) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
3. Why are Bella's friends so surprised when she contributes to the conversation about people seeing bears out in the woods?
(a) Because she never goes outside to go hiking.
(b) Because she hasn't talked for months.
(c) Because she never gossips.
(d) Because she is so afraid of bears that she usually can't even mention them.
4. What does Alice initially think Edward's first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
(a) To ask the Volturi to kill him.
(b) To try to kill the head of the Volturi.
(c) To try to lure Bella there and away from her father.
(d) To kill himself by going into the sun.
5. What friends of Jacob does Bella meet while they are working on the motorcycles?
(a) Aubrey and Christina.
(b) Sam and Mike.
(c) Quil and Embry.
(d) Michellin and Tony.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jacob suggest that Bella figure out his secret?
2. Who rides on the plane to Italy with Bella?
3. What does Jacob tell Bella he cannot get out of?
4. What health concern does Harry have?
5. What kind of car does Alice steal in Italy?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)