|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Race.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bella figure out that Jacob is a werewolf?
(a) She overhears some kids at school.
(b) He tells her.
(c) Through some research at the library.
(d) Through a dream.
2. Why is the main plaza in Volterra closed when Alice and Bella try to get there to stop Edward?
(a) Because it is Saint Marcus Day.
(b) Because the werewolves are waiting there, too.
(c) Because they are too late.
(d) Because there has been a terrorist attack of some kind.
3. What makes Bella giggle for the first time in months (after Edward has broken up with her)?
(a) Having a good, long talk with her dad.
(b) Reading a comic book.
(c) Being hooted at by boys.
(d) Listening to how ridiculous Jessica's stories are.
4. Who scratches on Bella's window as she is crying herself to sleep?
5. What does Jacob tell Bella he cannot get out of?
(a) He never actually says what he's involved in.
(b) His family obligation for him to marry someone else.
(c) His physics exam.
(d) Having to move away from Forks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice realize Edward's actual first plan is for when he arrives in Italy?
2. What kind of car does Alice steal in Italy?
3. What health concern does Harry have?
4. What does Jacob tell Bella about why he has been so hard to reach?
5. Which friends does Jacob say might have a crush on Bella?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)