Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
2. The crew was perplexed by the number of _______ use by the islanders.
3. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
4. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
5. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
Plato and Aristotle were the two main philosophers referred to by Bacon. All three men are highly revered as brilliant men and philosophers. Compare and contrast Bacon, Plato and Aristotle.
Explain in detail the main differences between the Christian and Jewish cultures. Do you feel that Bacon's comments were objective? How did Joabin react to Bacon's questions? Where do the Christian and Jewish faiths become most separate? Explain.
Examine in detail the myriad projects being executed by the Fathers and others at Salomon's House. Choose at least five and compare them to modern day techniques, methods, and experiments.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)