Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
2. The crew was perplexed by the number of _______ use by the islanders.
3. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
4. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
5. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
Friedrich Nietzsche had a great deal to say about nature's part in philosophy. Read a biography on Nietzsche to learn about his career, philosophy and thoughts on nature. Compare them to those held by Bacon.
Describe in detail the journey taken by the sailors. What was the purpose of the journey? Where was the departure point? What was the destination point? What type of ship was used for the voyage? What was the purpose? What were some of the issues faced on the open sea? Do you think that the ship may have been able to stay on course if it had been commanded by someone else? Do you think that the ship would have returned to port if the second set of winds had not pushed them north? Explain.
The governor feels very strongly about the rules attached to morality on Bensalem. List some of the rules regarding piety, morality and chastity held by the government of Bensalem. Compare them to the same thoughts in other countries, particularly in Europe. Explain why the governor feels so strongly about this topic.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)