|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other position was held by the island's governor?
2. Which of the following was delivered to the ship by a small greeting party?
(b) Fresh water.
3. What was left behind after the pillar broke apart?
4. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
5. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. The sailors communicated with the islanders in which language?
2. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
3. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
4. The text states that the navigation of the world was smaller than it was in which year?
5. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)