|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following decayed in the rest of the world?
2. According to island law, a person must wait at least ____ month(s) between the first interview and marriage.
3. What was the name of the saint that left the letter behind?
4. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
5. What was the alternative name for the Mexicans?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after the ascension of Jesus did the Islanders convert to Christianity?
2. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
3. The king sent ____ ship(s) out to the world to gain knowledge.
4. What was the alternative name for the Peruvians?
5. The Peruvians navigated which body of water to reach Bensalem?
Short Essay Questions
1. What speech was made to the men after they had retrieved all of their goods and sick counterparts from the ship?
2. Discuss the oath that was required for the sailors to go ashore.
3. What was required of the sailors before they were permitted to go ashore?
4. What incident most likely caused Atlantic to be destroyed?
5. What did the governor have to say regarding navigation and its changes?
6. Who was King Solamona? Why was he important?
7. What was the first thing asked of the governor?
8. Why was the governor grateful and amused by the sailor's question?
9. Discuss the landing at Bensalem.
10. What happened after the sailors made the request to go ashore? How long did it take for the sailors to get the response?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)