|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was believed that the Americans were a small and ____ people.
2. The ships were sent out every ____ years.
3. How many ships did Bensalem have at this time?
4. What was the name of the saint that left the letter behind?
5. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
2. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
3. Which of the following countries is not mentioned in the text?
4. The governor informs the sailors that they would use the island's _____ to provide ship repair.
5. How many people approached the boats after the sailors requested medical treatment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the governor's advice regarding the sailors' thoughts of America?
2. What happened the next day when the governor visited again?
3. Explain the voyage from Peru and the problems encountered by the sailors on that voyage.
4. Who was King Solamona? Why was he important?
5. What was required of the sailors before they were permitted to go ashore?
6. What was the first thing asked of the governor?
7. What was the governor's explanation to the sailor's question?
8. What did Atlantis, Peru and Mexico have in common at that time? What alternate names are used for these countries?
9. What happened the next morning after the sailors settled into their assigned lodgings?
10. What is said about Atlantis at this point?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)