|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Americans were also a young people, younger than the rest of the world by _____ years.
2. How many of the sailors were sick and required medical attention?
3. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
(a) Atlantic Ocean.
(b) Red Sea.
(c) South Sea.
(d) Pacific Ocean
4. Some of the Islanders believed that man would be willing to discard ____ for a better offer.
5. A great pillar of light was seen by the people of which city?
(a) Sao Paulo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
2. What was the alternative name for the Peruvians?
3. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
4. What was the intended destination?
5. Which of the following was banned on the island?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the governor explain the islanders' conversion to Christianity?
2. Who arrived on the fourth day? What was his purpose?
3. Who was King Solamona? Why was he important?
4. What did the sailors offer in return for lodgings, food, and medical care? What was the response received by the person in charge?
5. What incident most likely caused Atlantic to be destroyed?
6. How did the author describe the Stranger's House?
7. What is said about Atlantis at this point?
8. What happened the next morning after the sailors settled into their assigned lodgings?
9. What two great expeditions were taken by the sailors of Coya and Tyrambel?
10. What did Atlantis, Peru and Mexico have in common at that time? What alternate names are used for these countries?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)