|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the sailors were allowed to go ashore, they had to take an oath that they were not ____.
2. The crew had taken a long enough supplies to last for ___ months.
3. What was on top of the great pillar of light?
4. What was the alternative name for the Mexicans?
5. What was left behind after the pillar broke apart?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ships did Bensalem have at this time?
2. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
3. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
4. It is said that the King's greatest act was to found an order called Salomon's House. The house is often referred to as being the ____ foundation on the earth.
5. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)