|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Peruvians navigated which body of water to reach Bensalem?
(a) South Sea.
(b) Yellow Sea.
(c) North Sea.
(d) Red Sea.
2. How many ships did Bensalem have at this time?
3. Which of the following decayed in the rest of the world?
4. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
5. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
(a) Gift of Tongues.
(b) Gift of Prophecy.
(c) Gift of Divinity.
(d) Gift of Sight.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mexicans sailed to which large body of water?
2. Which of the following is not mentioned as being a group with large fleets?
3. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
4. The governor stated that the sailors would not be permitted to reveal the _______ of their missions.
5. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the landing at Bensalem.
2. What was required of the sailors before they were permitted to go ashore?
3. What two great expeditions were taken by the sailors of Coya and Tyrambel?
4. What was the first thing asked of the governor?
5. What speech was made to the men after they had retrieved all of their goods and sick counterparts from the ship?
6. What was the governor's explanation to the sailor's question?
7. What happened the next day when the governor visited again?
8. What is said about Atlantis at this point?
9. Discuss the oath that was required for the sailors to go ashore.
10. Who arrived on the fourth day? What was his purpose?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)