|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the intended destination?
(a) The West Indies.
2. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
(a) The sea.
(b) Divine revenge.
3. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
4. The governor stated that the sailors would not be permitted to reveal the _______ of their missions.
5. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
2. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
3. The Mexicans sailed to which large body of water?
4. Which of the following was delivered to the ship by a small greeting party?
5. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)