|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Peruvians navigated which body of water to reach Bensalem?
(a) Yellow Sea.
(b) North Sea.
(c) South Sea.
(d) Red Sea.
2. Which of the following decayed in the rest of the world?
3. The Coya let the king of Bensalem, a wise man named ____.
4. What was the intended destination?
(a) The West Indies.
5. What was the alternative name for the Peruvians?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is written that the sailors were so grateful they felt as if they were among ____.
2. The ships were sent out every ____ years.
3. What was the name of the island?
4. The governor stated that the sailors would not be permitted to reveal the _______ of their missions.
5. Which of the following was delivered to the ship by a small greeting party?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)