|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to island law, a person must wait at least ____ month(s) between the first interview and marriage.
2. A great pillar of light was seen by the people of which city?
(c) Sao Paulo.
3. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
(a) Gift of Prophecy.
(b) Gift of Divinity.
(c) Gift of Tongues.
(d) Gift of Sight.
4. The work was presented in such a way that it was written in the native tongue for all but which group?
5. The governor stated that the sailors would not be permitted to reveal the _______ of their missions.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ships were sent out every ____ years.
2. The Coya let the king of Bensalem, a wise man named ____.
3. The King's country was approximately _____ miles in circumference.
4. Which of the following countries had laws against immigrants?
5. What is the name of the city merchant that came in contact with the sailor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the governor's advice regarding the sailors' thoughts of America?
2. Explain the voyage from Peru and the problems encountered by the sailors on that voyage.
3. Why was the governor grateful and amused by the sailor's question?
4. Discuss the landing at Bensalem.
5. What was required of the sailors before they were permitted to go ashore?
6. What happened after the sailors made the request to go ashore? How long did it take for the sailors to get the response?
7. Who arrived on the fourth day? What was his purpose?
8. What was the first thing asked of the governor?
9. What incident most likely caused Atlantic to be destroyed?
10. What did Atlantis, Peru and Mexico have in common at that time? What alternate names are used for these countries?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)