|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
(a) The sea.
(c) Divine revenge.
2. What was the alternative name for the Peruvians?
3. The work was presented in such a way that it was written in the native tongue for all but which group?
4. It was believed that the Americans were a small and ____ people.
5. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people approached the boats after the sailors requested medical treatment?
2. What name is given to the person in this position?
3. What is the name of the city merchant that came in contact with the sailor?
4. The King's country was approximately _____ miles in circumference.
5. A great pillar of light was seen by the people of which city?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)