|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following countries had laws against immigrants?
2. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
3. What was on top of the great pillar of light?
4. The King's country was approximately _____ miles in circumference.
5. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
6. Which of the following was delivered to the ship by a small greeting party?
(a) Fresh water.
7. Which of the following countries is not mentioned in the text?
8. The governor stated that the sailors would not be permitted to reveal the _______ of their missions.
9. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
10. This philosopher described Atlantis in the ________.
11. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
12. What was the alternative name for the Mexicans?
13. What is the name of the city merchant that came in contact with the sailor?
14. The name of the island means "offspring of ____, safety and completeness" in Hebrew.
15. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
2. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
3. How many years after the ascension of Jesus did the Islanders convert to Christianity?
4. What was the alternative name for the Peruvians?
5. How many people approached the boats after the sailors requested medical treatment?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)