|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sick were quarantined for ____ days.
2. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
3. What name is given to the person in this position?
4. What was left behind after the pillar broke apart?
5. Which of the following countries had laws against immigrants?
6. Which of the following is not mentioned as being a group with large fleets?
7. King Solamona believed that the land should be maintained for _____.
8. The king sent ____ ship(s) out to the world to gain knowledge.
9. What was the alternative name for the Mexicans?
10. The crew reported having soft and weak winds for ____ months.
11. The name of the island means "offspring of ____, safety and completeness" in Hebrew.
12. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
(d) South America.
13. The ruler of Bensalem was also known to be a great ____.
14. Which famous philosopher reported the prosperity of Atlantis?
15. How many ships did Bensalem have at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. The King's country was approximately _____ miles in circumference.
2. Other position was held by the island's governor?
3. King Solamona was known for having with the following?
4. How many years after the ascension of Jesus did the Islanders convert to Christianity?
5. The crew had taken a long enough supplies to last for ___ months.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)