|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sailors found great ____ and friendliness among the natives.
2. King Solamona believed that the land should be maintained for _____.
3. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
4. The philosopher had dedicated this particular work to which other famous philosopher?
5. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
6. According to the text, it took ____ years for Atlantis to be destroyed.
7. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
(b) The sea.
(c) Divine revenge.
8. The crew had taken a long enough supplies to last for ___ months.
9. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
10. The text or references books of the Bible that had not yet been written such as _____'s epistles.
11. It is said that the King's greatest act was to found an order called Salomon's House. The house is often referred to as being the ____ foundation on the earth.
(b) Most secretive.
12. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
13. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
(a) Gift of Prophecy.
(b) Gift of Divinity.
(c) Gift of Sight.
(d) Gift of Tongues.
14. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
(c) South America.
15. How many years after the ascension of Jesus did the Islanders convert to Christianity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Other position was held by the island's governor?
2. How many ships did Bensalem have at this time?
3. Which of the following countries had laws against immigrants?
4. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
5. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)