|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was on top of the great pillar of light?
2. What was the name of the saint that left the letter behind?
3. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
4. The sailors offered _____ to the governor; the governor refused.
5. The Peruvians navigated which body of water to reach Bensalem?
(a) South Sea.
(b) Red Sea.
(c) North Sea.
(d) Yellow Sea.
6. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
7. According to the text, it took ____ years for Atlantis to be destroyed.
8. It is said that the King's greatest act was to found an order called Salomon's House. The house is often referred to as being the ____ foundation on the earth.
(a) Most secretive.
9. Which of the following was not one of the things listed as an item brought back to the island by the sailors?
10. Which famous philosopher reported the prosperity of Atlantis?
11. A great pillar of light was seen by the people of which city?
(d) Sao Paulo.
12. Which of the following was banned on the island?
13. Which of the following was not offered to the sailors at this time?
(b) Ship repair.
(d) Towing assistance.
14. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
15. The Coya let the king of Bensalem, a wise man named ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the alternative name for the Mexicans?
2. How many years after the ascension of Jesus did the Islanders convert to Christianity?
3. The sick were quarantined for ____ days.
4. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
5. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)