|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crew had taken a long enough supplies to last for ___ months.
2. The name of the island means "offspring of ____, safety and completeness" in Hebrew.
3. King Solamona believed that the land should be maintained for _____.
4. What was the name of the island?
(a) Pago Pago.
5. A great pillar of light was seen by the people of which city?
(d) Sao Paulo.
6. Some of the Islanders believed that man would be willing to discard ____ for a better offer.
7. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
8. What name is given to the person in this position?
9. What was on top of the great pillar of light?
10. The Peruvians navigated which body of water to reach Bensalem?
(a) South Sea.
(b) North Sea.
(c) Red Sea.
(d) Yellow Sea.
11. The work was presented in such a way that it was written in the native tongue for all but which group?
12. The governor informs the sailors that they would use the island's _____ to provide ship repair.
(a) Trade relations.
13. Which of the following was not one of the things listed as an item brought back to the island by the sailors?
14. King Solamona was known for having with the following?
(a) A strong mind.
(b) An iron will.
(c) A good heart.
(d) A keen sense of direction.
15. This philosopher described Atlantis in the ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ruler of Bensalem was also known to be a great ____.
2. Which of the following is not mentioned as being a group with large fleets?
3. It was believed that the Americans were a small and ____ people.
4. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
5. The crew reported having soft and weak winds for ____ months.
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)