|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to island law, a person must wait at least ____ month(s) between the first interview and marriage.
2. The governor stated that the sailors would not be permitted to reveal the _______ of their missions.
3. The governor informs the sailors that they would use the island's _____ to provide ship repair.
(a) Trade relations.
4. It is said that the King's greatest act was to found an order called Salomon's House. The house is often referred to as being the ____ foundation on the earth.
(c) Most secretive.
5. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
6. Which famous philosopher reported the prosperity of Atlantis?
7. How many years after the ascension of Jesus did the Islanders convert to Christianity?
8. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
(a) Brethren House.
(b) Fathers House.
(c) Salomon's House.
(d) Stranger's House.
9. What was the alternative name for the Peruvians?
10. Other position was held by the island's governor?
11. King Solamona believed that the land should be maintained for _____.
12. The king sent ____ ship(s) out to the world to gain knowledge.
13. Which of the following was delivered to the ship by a small greeting party?
(d) Fresh water.
14. Before the sailors were allowed to go ashore, they had to take an oath that they were not ____.
15. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. The Coya let the king of Bensalem, a wise man named ____.
2. The sailors communicated with the islanders in which language?
3. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
4. What was on top of the great pillar of light?
5. Which of the following decayed in the rest of the world?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)