|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was left behind after the pillar broke apart?
2. Which of the following countries had laws against immigrants?
3. The Peruvians navigated which body of water to reach Bensalem?
(a) Red Sea.
(b) South Sea.
(c) North Sea.
(d) Yellow Sea.
4. The work was presented in such a way that it was written in the native tongue for all but which group?
5. How many of the sailors were sick and required medical attention?
6. According to the text, it took ____ years for Atlantis to be destroyed.
7. The text or references books of the Bible that had not yet been written such as _____'s epistles.
8. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
9. The crew was perplexed by the number of _______ use by the islanders.
10. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
11. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
12. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
13. Before the sailors were allowed to go ashore, they had to take an oath that they were not ____.
14. The text states that the navigation of the world was smaller than it was in which year?
15. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
(a) Gift of Divinity.
(b) Gift of Prophecy.
(c) Gift of Sight.
(d) Gift of Tongues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not mentioned as being a group with large fleets?
2. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
3. It is said that the King's greatest act was to found an order called Salomon's House. The house is often referred to as being the ____ foundation on the earth.
4. It is written that the sailors were so grateful they felt as if they were among ____.
5. The Americans were also a young people, younger than the rest of the world by _____ years.
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)