|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
(a) Stranger's House.
(b) Salomon's House.
(c) Fathers House.
(d) Brethren House.
2. The crew was perplexed by the number of _______ use by the islanders.
3. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
4. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
(a) Atlantic Ocean.
(b) South Sea.
(c) Pacific Ocean
(d) Red Sea.
5. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
6. The Coya let the king of Bensalem, a wise man named ____.
7. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
(d) South America.
8. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
9. Which of the following was not one of the things listed as an item brought back to the island by the sailors?
10. It was believed that the Americans were a small and ____ people.
11. It is written that the sailors were so grateful they felt as if they were among ____.
12. Other position was held by the island's governor?
13. The sick were quarantined for ____ days.
14. The people realize that once they got as close as ____ yards they could not move.
15. Some of the Islanders believed that man would be willing to discard ____ for a better offer.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the text, it took ____ years for Atlantis to be destroyed.
2. King Solamona was known for having with the following?
3. What is the name of the city merchant that came in contact with the sailor?
4. The ruler of Bensalem was also known to be a great ____.
5. The king sent ____ ship(s) out to the world to gain knowledge.
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)