|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is written that the sailors were so grateful they felt as if they were among ____.
2. The crew reported having soft and weak winds for ____ months.
3. What is the name of the city merchant that came in contact with the sailor?
4. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
(b) South America.
5. How many years after the ascension of Jesus did the Islanders convert to Christianity?
6. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
7. The sailors found great ____ and friendliness among the natives.
8. Which of the following was banned on the island?
9. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
(b) Divine revenge.
(c) The sea.
10. How many people approached the boats after the sailors requested medical treatment?
11. What name is given to the person in this position?
12. What was left behind after the pillar broke apart?
13. The ruler of Bensalem was also known to be a great ____.
14. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
15. Which of the following decayed in the rest of the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. The text states that the navigation of the world was smaller than it was in which year?
2. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
3. What was on top of the great pillar of light?
4. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
5. Which of the following was not one of the things listed as an item brought back to the island by the sailors?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)