|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
2. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
3. The king sent ____ ship(s) out to the world to gain knowledge.
4. Which of the following decayed in the rest of the world?
5. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
6. How many ships did Bensalem have at this time?
7. The governor informs the sailors that they would use the island's _____ to provide ship repair.
(c) Trade relations.
8. According to the text, it took ____ years for Atlantis to be destroyed.
9. What was on top of the great pillar of light?
10. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
(a) Gift of Sight.
(b) Gift of Prophecy.
(c) Gift of Tongues.
(d) Gift of Divinity.
11. The sailors found great ____ and friendliness among the natives.
12. The text or references books of the Bible that had not yet been written such as _____'s epistles.
13. What name is given to the person in this position?
14. What was the intended destination?
(c) The West Indies.
15. The work was presented in such a way that it was written in the native tongue for all but which group?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
2. How many people approached the boats after the sailors requested medical treatment?
3. Which of the following countries had laws against immigrants?
4. Which of the following was delivered to the ship by a small greeting party?
5. Which of the following countries is not mentioned in the text?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)