|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the alternative name for the Mexicans?
2. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
3. What name is given to the person in this position?
4. According to the text, the laws made the government seem ignorant and ____.
5. The sailors communicated with the islanders in which language?
6. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
(a) South Sea.
(b) Pacific Ocean
(c) Atlantic Ocean.
(d) Red Sea.
7. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
8. A great pillar of light was seen by the people of which city?
(b) Sao Paulo.
9. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
(a) South America.
10. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
(a) Gift of Tongues.
(b) Gift of Divinity.
(c) Gift of Sight.
(d) Gift of Prophecy.
11. According to the text, it took ____ years for Atlantis to be destroyed.
12. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
13. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
14. The philosopher had dedicated this particular work to which other famous philosopher?
15. According to island law, a person must wait at least ____ month(s) between the first interview and marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. The sick were quarantined for ____ days.
2. How many ships did Bensalem have at this time?
3. The King's country was approximately _____ miles in circumference.
4. The sailors found great ____ and friendliness among the natives.
5. This philosopher described Atlantis in the ________.
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)