|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
2. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
3. Which of the following is not mentioned as being a group with large fleets?
4. Which famous philosopher reported the prosperity of Atlantis?
5. The Coya let the king of Bensalem, a wise man named ____.
6. The Americans were also a young people, younger than the rest of the world by _____ years.
7. The text states that the navigation of the world was smaller than it was in which year?
8. Which of the following was not one of the things listed as an item brought back to the island by the sailors?
9. The sailors communicated with the islanders in which language?
10. What was left behind after the pillar broke apart?
11. Which of the following was banned on the island?
12. The Mexicans sailed to which large body of water?
(b) Sea of China.
(c) Sea of Japan.
(d) Black Sea.
13. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
(a) Gift of Tongues.
(b) Gift of Prophecy.
(c) Gift of Sight.
(d) Gift of Divinity.
14. How many years after the ascension of Jesus did the Islanders convert to Christianity?
15. The crew had taken a long enough supplies to last for ___ months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
2. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
3. Some of the Islanders believed that man would be willing to discard ____ for a better offer.
4. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
5. What was the name of the saint that left the letter behind?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)