|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
2. What is another name for "The Great Instauration?"
a) "The Scientific Method."
b) "The Tragic Rebirth."
c) "The Mighty Revolution."
d) "The Great Restoration."
3. Other forms of thinking may start out being easier but will most likely end up in ____ places.
d) Many different.
4. This is accomplished through the use of ______.
5. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
6. We must...
This section contains 456 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)