|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crew reported having soft and weak winds for ____ months.
2. Some of the Islanders believed that man would be willing to discard ____ for a better offer.
3. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
(a) Stranger's House.
(b) Fathers House.
(c) Salomon's House.
(d) Brethren House.
4. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
5. Which of the following decayed in the rest of the world?
6. How many ships did Bensalem have at this time?
7. King Solamona believed that the land should be maintained for _____.
8. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
9. The governor stated that the sailors would not be permitted to reveal the _______ of their missions.
10. The text or references books of the Bible that had not yet been written such as _____'s epistles.
11. It is said that the King's greatest act was to found an order called Salomon's House. The house is often referred to as being the ____ foundation on the earth.
(c) Most secretive.
12. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
13. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
14. A great pillar of light was seen by the people of which city?
(a) Sao Paulo.
15. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
(b) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. The sailors offered _____ to the governor; the governor refused.
2. The sailors found great ____ and friendliness among the natives.
3. The sick were quarantined for ____ days.
4. The philosopher had dedicated this particular work to which other famous philosopher?
5. How many of the sailors were sick and required medical attention?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)