|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is given to the person in this position?
2. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
(c) South America.
3. The ships were sent out every ____ years.
4. What was the name of the island?
(d) Pago Pago.
5. According to island law, a person must wait at least ____ month(s) between the first interview and marriage.
6. According to the text, it took ____ years for Atlantis to be destroyed.
7. It was believed that the Americans were a small and ____ people.
8. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
(c) The sea.
(d) Divine revenge.
9. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
(a) Atlantic Ocean.
(b) Red Sea.
(c) South Sea.
(d) Pacific Ocean
10. What was the alternative name for the Peruvians?
11. What was left behind after the pillar broke apart?
12. Which of the following was banned on the island?
13. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
14. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
15. The King's country was approximately _____ miles in circumference.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
2. What was on top of the great pillar of light?
3. Which of the following countries had laws against immigrants?
4. King Solamona was known for having with the following?
5. It is written that the sailors were so grateful they felt as if they were among ____.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)