|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King Solamona believed that the land should be maintained for _____.
2. The sailors offered _____ to the governor; the governor refused.
3. How many of the sailors were sick and required medical attention?
4. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
5. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
6. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
(a) Divine revenge.
(b) The sea.
7. According to the text, it took ____ years for Atlantis to be destroyed.
8. Before the sailors were allowed to go ashore, they had to take an oath that they were not ____.
9. It is written that the sailors were so grateful they felt as if they were among ____.
10. According to island law, a person must wait at least ____ month(s) between the first interview and marriage.
11. Which of the following countries had laws against immigrants?
12. What was the alternative name for the Mexicans?
13. What was the alternative name for the Peruvians?
14. It is said that the King's greatest act was to found an order called Salomon's House. The house is often referred to as being the ____ foundation on the earth.
(b) Most secretive.
15. What was the intended destination?
(d) The West Indies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the island?
2. The work was presented in such a way that it was written in the native tongue for all but which group?
3. The governor informs the sailors that they would use the island's _____ to provide ship repair.
4. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
5. The Peruvians navigated which body of water to reach Bensalem?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)