|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the alternative name for the Mexicans?
2. According to the text, the laws made the government seem ignorant and ____.
3. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
(a) Gift of Prophecy.
(b) Gift of Sight.
(c) Gift of Tongues.
(d) Gift of Divinity.
4. The king sent ____ ship(s) out to the world to gain knowledge.
5. King Solamona was known for having with the following?
(a) A keen sense of direction.
(b) A strong mind.
(c) An iron will.
(d) A good heart.
6. Which of the following was banned on the island?
7. The ruler of Bensalem was also known to be a great ____.
8. How many ships did Bensalem have at this time?
9. What name is given to the person in this position?
10. The crew was perplexed by the number of _______ use by the islanders.
11. The people realize that once they got as close as ____ yards they could not move.
12. How many of the sailors were sick and required medical attention?
13. The Americans were also a young people, younger than the rest of the world by _____ years.
14. This philosopher described Atlantis in the ________.
15. The text states that the navigation of the world was smaller than it was in which year?
Short Answer Questions
1. The philosopher had dedicated this particular work to which other famous philosopher?
2. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
3. The King's country was approximately _____ miles in circumference.
4. The sailors offered _____ to the governor; the governor refused.
5. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)