|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The governor stated that the sailors would not be permitted to reveal the _______ of their missions.
2. King Solamona was known for having with the following?
(a) A keen sense of direction.
(b) A good heart.
(c) An iron will.
(d) A strong mind.
3. King Solamona believed that the land should be maintained for _____.
4. What was left behind after the pillar broke apart?
5. The crew had taken a long enough supplies to last for ___ months.
6. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
(a) Atlantic Ocean.
(b) Pacific Ocean
(c) Red Sea.
(d) South Sea.
7. The sailors offered _____ to the governor; the governor refused.
8. Which of the following was not offered to the sailors at this time?
(b) Ship repair.
(d) Towing assistance.
9. How many years after the ascension of Jesus did the Islanders convert to Christianity?
10. The philosopher had dedicated this particular work to which other famous philosopher?
11. The Americans were also a young people, younger than the rest of the world by _____ years.
12. What is the name of the city merchant that came in contact with the sailor?
13. What was the intended destination?
(b) The West Indies.
14. This philosopher described Atlantis in the ________.
15. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
(b) The sea.
(d) Divine revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
2. The Peruvians navigated which body of water to reach Bensalem?
3. What was the name of the island?
4. The text or references books of the Bible that had not yet been written such as _____'s epistles.
5. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)