|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
2. The people realize that once they got as close as ____ yards they could not move.
3. Which of the following decayed in the rest of the world?
4. What name is given to the person in this position?
5. The sailors communicated with the islanders in which language?
6. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
(a) Red Sea.
(b) Atlantic Ocean.
(c) Pacific Ocean
(d) South Sea.
7. The crew had taken a long enough supplies to last for ___ months.
8. What was the name of the saint that left the letter behind?
9. How many years after the ascension of Jesus did the Islanders convert to Christianity?
10. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
11. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
12. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
13. The crew was perplexed by the number of _______ use by the islanders.
14. The ruler of Bensalem was also known to be a great ____.
15. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
(c) Divine revenge.
(d) The sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the sailors were sick and required medical attention?
2. Other position was held by the island's governor?
3. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
4. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
5. Before the sailors were allowed to go ashore, they had to take an oath that they were not ____.
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)