|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
(a) Gift of Sight.
(b) Gift of Tongues.
(c) Gift of Prophecy.
(d) Gift of Divinity.
2. What was the alternative name for the Peruvians?
3. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
4. Which of the following countries is not mentioned in the text?
5. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
(a) Brethren House.
(b) Stranger's House.
(c) Salomon's House.
(d) Fathers House.
6. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
7. The ruler of Bensalem was also known to be a great ____.
8. The sailors communicated with the islanders in which language?
9. Which of the following decayed in the rest of the world?
10. What was the name of the saint that left the letter behind?
11. The Americans were also a young people, younger than the rest of the world by _____ years.
12. A great pillar of light was seen by the people of which city?
(a) Sao Paulo.
13. The governor stated that the sailors would not be permitted to reveal the _______ of their missions.
14. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
15. What was the name of the island?
(c) Pago Pago.
Short Answer Questions
1. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
2. Which of the following was not offered to the sailors at this time?
3. According to island law, a person must wait at least ____ month(s) between the first interview and marriage.
4. This philosopher described Atlantis in the ________.
5. The name of the island means "offspring of ____, safety and completeness" in Hebrew.
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)