|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people approached the boats after the sailors requested medical treatment?
2. It is said that the King's greatest act was to found an order called Salomon's House. The house is often referred to as being the ____ foundation on the earth.
(b) Most secretive.
3. What was on top of the great pillar of light?
4. The name of the island means "offspring of ____, safety and completeness" in Hebrew.
5. The sick were quarantined for ____ days.
6. What was the alternative name for the Peruvians?
7. The Americans were also a young people, younger than the rest of the world by _____ years.
8. What was the name of the island?
(d) Pago Pago.
9. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
10. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
(a) Gift of Sight.
(b) Gift of Divinity.
(c) Gift of Tongues.
(d) Gift of Prophecy.
11. Which famous philosopher reported the prosperity of Atlantis?
12. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
13. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
14. What name is given to the person in this position?
15. Which of the following was not offered to the sailors at this time?
(b) Towing assistance.
(c) Ship repair.
Short Answer Questions
1. The people realize that once they got as close as ____ yards they could not move.
2. Some of the Islanders believed that man would be willing to discard ____ for a better offer.
3. Which of the following countries is not mentioned in the text?
4. The philosopher had dedicated this particular work to which other famous philosopher?
5. The text or references books of the Bible that had not yet been written such as _____'s epistles.
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)