|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
(a) Divine revenge.
(c) The sea.
2. How many ships did Bensalem have at this time?
3. The crew was perplexed by the number of _______ use by the islanders.
4. Before the sailors were allowed to go ashore, they had to take an oath that they were not ____.
5. The King's country was approximately _____ miles in circumference.
6. The ships were sent out every ____ years.
7. The name of the island means "offspring of ____, safety and completeness" in Hebrew.
8. What name is given to the person in this position?
9. Some of the Islanders believed that man would be willing to discard ____ for a better offer.
10. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
11. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
(a) Gift of Tongues.
(b) Gift of Sight.
(c) Gift of Divinity.
(d) Gift of Prophecy.
12. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
13. The philosopher had dedicated this particular work to which other famous philosopher?
14. The Peruvians navigated which body of water to reach Bensalem?
(a) South Sea.
(b) North Sea.
(c) Yellow Sea.
(d) Red Sea.
15. Which of the following was banned on the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. The crew reported having soft and weak winds for ____ months.
2. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
3. This philosopher described Atlantis in the ________.
4. How many people approached the boats after the sailors requested medical treatment?
5. The Mexicans sailed to which large body of water?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)