|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2c, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (The Father of Salomon's House).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe their drug stores?
(c) Medicine house.
2. The problem is that common logic also requires more ____.
3. Which type of history is ideal to build a foundation for philosophy?
4. The _____ way starts out hard but ends in "open country."
5. Bacon states that man can only obey _____ causes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not mentioned as being a group with large fleets?
2. The work was presented in such a way that it was written in the native tongue for all but which group?
3. The new logic is designed to command active ____.
4. The modern ____ goes first from the senses to general propositions.
5. Bacon believes that the meeting between the two entities must return to its _______.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)