|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2c, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (The Father of Salomon's House).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Those that ran the polity of science were ____.
2. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
(b) Divine revenge.
(d) The sea.
3. The Brethren could manipulate ____ in many ways.
4. Instead, men placed too much focus on their ____.
(a) False beliefs.
5. What was one of the names given to the group that was responsible for conducting experiments?
(c) Problem solvers.
(d) Curious ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
2. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
3. Other position was held by the island's governor?
4. Bacon lays out a plan for organizing which of the following?
5. Which of the following was not offered to the sailors at this time?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)