|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2c, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (The Father of Salomon's House).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Part of the reason for the movement was to show that the knowledge in _____ was stagnant.
(a) The Church.
(b) The Scientific Community.
(d) The public's consciousness.
2. How many parts are there to the work?
3. Since the observer is ____, he must look to history for similar observations.
(b) Easily influenced.
4. The people realize that once they got as close as ____ yards they could not move.
5. What adjective is used to describe this particular course of inquiry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the ideas of the mind are poorly constructed and ____.
2. Before the sailors were allowed to go ashore, they had to take an oath that they were not ____.
3. How many years after the ascension of Jesus did the Islanders convert to Christianity?
4. A person's examination of the world should involve true _____.
5. The text or references books of the Bible that had not yet been written such as _____'s epistles.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)