|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2c, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (The Father of Salomon's House).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
2. What was left behind after the pillar broke apart?
3. How many people approached the boats after the sailors requested medical treatment?
4. Which of the following items is needed to find the systematic order a particular subject?
5. Which of the following countries is not mentioned in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term used for removing salt from water?
2. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
3. The _____ way starts out hard but ends in "open country."
4. Bacon believes that the meeting between the two entities must return to its _______.
5. Instead, men placed too much focus on their ____.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)