|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2c, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (The Father of Salomon's House).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Part of the reason for the movement was to show that the knowledge in _____ was stagnant.
(a) The public's consciousness.
(b) The Church.
(c) The Scientific Community.
2. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
(a) Salomon's House.
(b) Brethren House.
(c) Stranger's House.
(d) Fathers House.
3. It is better to try and fail rather than to make _____ on something that cannot work.
(a) Foolish decisions.
4. How many men accompanied this person in to town?
5. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was studied in the "engine house?"
2. Which of the following is not listed as a common item in mixtures?
3. What years did the King serve England?
4. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
5. The text or references books of the Bible that had not yet been written such as _____'s epistles.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)