|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
2. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
3. King Solamona believed that the land should be maintained for _____.
4. What name is given to the person in this position?
5. According to the text, it took ____ years for Atlantis to be destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not offered to the sailors at this time?
2. The ancients looked only to the stars and as such became too focused on ____ and abstract meditation.
3. The _____ way starts out hard but ends in "open country."
4. The author states that the work is only a beginning that developing this philosophy is starting the real _____ of the human race.
5. The new logic is designed to command active ____.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)