|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Those that ran the polity of science were ____.
2. If man was able to focus on these powers, he would be able to master which of the following?
(d) The Universe.
3. With clear ____, the intellect can become more powerful.
4. Bacon states that a new logic has a different _____ from the old logic.
(b) Starting point.
5. Other position was held by the island's governor?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author states that everything should be observed from the _____ to the human body.
2. The fourth parts of the plan involves the application of _______.
3. The only way out of ____ is to build a plan of inquiry.
4. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
5. It is better to try and fail rather than to make _____ on something that cannot work.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)