|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Coya let the king of Bensalem, a wise man named ____.
2. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
3. What was on top of the great pillar of light?
4. The ancients looked only to the stars and as such became too focused on ____ and abstract meditation.
5. What was the name of the island?
(c) Pago Pago.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the text, it took ____ years for Atlantis to be destroyed.
2. Other forms of thinking may start out being easier but will most likely end up in ____ places.
3. The King's country was approximately _____ miles in circumference.
4. Which Biblical person was condemned for illicit moral knowledge?
5. We need methods that can discover causes and deliver philosophy's first:
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)