|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
2. Bacon begs the King to be a ____ and respecter of the Sciences.
3. Which is not one of the parts of the plan?
(a) The New Philosophy.
(b) Division of Sciences.
(c) The Ladder of the Intellect.
(d) History of Philosophy.
4. This is accomplished through the use of ______.
5. Bacon states that man can only obey _____ causes.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is important that man be able to gather clues from _____.
2. What was left behind after the pillar broke apart?
3. King Solamona was known for having with the following?
4. Often times the community was controlled by ______ rules.
5. The first part is referred to as being ______ outlined.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)