|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The people realize that once they got as close as ____ yards they could not move.
2. Many things may be improved by using instruments of _____.
3. How many ships did Bensalem have at this time?
4. Other forms of thinking may start out being easier but will most likely end up in ____ places.
(b) Many different.
5. What is the name of the city merchant that came in contact with the sailor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ultimately, man is nature's _____.
2. Bacon states that man can only obey _____ causes.
3. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
4. What was the alternative name for the Mexicans?
5. Which of the following often gives ideas that are false because of the lack of information?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)