|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Science descended from debates held by the ______.
2. Which of the following countries had laws against immigrants?
3. We must avoid our ____if we want to see the pattern of the world..
4. It was believed that the Americans were a small and ____ people.
5. Which of the following was not one of the things listed as an item brought back to the island by the sailors?
Short Answer Questions
1. The text or references books of the Bible that had not yet been written such as _____'s epistles.
2. The ancients looked only to the stars and as such became too focused on ____ and abstract meditation.
3. The fifth part includes things Bacon had discovered through the ordinary use of ______.
4. This is accomplished through the use of ______.
5. Human reasoning is _____.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)