|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
2. The Mexicans sailed to which large body of water?
(b) Sea of China.
(c) Sea of Japan.
(d) Black Sea.
3. What was the intended destination?
(d) The West Indies.
4. Before the sailors were allowed to go ashore, they had to take an oath that they were not ____.
5. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. The King's country was approximately _____ miles in circumference.
2. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
3. Other forms of thinking may start out being easier but will most likely end up in ____ places.
4. We need methods that can discover causes and deliver philosophy's first:
5. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)