|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bacon states that people tend lean toward false and hasty ______.
2. Which of the following supposedly took its toll on Atlantis?
(a) The sea.
(b) Divine revenge.
3. King Solamona believed that the land should be maintained for _____.
4. The Coya let the king of Bensalem, a wise man named ____.
5. What name is given to the person in this position?
Short Answer Questions
1. The sailors offered _____ to the governor; the governor refused.
2. The first part is referred to as being ______ outlined.
3. The crew had taken a long enough supplies to last for ___ months.
4. Which type of history is ideal to build a foundation for philosophy?
5. The governor informs the sailors that they would use the island's _____ to provide ship repair.
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)