|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other forms of thinking may start out being easier but will most likely end up in ____ places.
(c) Many different.
2. What is another name for "The Great Instauration?"
(a) "The Mighty Revolution."
(b) "The Scientific Method."
(c) "The Great Restoration."
(d) "The Tragic Rebirth."
3. Who was responsible for arbitrating disputes?
4. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
5. What is the name of the city merchant that came in contact with the sailor?
Short Answer Questions
1. King Solamona was known for having with the following?
2. Some of the Islanders believed that man would be willing to discard ____ for a better offer.
3. The sailors offered _____ to the governor; the governor refused.
4. What name is given to the person in this position?
5. What was on top of the great pillar of light?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)