|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The fourth parts of the plan involves the application of _______.
2. How many people approached the boats after the sailors requested medical treatment?
3. What was the name of the island?
(a) Pago Pago.
4. It is important that man be able to gather clues from _____.
(b) Each other.
5. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. The people realize that once they got as close as ____ yards they could not move.
2. In ordinary logic, _____ reigns.
3. The ships were sent out every ____ years.
4. The text states that the navigation of the world was smaller than it was in which year?
5. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)