|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is important that man be able to gather clues from _____.
(b) Each other.
2. Which of the following are said to have had no role except for in mechanics?
3. It is the ____ of power that caused angels to fall.
4. The philosopher had dedicated this particular work to which other famous philosopher?
5. Bacon refers to one's powers as being ____ and reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other forms of thinking may start out being easier but will most likely end up in ____ places.
2. We need methods that can discover causes and deliver philosophy's first:
3. According to the text, the laws made the government seem ignorant and ____.
4. Which of the following was not offered to the sailors at this time?
5. Which of the following is not mentioned as being a group with large fleets?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)