|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. We must avoid our ____if we want to see the pattern of the world..
2. This philosopher described Atlantis in the ________.
3. Which of the following was delivered to the ship by a small greeting party?
(d) Fresh water.
4. The sick were quarantined for ____ days.
5. The first part of the work is to equip the intellect to do which of the following?
(a) Move forward.
(b) Process information.
(c) Question itself.
(d) Be rebuilt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bacon states that a new logic has a different _____ from the old logic.
2. Which of the following items is needed to find the systematic order a particular subject?
3. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
4. Which Biblical person was condemned for illicit moral knowledge?
5. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)