|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
2. The text states that the navigation of the world was smaller than it was in which year?
3. It is written that the sailors were so grateful they felt as if they were among ____.
4. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
5. The _____ way starts out hard but ends in "open country."
Short Answer Questions
1. It is better to try and fail rather than to make _____ on something that cannot work.
2. Which Biblical person was condemned for illicit moral knowledge?
3. Which of the following promises to remedy the problem by offering repeatable testable methods of inquiry?
4. How many parts are there to the work?
5. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)