|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This is accomplished through the use of ______.
2. It is said that the King's greatest act was to found an order called Salomon's House. The house is often referred to as being the ____ foundation on the earth.
(b) Most secretive.
3. We need methods that can discover causes and deliver philosophy's first:
4. Which of the following decayed in the rest of the world?
5. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
2. The first part of the work is to equip the intellect to do which of the following?
3. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
4. The Peruvians navigated which body of water to reach Bensalem?
5. It is important that man be able to gather clues from _____.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)