|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, New Atlantis, A Work Unfinished (Introduction, Discovery of Bensalem, Meeting with Governor).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The problem is that common logic also requires more ____.
2. The governor informs the sailors that they would use the island's _____ to provide ship repair.
(d) Trade relations.
3. How many years after the ascension of Jesus did the Islanders convert to Christianity?
4. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
5. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first part is referred to as being ______ outlined.
2. Those that ran the polity of science were ____.
3. Which of the following items is needed to find the systematic order a particular subject?
4. The _____ way starts out hard but ends in "open country."
5. What was left behind after the pillar broke apart?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)