|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, New Atlantis, A Work Unfinished (Introduction, Discovery of Bensalem, Meeting with Governor).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
2. Which of the following promises to remedy the problem by offering repeatable testable methods of inquiry?
3. The _____ way starts out hard but ends in "open country."
4. Which of the following often gives ideas that are false because of the lack of information?
5. The crew was perplexed by the number of _______ use by the islanders.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
2. The ancients looked only to the stars and as such became too focused on ____ and abstract meditation.
3. Bacon lays out a plan for organizing which of the following?
4. It is important that man be able to gather clues from _____.
5. What is a "procemium?"
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)