|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, New Atlantis, A Work Unfinished (Introduction, Discovery of Bensalem, Meeting with Governor).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
(a) South Sea.
(b) Atlantic Ocean.
(c) Red Sea.
(d) Pacific Ocean
2. What years did the King serve England?
3. Which of the following are said to have had no role except for in mechanics?
4. Often times the community was controlled by ______ rules.
5. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
(a) Gift of Tongues.
(b) Gift of Sight.
(c) Gift of Divinity.
(d) Gift of Prophecy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the sailors taken to be given medical treatment?
2. Bacon suggests that man should try to focus on their ___ powers.
3. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
4. It is important that man be able to gather clues from _____.
5. A great pillar of light was seen by the people of which city?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)