|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first part is referred to as being ______ outlined.
2. Bacon states that man can only obey _____ causes.
3. Which of the following often gives ideas that are false because of the lack of information?
4. It is from the _____ of our causes that are planned fail.
5. Instead, men placed too much focus on their ____.
(a) False beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following promises to remedy the problem by offering repeatable testable methods of inquiry?
2. Using the new logic, an observer will give up falsehood and avoid _____.
3. It is better to try and fail rather than to make _____ on something that cannot work.
4. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
5. This is accomplished through the use of ______.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)