|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is important that man be able to gather clues from _____.
(b) Each other.
2. Science descended from debates held by the ______.
3. Often times the community was controlled by ______ rules.
4. Many things may be improved by using instruments of _____.
5. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bacon went to work for which King of England?
2. Ultimately, man is nature's _____.
3. A person's examination of the world should involve true _____.
4. The first part is referred to as being ______ outlined.
5. Bacon believes that the meeting between the two entities must return to its _______.
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)