|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
2. Often times the community was controlled by ______ rules.
3. Bacon went to work for which King of England?
4. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
5. The only way out of ____ is to build a plan of inquiry.
(d) The past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe this particular course of inquiry?
2. Bacon believes that the meeting between the two entities must return to its _______.
3. Bacon states that reason can reconstruct human knowledge, science, and ____.
4. It is important that man be able to gather clues from _____.
5. The modern ____ goes first from the senses to general propositions.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)