|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following often gives ideas that are false because of the lack of information?
2. How many parts are there to the work?
3. Bacon states that man can only obey _____ causes.
4. Bacon begs the King to be a ____ and respecter of the Sciences.
5. The modern ____ goes first from the senses to general propositions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In ordinary logic, _____ reigns.
2. The fifth part includes things Bacon had discovered through the ordinary use of ______.
3. Which is not one of the parts of the plan?
4. Of the ideas of the mind are poorly constructed and ____.
5. This is accomplished through the use of ______.
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)