|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bacon believes that the meeting between the two entities must return to its _______.
(c) Original condition.
(d) Previous incarnation.
2. It is the ____ of power that caused angels to fall.
3. Bacon asks the ____ God to grant him the power to help humanity.
4. A person's examination of the world should involve true _____.
5. The fifth part includes things Bacon had discovered through the ordinary use of ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. This is accomplished through the use of ______.
2. It is better to try and fail rather than to make _____ on something that cannot work.
3. Bacon says that ____ is "more precious than anything on earth."
4. If man was able to focus on these powers, he would be able to master which of the following?
5. It is from the _____ of our causes that are planned fail.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)