|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. We need methods that can discover causes and deliver philosophy's first:
2. In the end, the two sides ended up arguing over ______.
3. Science descended from debates held by the ______.
4. Human reasoning is _____.
5. Overall, philosophy was _____ but barren.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts are there to the work?
2. Part of the reason for the movement was to show that the knowledge in _____ was stagnant.
3. A person's examination of the world should involve true _____.
4. It is important that man be able to gather clues from _____.
5. Which Biblical person was condemned for illicit moral knowledge?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)