|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other forms of thinking may start out being easier but will most likely end up in ____ places.
(a) Many different.
2. How many parts are there to the work?
3. It is the ____ of power that caused angels to fall.
4. The author states that everything should be observed from the _____ to the human body.
(a) Bottom of the sea.
(b) Earth's core.
(c) Smallest insect.
5. Bacon refers to one's powers as being ____ and reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bacon states that people tend lean toward false and hasty ______.
2. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
3. At the same time, men tend to underestimate their _____.
4. The fourth parts of the plan involves the application of _______.
5. Part of the reason for the movement was to show that the knowledge in _____ was stagnant.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)