|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following promises to remedy the problem by offering repeatable testable methods of inquiry?
2. What years did the King serve England?
3. Bacon believes that the human mind easily misuses its ____ in many ways.
(c) Gray matter.
4. Francis Bacon believes that it is ____ for him to write the following work.
5. Science descended from debates held by the ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "procemium?"
2. Bacon lays out a plan for organizing which of the following?
3. Which type of history is ideal to build a foundation for philosophy?
4. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
5. Which Biblical person was condemned for illicit moral knowledge?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)