|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
2. The _____ way starts out hard but ends in "open country."
3. The author states that everything should be observed from the _____ to the human body.
(a) Earth's core.
(b) Bottom of the sea.
(d) Smallest insect.
4. Bacon asks the ____ God to grant him the power to help humanity.
5. What years did the King serve England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the ideas of the mind are poorly constructed and ____.
2. Many things may be improved by using instruments of _____.
3. How many parts are there to the work?
4. Which of the following items is needed to find the systematic order a particular subject?
5. Often times the community was controlled by ______ rules.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)