|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bacon states that people tend lean toward false and hasty ______.
2. Bacon lays out a plan for organizing which of the following?
(a) Scientific inquiry.
3. Bacon says that ____ is "more precious than anything on earth."
(a) A meeting of the minds.
(b) True understanding.
4. Often times the community was controlled by ______ rules.
5. Those that ran the polity of science were ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other forms of thinking may start out being easier but will most likely end up in ____ places.
2. The first part is referred to as being ______ outlined.
3. It is from the _____ of our causes that are planned fail.
4. What adjective is used to describe this particular course of inquiry?
5. The author states that everything should be observed from the _____ to the human body.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)