|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The fifth part includes things Bacon had discovered through the ordinary use of ______.
2. It is the ____ of power that caused angels to fall.
3. What is a "procemium?"
4. Since the observer is ____, he must look to history for similar observations.
(c) Easily influenced.
5. Bacon suggests that man should try to focus on their ___ powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bacon believes that the meeting between the two entities must return to its _______.
2. What is another name for "The Great Instauration?"
3. How many parts are there to the work?
4. At the same time, men tend to underestimate their _____.
5. The ancients looked only to the stars and as such became too focused on ____ and abstract meditation.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)