|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This is accomplished through the use of ______.
2. Since the observer is ____, he must look to history for similar observations.
(b) Easily influenced.
3. Those that ran the polity of science were ____.
4. Bacon lays out a plan for organizing which of the following?
(d) Scientific inquiry.
5. Of the philosophers attempt to amend simple human observation with ridiculous _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bacon states that a new logic has a different _____ from the old logic.
2. The author states that everything should be observed from the _____ to the human body.
3. What years did the King serve England?
4. Bacon states that reason can reconstruct human knowledge, science, and ____.
5. In ordinary logic, _____ reigns.
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)