|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Great Instauration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Francis Bacon believes that it is ____ for him to write the following work.
2. A person's examination of the world should involve true _____.
3. Bacon states that people tend lean toward false and hasty ______.
4. Instead, men placed too much focus on their ____.
(c) False beliefs.
5. Bacon went to work for which King of England?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
2. The only way out of ____ is to build a plan of inquiry.
3. If man was able to focus on these powers, he would be able to master which of the following?
4. Many things may be improved by using instruments of _____.
5. Bacon believes that the meeting between the two entities must return to its _______.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)