|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Great Instauration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end, the two sides ended up arguing over ______.
2. Part of the reason for the movement was to show that the knowledge in _____ was stagnant.
(a) The public's consciousness.
(b) The Scientific Community.
(c) The Church.
3. It is better to try and fail rather than to make _____ on something that cannot work.
(b) Foolish decisions.
4. Bacon begs the King to be a ____ and respecter of the Sciences.
5. At the same time, men tend to underestimate their _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are said to have had no role except for in mechanics?
2. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
3. Instead, men placed too much focus on their ____.
4. It is the ____ of power that caused angels to fall.
5. What is another name for "The Great Instauration?"
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)