|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Great Instauration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ancients looked only to the stars and as such became too focused on ____ and abstract meditation.
2. Overall, philosophy was _____ but barren.
3. Many things may be improved by using instruments of _____.
4. Those that ran the polity of science were ____.
5. It is important that man be able to gather clues from _____.
(b) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "procemium?"
2. Often times the community was controlled by ______ rules.
3. What is another name for "The Great Instauration?"
4. Human reasoning is _____.
5. Bacon asks the ____ God to grant him the power to help humanity.
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)