|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Great Instauration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Human reasoning is _____.
2. Bacon suggests that man should try to focus on their ___ powers.
3. What years did the King serve England?
4. Those that ran the polity of science were ____.
5. In the end, the two sides ended up arguing over ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bacon says that ____ is "more precious than anything on earth."
2. Bacon believes that the meeting between the two entities must return to its _______.
3. What is a "procemium?"
4. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
5. Instead, men placed too much focus on their ____.
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)