|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Great Instauration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Often times the community was controlled by ______ rules.
2. Which Biblical person was condemned for illicit moral knowledge?
3. A person's examination of the world should involve true _____.
4. If man was able to focus on these powers, he would be able to master which of the following?
(d) The Universe.
5. The only way out of ____ is to build a plan of inquiry.
(d) The past.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _____ way starts out hard but ends in "open country."
2. The ancients looked only to the stars and as such became too focused on ____ and abstract meditation.
3. What is another name for "The Great Instauration?"
4. In the end, the two sides ended up arguing over ______.
5. Instead, men placed too much focus on their ____.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)