|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Great Instauration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bacon states that reason can reconstruct human knowledge, science, and ____.
2. Those that ran the polity of science were ____.
3. The _____ way starts out hard but ends in "open country."
4. What years did the King serve England?
5. It is important that man be able to gather clues from _____.
(c) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bacon refers to one's powers as being ____ and reasoning.
2. Instead, men placed too much focus on their ____.
3. A person's examination of the world should involve true _____.
4. Human reasoning is _____.
5. Which of the following are said to have had no role except for in mechanics?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)