|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Great Instauration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Those that ran the polity of science were ____.
2. Bacon states that people tend lean toward false and hasty ______.
3. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
4. If man was able to focus on these powers, he would be able to master which of the following?
(d) The Universe.
5. Bacon suggests that man should try to focus on their ___ powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bacon states that reason can reconstruct human knowledge, science, and ____.
2. The only way out of ____ is to build a plan of inquiry.
3. Which of the following are said to have had no role except for in mechanics?
4. It is the ____ of power that caused angels to fall.
5. Which Biblical person was condemned for illicit moral knowledge?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)