|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Great Instauration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the same time, men tend to underestimate their _____.
2. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
3. Bacon states that reason can reconstruct human knowledge, science, and ____.
4. The _____ way starts out hard but ends in "open country."
5. A person's examination of the world should involve true _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is important that man be able to gather clues from _____.
2. Instead, men placed too much focus on their ____.
3. Bacon states that people tend lean toward false and hasty ______.
4. Bacon went to work for which King of England?
5. The only way out of ____ is to build a plan of inquiry.
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)