Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
2. Part of the reason for the movement was to show that the knowledge in _____ was stagnant.
(a) The public's consciousness.
(c) The Scientific Community.
(d) The Church.
3. What was left behind after the pillar broke apart?
4. The fourth parts of the plan involves the application of _______.
5. Which famous philosopher reported the prosperity of Atlantis?
Short Answer Questions
1. The new logic is designed to command active ____.
2. How many parts are there to the work?
3. Bacon states that people tend lean toward false and hasty ______.
4. What was the total number of sailors on the ship?
5. This is accomplished through the use of ______.
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)