Quiz: Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In ordinary logic, _____ reigns.
2. Bacon rejects a certain type of reasoning because it is too _____ and independent of the empirical.
3. Bacon states that a new logic has a different _____ from the old logic.
d) Starting point.
4. Of the ideas of the mind are poorly constructed and ____.
c) Ill formed.
5. Which of the following often gives ideas that are false because of the lack of information?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 255 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)