|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2c, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (The Father of Salomon's House).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The problem is that common logic also requires more ____.
2. We must avoid our ____if we want to see the pattern of the world..
3. The author of the letter also supposedly preached in which country?
4. The text states that the navigation of the world was smaller than it was in which year?
5. Which is not one of the parts of the plan?
(a) Division of Sciences.
(b) The New Philosophy.
(c) The Ladder of the Intellect.
(d) History of Philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author states that everything should be observed from the _____ to the human body.
2. What is the definition of the word feigned?
3. The instruments are manipulated to be able to create certain types of ______ sounds.
4. A great pillar of light was seen by the people of which city?
5. It is written that the sailors were so grateful they felt as if they were among ____.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)