|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2c, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (The Father of Salomon's House).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bacon suggests that man should try to focus on their ___ powers.
2. What word is used in lieu of surgery?
3. Of the ideas of the mind are poorly constructed and ____.
(c) Ill formed.
4. The text or references books of the Bible that had not yet been written such as _____'s epistles.
5. Bacon refers to one's powers as being ____ and reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the group of three that collected experiments in books?
2. The island was also known for having great ______.
3. Those that ran the polity of science were ____.
4. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
5. How many of the sailors were sick and required medical attention?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)