|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2c, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (The Father of Salomon's House).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The governor stated that the sailors would not be permitted to reveal the _______ of their missions.
2. What is the name used for the building in which instruments are practiced?
(b) Music room.
3. We must avoid our ____if we want to see the pattern of the world..
4. Other position was held by the island's governor?
5. Science descended from debates held by the ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The modern ____ goes first from the senses to general propositions.
2. One of the missions of the foundation was to enlarge the sphere of _____.
3. Bacon begs the King to be a ____ and respecter of the Sciences.
4. Often times the community was controlled by ______ rules.
5. Other forms of thinking may start out being easier but will most likely end up in ____ places.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)