|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2c, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (The Father of Salomon's House).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the parts of the plan?
(a) Division of Sciences.
(b) The New Philosophy.
(c) History of Philosophy.
(d) The Ladder of the Intellect.
2. Which of the following items is needed to find the systematic order a particular subject?
3. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
(d) South America.
4. It is from the _____ of our causes that are planned fail.
5. What years did the King serve England?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is given to the person in this position?
2. With clear ____, the intellect can become more powerful.
3. We need methods that can discover causes and deliver philosophy's first:
4. It is better to try and fail rather than to make _____ on something that cannot work.
5. The islanders make beverages that can last up to ____ years.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)