|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
2. Bacon states that people tend lean toward false and hasty ______.
3. Science descended from debates held by the ______.
4. Human reasoning is _____.
5. Which of the following promises to remedy the problem by offering repeatable testable methods of inquiry?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is better to try and fail rather than to make _____ on something that cannot work.
2. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
3. Part of the reason for the movement was to show that the knowledge in _____ was stagnant.
4. It is the ____ of power that caused angels to fall.
5. We must avoid our ____if we want to see the pattern of the world..
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)