|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe this particular course of inquiry?
2. Often times the community was controlled by ______ rules.
3. Bacon states that reason can reconstruct human knowledge, science, and ____.
4. Those that ran the polity of science were ____.
5. Bacon went to work for which King of England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bacon lays out a plan for organizing which of the following?
2. It is from the _____ of our causes that are planned fail.
3. The first part of the work is to equip the intellect to do which of the following?
4. The fourth parts of the plan involves the application of _______.
5. In ordinary logic, _____ reigns.
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)