|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the ideas of the mind are poorly constructed and ____.
(c) Ill formed.
2. Science descended from debates held by the ______.
3. We need methods that can discover causes and deliver philosophy's first:
4. The first part is referred to as being ______ outlined.
5. Which of the following are said to have had no role except for in mechanics?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts are there to the work?
2. Francis Bacon believes that it is ____ for him to write the following work.
3. It is better to try and fail rather than to make _____ on something that cannot work.
4. The _____ way starts out hard but ends in "open country."
5. Bacon states that man can only obey _____ causes.
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)