|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts are there to the work?
2. Which Biblical person was condemned for illicit moral knowledge?
3. What is another name for "The Great Instauration?"
(a) "The Tragic Rebirth."
(b) "The Scientific Method."
(c) "The Great Restoration."
(d) "The Mighty Revolution."
4. Bacon believes that the meeting between the two entities must return to its _______.
(b) Previous incarnation.
(c) Original condition.
5. In ordinary logic, _____ reigns.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is better to try and fail rather than to make _____ on something that cannot work.
2. The author states that everything should be observed from the _____ to the human body.
3. It is from the _____ of our causes that are planned fail.
4. Which type of history is ideal to build a foundation for philosophy?
5. We must avoid our ____if we want to see the pattern of the world..
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)