|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other forms of thinking may start out being easier but will most likely end up in ____ places.
(c) Many different.
2. What years did the King serve England?
3. Ultimately, man is nature's _____.
4. A person's examination of the world should involve true _____.
5. The fourth parts of the plan involves the application of _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bacon refers to one's powers as being ____ and reasoning.
2. Bacon suggests that man should try to focus on their ___ powers.
3. Bacon lays out a plan for organizing which of the following?
4. Using the new logic, an observer will give up falsehood and avoid _____.
5. Of the philosophers attempt to amend simple human observation with ridiculous _____.
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)