Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2c, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (The Father of Salomon's House).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are said to have had no role except for in mechanics?
2. In the end, the two sides ended up arguing over ______.
3. The Americans were also a young people, younger than the rest of the world by _____ years.
4. The modern ____ goes first from the senses to general propositions.
5. Which of the following was banned on the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. Using the new logic, an observer will give up falsehood and avoid _____.
2. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
3. Bacon refers to one's powers as being ____ and reasoning.
4. The text or references books of the Bible that had not yet been written such as _____'s epistles.
5. Which of the following items is needed to find the systematic order a particular subject?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)