Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1b, The Plan of the Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If man was able to focus on these powers, he would be able to master which of the following?
(d) The Universe.
2. Bacon refers to one's powers as being ____ and reasoning.
3. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
4. Those that ran the polity of science were ____.
5. We need methods that can discover causes and deliver philosophy's first:
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead, men placed too much focus on their ____.
2. Part of the reason for the movement was to show that the knowledge in _____ was stagnant.
3. Bacon says that ____ is "more precious than anything on earth."
4. The first part of the work is to equip the intellect to do which of the following?
5. We must avoid our ____if we want to see the pattern of the world..
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)