|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, New Atlantis, A Work Unfinished (Introduction, Discovery of Bensalem, Meeting with Governor).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The fourth parts of the plan involves the application of _______.
2. The new logic is designed to command active ____.
3. Bacon says that ____ is "more precious than anything on earth."
(b) A meeting of the minds.
(d) True understanding.
4. The first part is referred to as being ______ outlined.
5. Which of the following was not offered to the sailors at this time?
(a) Towing assistance.
(c) Ship repair.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is from the _____ of our causes that are planned fail.
2. We need methods that can discover causes and deliver philosophy's first:
3. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
4. What adjective is used to describe this particular course of inquiry?
5. What is a "procemium?"
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)