|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, New Atlantis, A Work Unfinished (Introduction, Discovery of Bensalem, Meeting with Governor).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The work was presented in such a way that it was written in the native tongue for all but which group?
2. Of the ideas of the mind are poorly constructed and ____.
(b) Ill formed.
3. Bacon rejects a certain type of reasoning because it is too _____ and independent of the empirical.
4. The sixth part refers to the _______ course of inquiry.
5. It is stated that the author believes that men tend to misunderstand their _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. A person's examination of the world should involve true _____.
2. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
3. Bacon states that reason can reconstruct human knowledge, science, and ____.
4. The fourth parts of the plan involves the application of _______.
5. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)