|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, New Atlantis, A Work Unfinished (Introduction, Discovery of Bensalem, Meeting with Governor).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Often times the community was controlled by ______ rules.
2. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
3. Since the observer is ____, he must look to history for similar observations.
(b) Easily influenced.
4. The governor told the sailors that the island had been saving money for _____ years.
5. Bacon states that man can only obey _____ causes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not offered to the sailors at this time?
2. The people realize that once they got as close as ____ yards they could not move.
3. Of the philosophers attempt to amend simple human observation with ridiculous _____.
4. Which of the following items is needed to find the systematic order a particular subject?
5. The fourth parts of the plan involves the application of _______.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)