|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, New Atlantis, A Work Unfinished (Introduction, Discovery of Bensalem, Meeting with Governor).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crew had taken a long enough supplies to last for ___ months.
2. What was the name of the island?
(c) Pago Pago.
3. The sick were quarantined for ____ days.
4. When the pillar of light broke up it turned in to which of the following:
5. How many of the sailors were sick and required medical attention?
Short Answer Questions
1. The work was presented in such a way that it was written in the native tongue for all but which group?
2. Which of the following is the process of reasoning probabilistically?
3. Instead, men placed too much focus on their ____.
4. Of the ideas of the mind are poorly constructed and ____.
5. The modern ____ goes first from the senses to general propositions.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)