|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Coya let the king of Bensalem, a wise man named ____.
2. Bacon rejects a certain type of reasoning because it is too _____ and independent of the empirical.
3. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
4. It is written that the sailors were so grateful they felt as if they were among ____.
5. With clear ____, the intellect can become more powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the text, the laws made the government seem ignorant and ____.
2. Some of the Islanders believed that man would be willing to discard ____ for a better offer.
3. The fourth parts of the plan involves the application of _______.
4. How many people approached the boats after the sailors requested medical treatment?
5. King Solamona was known for having with the following?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)