|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The modern ____ goes first from the senses to general propositions.
2. Since the observer is ____, he must look to history for similar observations.
(c) Easily influenced.
3. This is accomplished through the use of ______.
4. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
5. According to the text, it took ____ years for Atlantis to be destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author states that everything should be observed from the _____ to the human body.
2. In which body of water did the ship go astray?
3. The Coya let the king of Bensalem, a wise man named ____.
4. The ships were sent out every ____ years.
5. Bacon states that a new logic has a different _____ from the old logic.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)