|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The work was presented in such a way that it was written in the native tongue for all but which group?
2. Which of the following promises to remedy the problem by offering repeatable testable methods of inquiry?
3. In ordinary logic, _____ reigns.
4. Which of the following decayed in the rest of the world?
5. How many parts are there to the work?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
2. Which of the following was not one of the things listed as an item brought back to the island by the sailors?
3. The first part is referred to as being ______ outlined.
4. Bacon rejects a certain type of reasoning because it is too _____ and independent of the empirical.
5. Which of the following is not mentioned as being a group with large fleets?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)