|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following countries had laws against immigrants?
2. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
(c) South America.
3. Which of the following was not offered to the sailors at this time?
(c) Towing assistance.
(d) Ship repair.
4. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
5. According to island law, a person must wait at least ____ month(s) between the first interview and marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the alternative name for the Peruvians?
2. King Solamona believed that the land should be maintained for _____.
3. Which of the following promises to remedy the problem by offering repeatable testable methods of inquiry?
4. How many weeks were the sailors permitted to stay ashore?
5. What was the alternative name for the Mexicans?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)