|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the philosophers attempt to amend simple human observation with ridiculous _____.
2. What was the name of the saint that left the letter behind?
3. We must avoid our ____if we want to see the pattern of the world..
4. King Solamona believed that the land should be maintained for _____.
5. The name of the island means "offspring of ____, safety and completeness" in Hebrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. The sailors communicated with the islanders in which language?
2. With clear ____, the intellect can become more powerful.
3. Which of the following is not mentioned as being a group with large fleets?
4. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
5. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)