|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following promises to remedy the problem by offering repeatable testable methods of inquiry?
2. According to island law, a person must wait at least ____ month(s) between the first interview and marriage.
3. The author states that everything should be observed from the _____ to the human body.
(a) Smallest insect.
(c) Bottom of the sea.
(d) Earth's core.
4. How many days did it take from the time the sailors spotted land until they reached a port?
5. Bacon states that man can only obey _____ causes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the intended destination?
2. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
3. Which of the following was delivered to the ship by a small greeting party?
4. The fifth part includes things Bacon had discovered through the ordinary use of ______.
5. The ships were sent out every ____ years.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)