|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the text, it took ____ years for Atlantis to be destroyed.
2. The problem is that common logic also requires more ____.
3. A great pillar of light was seen by the people of which city?
(a) Sao Paulo.
4. The king sent ____ ship(s) out to the world to gain knowledge.
5. In ordinary logic, _____ reigns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the island?
2. It is written that the sailors were so grateful they felt as if they were among ____.
3. The ships were sent out every ____ years.
4. What was the alternative name for the Mexicans?
5. What is the sailor's name for Atlantis?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)