|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of the work, sailors departed from which country?
2. The text or references books of the Bible that had not yet been written such as _____'s epistles.
3. Which of the following was banned on the island?
4. Which of the following promises to remedy the problem by offering repeatable testable methods of inquiry?
5. The name of the island means "offspring of ____, safety and completeness" in Hebrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following decayed in the rest of the world?
2. Which of the following was manifested in the writings?
3. The Peruvians navigated which body of water to reach Bensalem?
4. We must avoid our ____if we want to see the pattern of the world..
5. Since the observer is ____, he must look to history for similar observations.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)