One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of history is ideal to build a foundation for philosophy?
2. Which of the following often gives ideas that are false because of the lack of information?
3. Which of the following is not mentioned as being a group with large fleets?
4. The crew was informed that they would only be permitted to stay for ____ days along the coast.
5. The Peruvians navigated which body of water to reach Bensalem?
(a) North Sea.
(b) Red Sea.
(c) South Sea.
(d) Yellow Sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the ideas of the mind are poorly constructed and ____.
2. We must avoid our ____if we want to see the pattern of the world..
3. With clear ____, the intellect can become more powerful.
4. What was the name of the island?
5. Which of the following was not one of the things listed as an item brought back to the island by the sailors?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)