Quiz: Chapter 1, The Great Instauration to Chapter 2b, New Atlantis, a Work Unfinished (Conversation with Governor continued, Conversation with Joabim)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to the text, the laws made the government seem ignorant and ____.
2. Other position was held by the island's governor?
3. The crew was perplexed by the number of _______ use by the islanders.
4. The first part of the work is to equip the intellect to do which of the following?
a) Be rebuilt.
b) Process information.
c) Move forward.
d) Question itself.
5. Bacon's goal is to collect particular _______...
This section contains 298 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)