1. How are the poems in this book grouped together?
2. What is the name of the first section of poems in this group?
3. How many poems are in the first section?
4. What does Oliver try to write most of her poems about?
5. How does Oliver come to a better understanding of human nature?
6. What does Oliver call most of her poems?
7. How does the editor describe the thought put into these poems?
8. What does Oliver try to provide multiple avenues for in her poems?
This section contains 3,949 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)