|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections II through VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oliver say there are miles of in May?
2. What does Oliver try to identify at the beginning of Work Sometimes?
(a) An identity.
(b) A happy memory.
(c) A shared experience.
(d) A memorable moment.
3. What was singing to Oliver in Work Sometimes?
(b) The radio.
(c) The wind.
(d) Street cars.
4. What mocks Oliver in Daisies?
(a) A mockingbird.
(b) An owl.
(c) A crane.
(d) A hornet.
5. In Seven White Butterflies, which of these does Oliver compare the flying butterflies to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oliver try to provide multiple avenues for in her poems?
2. What is the prey in Prose Poem 2?
3. How are the poems in this book grouped together?
4. What season is recalled in Prose Poem 1?
5. What time of day did the poet try to save the animal in The Measure?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)