|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections II through VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is featured in The Real Prayers are Not the Words, but the Attention that comes First?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A falcon.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A gull.
2. What did Oliver do at the end of Work Sometimes?
(a) Ran for her life.
(b) Took a nap.
(c) Closed her blinds.
(d) Went back to work.
3. What storms out of the darkness in May?
4. In Song of the Builders, what does Oliver think about?
5. Which of these is a line from The Bleeding Heart?
(a) Where could that have gone?
(b) I think that was true.
(c) What has become of her.
(d) I wish that I were her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oliver do to the daisies at the end of Daisies?
2. What does Oliver try to identify at the beginning of Work Sometimes?
3. How does Oliver describe the sound of snowflakes?
4. What are the butterflies doing at the end of Seven White Butterflies?
5. In How Would You Live Then, what does Oliver talk about being an adviser?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)