* Everything explains what Oliver hopes to accomplish with her poetry. She explains her desires in writing.
* In Everything, Oliver says she will avoid embellished wording as she prefers simpler words like joy, soon, heavy and heart.
* Oliver hopes to honor faith and vision in her poem, Everything.
* In Work Sometimes, Oliver starts out sad and depressed. She is at a desk looking at stacks of paper and work.
* In Work Sometimes, Oliver sees the rain falling outside and smells the fragrant flowers.
* At the end of Work Sometimes, Oliver gets up and goes outside, running for her life. She is happy now.
* Mysteries, Four of the Simpler Ones, shows Oliver asking questions about some items. The first is how a grain of seed feels to turn into wheat.
* The second and third questions in Mysteries, Four of the Simpler Ones, are about eggs. The catbird's...
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)