Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
2. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
3. Who is the voice of Richard's subconscious during his challenge from the Black Friars?
4. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
5. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
How is Richard changed after his first experience with Door, and how do these changes alter the course of his life?
Memory is a huge theme in this book as those who cross to the world below are forgotten by the world above. Which characters are most affected by this theme, and how does it change their behavior and actions within in the plot?
How is the Great Beast of London killed, and what significance does this event have on the main characters in this book?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)