Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
2. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
3. Who is the voice of Richard's subconscious during his challenge from the Black Friars?
4. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
5. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
Essay Topic 1
How is the Great Beast of London killed, and what significance does this event have on the main characters in this book?
Essay Topic 2
There were some incredible moments of betrayal in this book. What are some of these instances, what was the motive for them, and how were the characters in those scenes affected by this betrayal?
Essay Topic 3
Some of the names from this book were very symbolic and carefully chosen. What are some of these names, what did they symbolize, and how did this significance alter the plot and affect their character?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)