Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
2. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
3. Who is the voice of Richard's subconscious during his challenge from the Black Friars?
4. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
5. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
Essay Topic 1
Who was Islington, and what significance did his character have on the progression of this plot? How did his place in the plot affect the other characters?
Essay Topic 2
Moderation is a huge theme in this book commonly taught by marquis. What are some of these instances, and how do these moments affect the other characters in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this plot?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)