|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the fog come from while Hunter was talking to Richard about what she likes to hunt?
2. What challenge is Hunter given by the Black Friars?
3. What does Vandemar use to keep Door quiet?
4. What did Door's father do when Islington asked for his help?
5. How much of a head start does marquis ask Croup for in exchange for a new collectible?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Richard and Door say to each other before Richard returns home?
2. How do Hunter and Door react to Richard's return from his challenge?
3. What does Hunter tell Richard to do after the Great Beast is killed, and why?
4. What does Richard find when he returns to the real world?
5. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
6. What happens to Richard as he crosses the dark span with the group?
7. What does Old Bailey notice about the silver box, and what does this mean?
8. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
9. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
10. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was Richard's main goal during his journey through this book, and how did this motivate him during some of his trials?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the supernatural powers that are included in this book, and how does their inclusion shape this plot?
Essay Topic 3
How is the Great Beast of London killed, and what significance does this event have on the main characters in this book?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)