|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills the Great Beast of London?
2. Who helps the person who is overcome with fear at Down Street?
3. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
4. What does Vandemar use to keep Door quiet?
5. What is Old Bailey doing when he hears of where marquis' body is?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were the challenges given by the Black Friars, and how did they change the characters who they were given to?
Essay Topic 2
This plot takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Gaiman have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 3
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)