|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to kick Richard at the ambush?
2. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
3. Where did the fog come from while Hunter was talking to Richard about what she likes to hunt?
4. What did Door's father do when Islington asked for his help?
5. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did marquis lose his favor with the court, and how did this event from the past alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the main choices Richard has to make in this book, and how do his decisions in these instances affect the other people around him?
Essay Topic 3
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this plot?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)