|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Door put the real key?
2. What does Hunter like to hunt?
3. Who does Islington need to get the item from that Door wants?
4. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
5. What is said to guard Islington's citadel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hunter get in return for betraying Door, and why?
2. Why does marquis say he was willing to die?
3. How do Hunter and Door react to Richard's return from his challenge?
4. What does Richard find when he returns to the real world?
5. What does Old Bailey notice about the silver box, and what does this mean?
6. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
7. What do Door, Richard and Hunter dream about after the Angelus is found?
8. What does Hunter tell Richard to do after the Great Beast is killed, and why?
9. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
10. What does Hunter reveal about Islington's citadel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
What was Door's main motivation in this book, and how did this affect her relationship with Richard?
Essay Topic 3
There were some incredible moments of betrayal in this book. What are some of these instances, what was the motive for them, and how were the characters in those scenes affected by this betrayal?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)