Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Door's family die?
2. What kind of creature is Richard fighting in his dream about the sewer?
3. What is the name of Croup's partner?
4. What weapon does Richard use when he is dreaming about fighting in the sewer?
5. What does Richard give to the old woman outside the pub?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Islington offer to Door to get her to close the door, and does she?
2. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
3. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
4. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
5. What happens when Richard and Anesthesia cross the Night's Bridge to get to the market?
6. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
7. What did Hunter get in return for betraying Door, and why?
8. Why does marquis say he was willing to die?
9. How does the Earl tell Door she can get to Islington?
10. What happened to the man that marquis gave a song to?
Essay Topic 1
What were the challenges given by the Black Friars, and how did they change the characters who they were given to?
Essay Topic 2
Upper London and London Below have some very important similarities and differences. Please cite evidence from the book as you compare and contrast these two integral settings from the book.
Essay Topic 3
This plot takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Gaiman have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 1,142 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)