Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Door's family die?
2. What kind of creature is Richard fighting in his dream about the sewer?
3. What is the name of Croup's partner?
4. What weapon does Richard use when he is dreaming about fighting in the sewer?
5. What does Richard give to the old woman outside the pub?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Islington offer to Door to get her to close the door, and does she?
2. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
3. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
4. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
5. What happens when Richard and Anesthesia cross the Night's Bridge to get to the market?
6. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
7. What did Hunter get in return for betraying Door, and why?
8. Why does marquis say he was willing to die?
9. How does the Earl tell Door she can get to Islington?
10. What happened to the man that marquis gave a song to?
Essay Topic 1
Who was Islington, and what significance did his character have on the progression of this plot? How did his place in the plot affect the other characters?
Essay Topic 2
What was Richard's main goal during his journey through this book, and how did this motivate him during some of his trials?
Essay Topic 3
Some of the names from this book were very symbolic and carefully chosen. What are some of these names, what did they symbolize, and how did this significance alter the plot and affect their character?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)