|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to kick Richard at the ambush?
2. What guides Croup to the citadel?
(a) Voices in his head.
(b) His talisman.
(c) His compass.
(d) Strange markings on the path.
3. Who is the voice of Richard's subconscious during his challenge from the Black Friars?
4. What does Hunter tell Richard she regrets?
(a) Hunting the beast.
(b) Betraying Door.
(c) Dropping her spear.
(d) Betraying Islington.
5. Who first sees marquis' body?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) The Great Beast.
(c) A rat.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the marsh that Richard trudges through with marquis and Hunter?
2. What is Old Bailey doing when he hears of where marquis' body is?
3. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
4. How much of a head start does marquis ask Croup for in exchange for a new collectible?
5. What do the Fryers do to remember the person who is given the hardest challenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
2. What happens after Islington leaves the citadel?
3. How does Door repay Hammersmith for his services?
4. What does Richard find when he returns to the real world?
5. What does Richard do when Croup demands the key?
6. How does Richard return from his challenge from the Black Friars, and why is this so surprising?
7. What does Hunter do just before she dies?
8. How do Hunter and Door react to Richard's return from his challenge?
9. Why was Door's family killed?
10. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)