|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Door's father do when Islington asked for his help?
2. What is the first injury that Vandemar gives Richard?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He stabs his foot.
(c) He cuts his arm.
(d) He snaps his pinkie.
3. What is said to guard Islington's citadel?
(a) The Rat Army.
(b) The Great Beast of London.
(c) The Fears of the World.
(d) Croup and Vandemar.
4. Who is the first person to kick Richard at the ambush?
5. Who is given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of a head start does marquis ask Croup for in exchange for a new collectible?
2. Who is caring for Richard when he wakes up?
3. What does Islington's citadel serve as?
4. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
5. What is Down Street?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Hunter and Door react to Richard's return from his challenge?
2. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
3. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
4. What happens at the end of the book?
5. Why was Door's family killed?
6. How does Door repay Hammersmith for his services?
7. What happens to marquis while Door is facing the Black Friars?
8. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
9. What happens after Islington leaves the citadel?
10. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)