|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of life does Richard decide he wants to lead?
2. What is the marquis crucified on?
(a) A huge cross.
(b) A large X.
(c) A stone table.
(d) A glass altar.
3. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
4. Where is the floating market to be held after the challenges are complete?
5. Where does the locked door in the citadel lead to?
(c) London Above.
(d) London Below.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Old Bailey doing when he hears of where marquis' body is?
2. What does Vandemar use to keep Door quiet?
3. What guides Croup to the citadel?
4. What weapon does marquis use against Hunter?
5. What was Richard promoted to while he was gone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
2. What does Old Bailey notice about the silver box, and what does this mean?
3. How does Richard return from his challenge from the Black Friars, and why is this so surprising?
4. How was Richard protected from the Velvets before he returned home?
5. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
6. What do Richard and Door say to each other before Richard returns home?
7. What does Islington offer to Door to get her to close the door, and does she?
8. What happens to Richard as he crosses the dark span with the group?
9. What keeps Richard from committing suicide during his challenge from the Black Friars?
10. What does Richard find when he returns to the real world?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)