Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
(b) Serpentine's palace.
(d) The world.
2. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
(a) Her future is bound to his.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He wants her talent for his own.
(d) He owes her father a favor.
3. Who is the voice of Richard's subconscious during his challenge from the Black Friars?
4. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
(a) She is the only one who can open the door.
(b) Her talent needs to be replicated.
(c) She is in a relationship with their boss.
(d) Her blood is needed for a ritual.
5. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
(a) A figurine.
(b) A chant.
(c) A song.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunter tell Richard she regrets?
2. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Old Bailey packs when he leaves after hearing where marquis' body is?
4. Who is now the key's master since Islington is gone?
5. What is the first injury that Vandemar gives Richard?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)