|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
2. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
(a) A silver box.
(b) An enchanted figurine.
(c) A map.
(d) A magical spear.
3. Why does Croup decide NOT to torture Door?
(a) It would anger Islington.
(b) She would be too resilient.
(c) It might hamper her powers.
(d) She would become less beautiful.
4. What causes Door to use her key in the door in the citadel?
(a) The look on marquis' face.
(b) The prompting of her father.
(c) The knowledge of the future.
(d) The thought of harm coming to Richard.
5. Who is now the key's master since Islington is gone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills the Great Beast of London?
2. What was Richard promoted to while he was gone?
3. What is Down Street?
4. What beverage does Islington share with Richard and Door?
5. What is the first injury that Vandemar gives Richard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What keeps Richard from committing suicide during his challenge from the Black Friars?
2. How does Richard return from his challenge from the Black Friars, and why is this so surprising?
3. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
4. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
5. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
6. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
7. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
8. What happens after Islington leaves the citadel?
9. What does Hunter reveal about Islington's citadel?
10. What does Richard find when he returns to the real world?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)