|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard see during his challenge from the Black Friars?
(a) Mr. Stockton.
(b) His mother.
2. What does Hunter like to hunt?
(b) Mythical creatures.
3. What is the marquis crucified on?
(a) A huge cross.
(b) A stone table.
(c) A glass altar.
(d) A large X.
4. What is said to guard Islington's citadel?
(a) The Rat Army.
(b) The Fears of the World.
(c) Croup and Vandemar.
(d) The Great Beast of London.
5. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
Short Answer Questions
1. What guides Croup to the citadel?
2. What do the Fryers do to remember the person who is given the hardest challenge?
3. What dynasty is most of Croup's collection from?
4. What is the first injury that Vandemar gives Richard?
5. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
Short Essay Questions
1. What keeps Richard from committing suicide during his challenge from the Black Friars?
2. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
3. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
4. How does Richard return from his challenge from the Black Friars, and why is this so surprising?
5. What does Richard find when he first enters the citadel?
6. What do Richard and Door say to each other before Richard returns home?
7. What does Richard find when he returns to the real world?
8. What does Islington offer to Door to get her to close the door, and does she?
9. What does Richard do when Croup demands the key?
10. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)