|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
2. Who first sees marquis' body?
(a) A rat.
(b) A pigeon.
(c) The Great Beast.
(d) A cat.
3. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
4. Who does Islington need to get the item from that Door wants?
(a) The Green Fathers.
(b) The Black Friars.
(c) The White Angels.
(d) The Red Furies.
5. What does Door want Islington to find for her?
(a) An old book.
(b) A magical key.
(c) A hidden map.
(d) A lost treasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the floating market to be held after the challenges are complete?
2. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
3. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
4. What challenge is Door given by the Black Friars?
5. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Richard and Door say to each other before Richard returns home?
2. What happens after Islington leaves the citadel?
3. How was Richard protected from the Velvets before he returned home?
4. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
5. What do Door, Richard and Hunter dream about after the Angelus is found?
6. What does Richard find when he first enters the citadel?
7. What does Richard do when Croup demands the key?
8. What keeps Richard from committing suicide during his challenge from the Black Friars?
9. How does Richard return from his challenge from the Black Friars, and why is this so surprising?
10. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)