|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard become after the Great Beast is killed?
(a) The King Reborn.
(b) The Assistant Beast Slayer.
(c) The New Beast.
(d) The Warrior of London.
2. What guides Croup to the citadel?
(a) Voices in his head.
(b) Strange markings on the path.
(c) His compass.
(d) His talisman.
3. What is the name of the dark-haired woman at the market?
4. What does Richard wonder every time he rides the tube in London Above?
(a) If there are any people from Below.
(b) If anyone will wonder where he is from.
(c) If the train will lead him Below.
(d) If he will wake up.
5. Which of the following is NOT something Old Bailey packs when he leaves after hearing where marquis' body is?
(a) The silver box.
(b) Extra clothing.
(c) Trade goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Door ask Richard to find for her at the second market?
2. How many questions does marquis have Croup answer to get a new collectible?
3. What is the first injury that Vandemar gives Richard?
4. What challenge is Door given by the Black Friars?
5. Who is caring for Richard when he wakes up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hunter tell Richard to do after the Great Beast is killed, and why?
2. What does Richard find when he returns to the real world?
3. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
4. What do Richard and Door say to each other before Richard returns home?
5. What did Hunter get in return for betraying Door, and why?
6. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
7. Why was Door's family killed?
8. What does Richard find when he first enters the citadel?
9. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
10. What does Richard do when Croup demands the key?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)