|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the marsh that Richard trudges through with marquis and Hunter?
2. What challenge is Door given by the Black Friars?
(a) A facing of her past.
(b) A riddle.
(c) A quarterstaff duel.
(d) A test of her loyalty.
3. Where did the fog come from while Hunter was talking to Richard about what she likes to hunt?
(b) The past.
(c) A dragon's breath.
(d) A cooler and more evil part of Below.
4. Who does Richard see during his challenge from the Black Friars?
(c) His mother.
(d) Mr. Stockton.
5. What does Hunter like to hunt?
(b) Mythical creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard offer Croup when he asks for the key?
2. Who first sees marquis' body?
3. Who does Islington need to get the item from that Door wants?
4. What do the Fryers do to remember the person who is given the hardest challenge?
5. Who is caring for Richard when he wakes up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
2. What does Old Bailey notice about the silver box, and what does this mean?
3. What happens to marquis while Door is facing the Black Friars?
4. What does Hunter tell Richard to do after the Great Beast is killed, and why?
5. What happens at the end of the book?
6. What happens after Islington leaves the citadel?
7. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
8. Why was Door's family killed?
9. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
10. What does Richard find when he returns to the real world?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)