|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
2. Who is given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
3. Who is overcome with fear as they approach Down Street?
4. What does Door ask Hammersmith to make for her?
(a) A key.
(b) A sword hilt.
(c) A metal chain.
(d) A ring.
5. What kind of place does Richard live in when he returns?
(a) A house.
(b) A penthouse.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills the Great Beast of London?
2. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
3. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
4. Who is the voice of Richard's subconscious during his challenge from the Black Friars?
5. Who is the only person Richard tells about his experience below?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
2. What does Hunter tell Richard to do after the Great Beast is killed, and why?
3. What does Richard find when he returns to the real world?
4. Why does marquis say he was willing to die?
5. How do Hunter and Door react to Richard's return from his challenge?
6. How does Door repay Hammersmith for his services?
7. What happens to marquis while Door is facing the Black Friars?
8. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
9. What happens at the end of the book?
10. What happens to Richard as he crosses the dark span with the group?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)