|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the group get to Down Street?
(a) They take an elevator.
(b) They cross the bridge.
(c) They swim the river.
(d) They board a train.
2. What is on the train that Richard sees during his challenge from the Black Friars?
3. What causes Door to use her key in the door in the citadel?
(a) The thought of harm coming to Richard.
(b) The prompting of her father.
(c) The knowledge of the future.
(d) The look on marquis' face.
4. What guides Croup to the citadel?
(a) Strange markings on the path.
(b) Voices in his head.
(c) His talisman.
(d) His compass.
5. Who does Richard see during his challenge from the Black Friars?
(c) Mr. Stockton.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is marquis' body placed?
2. Who does Door wish was given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
3. What group did Lamia belong to?
4. What kind of structure is the second floating market held in?
5. Why does Croup decide NOT to torture Door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hunter reveal about Islington's citadel?
2. What happens to marquis while Door is facing the Black Friars?
3. What did Hunter get in return for betraying Door, and why?
4. What does Richard find when he first enters the citadel?
5. What happens after Islington leaves the citadel?
6. What happens to Richard as he crosses the dark span with the group?
7. How was Richard protected from the Velvets before he returned home?
8. What do Richard and Door say to each other before Richard returns home?
9. How do Hunter and Door react to Richard's return from his challenge?
10. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)