|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Door want Islington to find for her?
(a) A lost treasure.
(b) A magical key.
(c) An old book.
(d) A hidden map.
2. What does marquis look like when he finally rejoins the group?
(a) An angel.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A God.
(d) A ghost.
3. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
(a) A song.
(b) A figurine.
(c) A chant.
(d) A book.
4. Who is the only person Richard tells about his experience below?
(d) Mr. Stockton.
5. How does Hunter feel when the Great Beast appears?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard become after the Great Beast is killed?
2. What is in the marsh that Richard trudges through with marquis and Hunter?
3. What does Croup collect?
4. Who is Croup's boss?
5. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
2. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
3. What happens after Islington leaves the citadel?
4. What happens at the end of the book?
5. What does Richard do when Croup demands the key?
6. Why does marquis say he was willing to die?
7. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
8. What do Door, Richard and Hunter dream about after the Angelus is found?
9. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
10. How was Richard protected from the Velvets before he returned home?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)