|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard feel when he learns the key was never used?
2. How does the group get to Down Street?
(a) They board a train.
(b) They cross the bridge.
(c) They swim the river.
(d) They take an elevator.
3. What do the Fryers do to remember the person who is given the hardest challenge?
(a) Take a sample of the blood.
(b) Take a picture.
(c) Draw a picture.
(d) Has her sign her name.
4. What kind of life does Richard decide he wants to lead?
5. What does marquis look like when he finally rejoins the group?
(a) An angel.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does marquis use against Hunter?
2. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
3. Who does Islington need to get the item from that Door wants?
4. What does Door want Islington to find for her?
5. Where did the fog come from while Hunter was talking to Richard about what she likes to hunt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hunter do just before she dies?
2. What do Door, Richard and Hunter dream about after the Angelus is found?
3. What happens after Islington leaves the citadel?
4. What does Richard do when Croup demands the key?
5. What do Richard and Door say to each other before Richard returns home?
6. What does Islington offer to Door to get her to close the door, and does she?
7. Why was Door's family killed?
8. What happens to marquis while Door is facing the Black Friars?
9. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
10. How do Hunter and Door react to Richard's return from his challenge?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)