|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first sees marquis' body?
(a) The Great Beast.
(b) A rat.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) A cat.
2. What does Richard offer Croup when he asks for the key?
(a) A credit card.
(b) The false key that Door gave him.
(c) A picture of a key.
(d) The key to his flat.
3. What challenge is Hunter given by the Black Friars?
(a) A test of her loyalty.
(b) A quarterstaff duel.
(c) A riddle.
(d) A facing of her past.
4. What does Door ask Hammersmith to make for her?
(a) A key.
(b) A sword hilt.
(c) A ring.
(d) A metal chain.
5. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
(a) He is drained of all heat.
(b) He becomes hypnotized.
(c) He is paralyzed.
(d) He starts to lose his past memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
2. What did Door's father do when Islington asked for his help?
3. What dynasty is most of Croup's collection from?
4. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
5. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Richard find when he first enters the citadel?
2. Why was Door's family killed?
3. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
4. What happens to marquis while Door is facing the Black Friars?
5. How does Richard return from his challenge from the Black Friars, and why is this so surprising?
6. What do Door, Richard and Hunter dream about after the Angelus is found?
7. What do Richard and Door say to each other before Richard returns home?
8. What did Hunter get in return for betraying Door, and why?
9. What does Old Bailey notice about the silver box, and what does this mean?
10. How was Richard protected from the Velvets before he returned home?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)