|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Islington's citadel serve as?
(a) His headquarters.
(b) His prison.
(c) His defense.
(d) His sanctuary.
2. What group did Lamia belong to?
(a) The Silk.
(b) The Brocade.
(c) The Velvet.
(d) The Satin.
3. What is on the train that Richard sees during his challenge from the Black Friars?
4. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
5. Who is Croup's boss?
(b) The Earl.
(d) The Black Friars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reveals Islington's maniacal side?
2. Who saves Richard from Lamia's kiss?
3. What does Richard offer Croup when he asks for the key?
4. What beverage does Islington share with Richard and Door?
5. Where did Door put the real key?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Door, Richard and Hunter dream about after the Angelus is found?
2. What does Hunter reveal about Islington's citadel?
3. How do Hunter and Door react to Richard's return from his challenge?
4. Why does marquis say he was willing to die?
5. What does Richard find when he first enters the citadel?
6. Why was Door's family killed?
7. How was Richard protected from the Velvets before he returned home?
8. How does Richard return from his challenge from the Black Friars, and why is this so surprising?
9. What happens to marquis while Door is facing the Black Friars?
10. What does Hunter do just before she dies?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)