|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard offer Croup when he asks for the key?
(a) A credit card.
(b) A picture of a key.
(c) The false key that Door gave him.
(d) The key to his flat.
2. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
(a) The world.
(b) Serpentine's palace.
3. Where is marquis' body placed?
(a) An abandoned crypt.
(b) A shallow grave in the woods.
(c) A tomb.
(d) A sewage river.
4. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
5. What does Islington's citadel serve as?
(a) His headquarters.
(b) His sanctuary.
(c) His defense.
(d) His prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What challenge is Hunter given by the Black Friars?
2. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
3. Where did Door put the real key?
4. What does Richard wonder every time he rides the tube in London Above?
5. What is the first injury that Vandemar gives Richard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
2. What does Richard find when he returns to the real world?
3. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
4. What does Richard find when he first enters the citadel?
5. How does Door repay Hammersmith for his services?
6. What does Richard do when Croup demands the key?
7. What did Hunter get in return for betraying Door, and why?
8. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
9. Why does marquis say he was willing to die?
10. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)