|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Door put the real key?
(a) Hammersmith's lair.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Richard's pocket.
(d) Marquis's silver box.
2. Who is overcome with fear as they approach Down Street?
3. Who does Richard see during his challenge from the Black Friars?
(a) His mother.
(b) Mr. Stockton.
4. Who helps the person who is overcome with fear at Down Street?
5. What does Richard feel like doing at the end of his challenge from the Black Friars?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Make love to Door.
(c) Return to the above.
(d) Become a Black Friar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What challenge is Hunter given by the Black Friars?
2. Who is Croup's boss?
3. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
4. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
5. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hunter get in return for betraying Door, and why?
2. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
3. What happens after Islington leaves the citadel?
4. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
5. What keeps Richard from committing suicide during his challenge from the Black Friars?
6. What does Hunter reveal about Islington's citadel?
7. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
8. What happens at the end of the book?
9. What does Old Bailey notice about the silver box, and what does this mean?
10. Why does marquis say he was willing to die?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)