|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is caring for Richard when he wakes up?
(a) A group of nuns.
(b) Old Bailey.
(c) The Black Friars.
2. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
(a) He thinks she deserves better.
(b) He thinks he deserves better.
(c) He is not ready to make a commitment.
(d) He has changed.
3. Who is the first person to kick Richard at the ambush?
4. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
(a) He becomes hypnotized.
(b) He starts to lose his past memories.
(c) He is paralyzed.
(d) He is drained of all heat.
5. What is said to guard Islington's citadel?
(a) The Fears of the World.
(b) The Rat Army.
(c) The Great Beast of London.
(d) Croup and Vandemar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Richard and Door almost do when they return to the museum?
2. What is Down Street?
3. Who does Door wish was given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
4. What does Islington offer to Door in return for closing the door?
5. What does Islington's citadel serve as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Islington leaves the citadel?
2. How was Richard protected from the Velvets before he returned home?
3. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
4. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
5. What do Richard and Door say to each other before Richard returns home?
6. What keeps Richard from committing suicide during his challenge from the Black Friars?
7. What happens at the end of the book?
8. How does Door repay Hammersmith for his services?
9. What happens to marquis while Door is facing the Black Friars?
10. What do Door, Richard and Hunter dream about after the Angelus is found?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)