|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does marquis look like when he finally rejoins the group?
(a) An angel.
(b) A God.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A corpse.
2. Who is overcome with fear as they approach Down Street?
3. What does Door want Islington to find for her?
(a) An old book.
(b) A magical key.
(c) A lost treasure.
(d) A hidden map.
4. What did Door's father do when Islington asked for his help?
5. What do the Fryers do to remember the person who is given the hardest challenge?
(a) Take a sample of the blood.
(b) Draw a picture.
(c) Take a picture.
(d) Has her sign her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is now the key's master since Islington is gone?
2. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
3. Where did Door put the real key?
4. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
5. What does Hunter give to Richard before she dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Old Bailey notice about the silver box, and what does this mean?
2. What does Richard do when Croup demands the key?
3. What does Richard find when he first enters the citadel?
4. What did Hunter get in return for betraying Door, and why?
5. How does Door repay Hammersmith for his services?
6. What happens to marquis while Door is facing the Black Friars?
7. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
8. What does Hunter tell Richard to do after the Great Beast is killed, and why?
9. How does Richard return from his challenge from the Black Friars, and why is this so surprising?
10. What do Door, Richard and Hunter dream about after the Angelus is found?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)