|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many questions does marquis have Croup answer to get a new collectible?
2. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
3. What dynasty is most of Croup's collection from?
4. What does Hunter give to Richard before she dies?
(a) Her spear.
(b) A kiss.
(c) The key.
(d) A knife.
5. What kind of life does Richard decide he wants to lead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What guides Croup to the citadel?
2. What does Richard feel like doing at the end of his challenge from the Black Friars?
3. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
4. What does Hunter tell Richard she regrets?
5. Who is Croup's boss?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
2. What does Richard find when he returns to the real world?
3. What does Old Bailey notice about the silver box, and what does this mean?
4. How was Richard protected from the Velvets before he returned home?
5. Why was Door's family killed?
6. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
7. What does Islington offer to Door to get her to close the door, and does she?
8. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
9. How does Richard return from his challenge from the Black Friars, and why is this so surprising?
10. How do Hunter and Door react to Richard's return from his challenge?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)