|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Old Bailey packs when he leaves after hearing where marquis' body is?
(a) The silver box.
(b) Trade goods.
(d) Extra clothing.
2. What weapon does marquis use against Hunter?
(a) A sword.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A spear.
(d) A knife.
3. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
(a) They deserved it.
(b) They did it to themselves.
(c) They would not obey him.
(d) Their time had come.
4. Who first sees marquis' body?
(a) The Great Beast.
(b) A rat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A pigeon.
5. Who does Richard see during his challenge from the Black Friars?
(b) Mr. Stockton.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of place does Richard live in when he returns?
2. Why does Croup decide NOT to torture Door?
3. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
4. What is the marquis crucified on?
5. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to marquis while Door is facing the Black Friars?
2. Why does marquis say he was willing to die?
3. What does Richard find when he first enters the citadel?
4. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
5. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
6. How does Door repay Hammersmith for his services?
7. What does Hunter reveal about Islington's citadel?
8. Why was Door's family killed?
9. What does Hunter tell Richard to do after the Great Beast is killed, and why?
10. What does Richard find when he returns to the real world?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)