|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vandemar use to keep Door quiet?
(a) A spell.
(c) A gag rope.
(d) A dirty rag.
2. What kind of life does Richard decide he wants to lead?
3. What does Door ask Hammersmith to make for her?
(a) A key.
(b) A ring.
(c) A sword hilt.
(d) A metal chain.
4. What does Hunter give to Richard before she dies?
(a) The key.
(b) Her spear.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A knife.
5. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
(a) They did it to themselves.
(b) They deserved it.
(c) Their time had come.
(d) They would not obey him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the fake key that Door used?
2. What does Croup collect?
3. What weapon does marquis use against Hunter?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Old Bailey packs when he leaves after hearing where marquis' body is?
5. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does marquis say he was willing to die?
2. Why was Door's family killed?
3. How was Richard protected from the Velvets before he returned home?
4. What happens at the end of the book?
5. What does Richard do when Croup demands the key?
6. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
7. What do Richard and Door say to each other before Richard returns home?
8. What did Hunter get in return for betraying Door, and why?
9. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
10. What does Islington offer to Door to get her to close the door, and does she?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)