|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hunter feel when the Great Beast appears?
2. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
(a) They deserved it.
(b) Their time had come.
(c) They would not obey him.
(d) They did it to themselves.
3. Where is the floating market to be held after the challenges are complete?
4. What does Vandemar use to keep Door quiet?
(b) A dirty rag.
(c) A gag rope.
(d) A spell.
5. Who is the only person Richard tells about his experience below?
(a) Mr. Stockton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Croup use against marquis at the Citadel?
2. What causes the Great Beast of London to attack Richard's group?
3. What kind of structure is the second floating market held in?
4. What challenge is Hunter given by the Black Friars?
5. What was Richard promoted to while he was gone?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)