|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the marquis so happy to help Door?
(a) He wants news of her sister, who he loves.
(b) He knows she will owe him a favor.
(c) He has been wondering where she went to.
(d) He wants to woo her.
2. What is the Earl missing physically?
(a) An ear.
(b) A finger.
(c) An eye.
(d) A leg.
3. What is the name of Jessica's father's exhibit?
(a) The World Below England.
(b) There Are Angels Among Us.
(c) Angels Over England.
(d) London Through the Ages.
4. What is the feast at the Court made of?
(a) Vegetables and roots.
(b) Vending machine food.
5. What is the name of the woman Richard is engaged to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the marquis trade for a train schedule?
2. What is Croup told to do when he next sees Door?
3. How does Richard try to make sense of all that he sees on his first day Below?
4. How does Door kill Mr. Ross?
5. What is the name of Croup's partner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new orders is Croup given after he kills Varney?
2. What does Richard ask of a homeless man shortly after his phone call from Croup?
3. What happens to Varney after he fails to get the bodyguard job?
4. What happened to the man that marquis gave a song to?
5. How did Varney lose the bodyguard job?
6. What do Croup and Vandemar tell Varney to do?
7. What happens when Richard sees Jessica for the first time after Door leaves?
8. What does Door tell Richard she is looking for after going back to the marketplace for him?
9. What does Richard find on his way to dinner, and how does Jessica respond to this?
10. How does the woman in leather explain what happened on the Night's Bridge?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)