|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does marquis feel after seeing Varney at the marketplace?
2. What does Richard worry about when he sees Jessica?
(a) That she will talk to him.
(b) That she will be rude to Door.
(c) That he will hurt her feelings.
(d) That she will recognize him.
3. What does Croup say he is looking for when he comes to Richard's apartment?
(a) A fugitive.
(b) A wounded victim.
(c) A missing sister.
(d) A runaway patient.
4. Why is the marquis so happy to help Door?
(a) He knows she will owe him a favor.
(b) He has been wondering where she went to.
(c) He wants to woo her.
(d) He wants news of her sister, who he loves.
5. How does Door kill Mr. Ross?
(a) She opens his midsection.
(b) She pushes him out a window.
(c) She stabs him in the chest.
(d) She shoots him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Croup told to bring Door in when he captures her?
2. What is the feast at the Court made of?
3. How does Door describe her first sight of Jessica?
4. What is Croup's occupation?
5. What is the name of the rat who saves Richard from the Rat Speaker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the people in the room after Door and Richard disappear through the Angelus?
2. What happened to the man that marquis gave a song to?
3. How does the woman in leather explain what happened on the Night's Bridge?
4. How does the marquis help the man he gave a song to?
5. What does Richard find on his way to dinner, and how does Jessica respond to this?
6. What does Door ask for before she faints?
7. What do Croup and Vandemar do after scaring Door in the museum?
8. What does marquis warn Door of as their train takes off?
9. How did Varney lose the bodyguard job?
10. What does the homeless man do when Richard asks him a question?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)