|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Court do when Hunter is introduced at Court?
(a) They warmly welcome her.
(b) They order her out.
(c) They go silent.
(d) They ask for verification.
2. What is Varney's occupation?
3. How does Door feel after seeing Varney at the marketplace?
4. What weapon does Richard use when he is dreaming about fighting in the sewer?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A spear.
(c) A sword.
(d) A gun.
5. Where is the Earl's Court located?
(a) A tree.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) A subway car.
(d) A castle ruin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessica keep thinking about the night of her father's unveiling?
2. What does Richard give to the old woman outside the pub?
3. What is the name of Jessica's assistant?
4. What is Croup's occupation?
5. What does Croup do to frighten Door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Richard and Door see after using the Angelus?
2. How does the woman in leather explain what happened on the Night's Bridge?
3. What does Mr. Stockton unveil, and why is this so significant?
4. What does Richard realize has happened to him shortly after Door leaves?
5. What does Door ask for before she faints?
6. How does the Earl tell Door she can get to Islington?
7. Why does Door decide to go back and help Richard after leaving him in the marketplace?
8. What does marquis warn Door of as their train takes off?
9. How did Varney lose the bodyguard job?
10. What do Croup and Vandemar do after scaring Door in the museum?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)