|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all the people at the unveiling do after Door disappears?
(a) Run out of the building.
(b) Forget the entire last hour of their lives.
(c) Call for security.
(d) Go about their business.
2. What kind of creature does Richard refuse to believe in on his first day below?
(d) Rat Speakers.
3. Who helps Richard send a message about Anesthesia's death?
(b) The Earl.
4. How does Door feel when she sees Richard in the marketplace?
5. What is Croup's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the girl who takes Richard to the market say he can never return to the other world?
2. How does Door kill Mr. Ross?
3. What does Croup do to frighten Door?
4. What is the name of Croup's partner?
5. How does Richard describe Door's speech to the Court?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Richard sees Jessica for the first time after Door leaves?
2. What does Croup do to scare Door in the museum?
3. What worries Hunter so much when Door starts to go Above?
4. What does the homeless man do when Richard asks him a question?
5. How does the woman in leather explain what happened on the Night's Bridge?
6. What happens when Richard and Anesthesia cross the Night's Bridge to get to the market?
7. What does Mr. Stockton unveil, and why is this so significant?
8. What does Door tell Richard she is looking for after going back to the marketplace for him?
9. What does Richard ask of a homeless man shortly after his phone call from Croup?
10. How does the Earl tell Door she can get to Islington?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)