|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Door feel when she sees Richard in the marketplace?
2. Where is Richard's new job located?
3. Who protects Richard from what lives by the trains in the Below?
4. What is Richard's last name?
5. Who are Richard and his fiancee having dinner with when someone collapses on the sidewalk by them?
(a) Mr. Stockton.
(b) Lady Mayhew.
(c) Mrs. Mayhem.
(d) Lord Stockholm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Croup's boss contact him after he talks about wanting to kill him?
2. What kind of blade does the Rat Speaker wield?
3. What is depicted in the statue stolen from Door's father?
4. Where is the Earl's Court located?
5. How is Croup told to bring Door in when he captures her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Richard and Door get food after running from Croup?
2. What does Croup do to scare Door in the museum?
3. What does Mr. Stockton unveil, and why is this so significant?
4. What is the Earl in command of?
5. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
6. What does Hunter do just before she dies?
7. What do Croup and Vandemar do after scaring Door in the museum?
8. How did Varney lose the bodyguard job?
9. What does Richard do when Croup demands the key?
10. What do Croup and Vandemar do while Richard and Door are with Islington?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)