|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Door call the place she is in when she wakes up in Richard's apartment?
(a) The Other side.
(b) The Neverwhere.
(c) Glasglow Below.
(d) London Above.
2. What is depicted in the statue stolen from Door's father?
(a) The Great Beast.
(b) The Great Traveller.
(c) The Great One.
(d) The Great Creature.
3. Who runs with Door after Croup scares her?
(c) The Earl.
4. What was the name of the city that the marquis retreated from?
(a) The Red City.
(b) The Green City.
(c) The White City.
(d) The Black City.
5. Who kicks marquis out of the Court?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) The Earl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third traveler on the bridge dressed in?
2. Where does marquis plan to meet up with Door after she is done at the Court?
3. Who are Richard and his fiancee having dinner with when someone collapses on the sidewalk by them?
4. Who unveils the Angelus?
5. What does the Court do when Hunter is introduced at Court?
Short Essay Questions
1. What special power does Varney have?
2. What does Door ask for before she faints?
3. What happens to the people in the room after Door and Richard disappear through the Angelus?
4. What does Richard realize has happened to him shortly after Door leaves?
5. What is the Earl in command of?
6. How does the woman in leather explain what happened on the Night's Bridge?
7. What new orders is Croup given after he kills Varney?
8. How does the Earl tell Door she can get to Islington?
9. How do Richard and Door get food after running from Croup?
10. What does Croup do to scare Door in the museum?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)