|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Richard's new job located?
2. What is the name of Door's father?
3. What is Door doing when Richard finds her in the marketplace?
(a) Watching her father's video journal.
(b) Holding bodyguard auditions.
(c) Writing about what she saw in Upper London.
4. Who unveils the Angelus?
(d) Mr. Stockton.
5. What does Richard worry about when he sees Jessica?
(a) That she will talk to him.
(b) That he will hurt her feelings.
(c) That she will be rude to Door.
(d) That she will recognize him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard realize he has become after his experience with Door?
2. Why does Door need to go to the British Museum in Above London?
3. Who are Richard and his fiancee having dinner with when someone collapses on the sidewalk by them?
4. What is the Angelus?
5. What does Carabas offer Old Bailey in exchange for information about a statue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is done for Door when she is injured after she gives her request before fainting?
2. What does Door ask for before she faints?
3. What disapoints Richard when he first sees the train in the Below?
4. How did Varney lose the bodyguard job?
5. What happened to the man that marquis gave a song to?
6. What do Croup and Vandemar do after scaring Door in the museum?
7. What do Croup and Vandemar do while Richard and Door are with Islington?
8. What does marquis warn Door of as their train takes off?
9. What does Door tell Richard she is looking for after going back to the marketplace for him?
10. What happens when Richard sees Jessica for the first time after Door leaves?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)