|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is depicted in the statue stolen from Door's father?
(a) The Great Traveller.
(b) The Great One.
(c) The Great Creature.
(d) The Great Beast.
2. What does Richard's fiancee hope to mold him into?
(a) A man of respect and fear.
(b) A doctor of great means.
(c) An aristocrat.
(d) A model of sophistication.
3. What is the name of Jessica's assistant?
4. How does marquis feel after seeing Varney at the marketplace?
5. How does Door disappear with Richard when she finds the Angelus?
(a) She breaks the window.
(b) She opens the door.
(c) She reads the engraved chant.
(d) She touches it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Court do when Hunter is introduced at Court?
2. Why does Door need to go to the British Museum in Above London?
3. Why does the girl who takes Richard to the market say he can never return to the other world?
4. What does the woman outside the pub tell Richard to beware of?
5. Who does Richard tell about Anesthesia's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Richard ask of a homeless man shortly after his phone call from Croup?
2. What does the homeless man do when Richard asks him a question?
3. What happens when Richard and Anesthesia cross the Night's Bridge to get to the market?
4. What does Islington offer to Door to get her to close the door, and does she?
5. What do Croup and Vandemar tell Varney to do?
6. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
7. What happens when Richard sees Jessica for the first time after Door leaves?
8. What does Richard do when Croup demands the key?
9. What new orders is Croup given after he kills Varney?
10. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)