Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between when we see Richard outside the pub to when we see him engaged?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 years.
2. How does Door disappear with Richard when she finds the Angelus?
(a) She opens the door.
(b) She breaks the window.
(c) She touches it.
(d) She reads the engraved chant.
3. What is the feast at the Court made of?
(a) Vegetables and roots.
(b) Vending machine food.
4. What does the Court do when Hunter is introduced at Court?
(a) They warmly welcome her.
(b) They order her out.
(c) They go silent.
(d) They ask for verification.
5. What do all the people at the unveiling do after Door disappears?
(a) Forget the entire last hour of their lives.
(b) Go about their business.
(c) Call for security.
(d) Run out of the building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protects Richard from what lives by the trains in the Below?
2. What is the marquis' name?
3. How does Door describe her first sight of Jessica?
4. What is Croup told to do when he next sees Door?
5. What is Richard's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
2. What happens to the people in the room after Door and Richard disappear through the Angelus?
3. What keeps Richard from committing suicide during his challenge from the Black Friars?
4. What is the Earl in command of?
5. What special power does Varney have?
6. What does Hunter tell Richard to do after the Great Beast is killed, and why?
7. What disapoints Richard when he first sees the train in the Below?
8. What does Door tell Richard she is looking for after going back to the marketplace for him?
9. What does Islington offer to Door to get her to close the door, and does she?
10. What does marquis trade for a train schedule, and what is special about it?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)