|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Court do when Hunter is introduced at Court?
(a) They order her out.
(b) They ask for verification.
(c) They warmly welcome her.
(d) They go silent.
2. What is the Earl missing physically?
(a) An eye.
(b) An ear.
(c) A leg.
(d) A finger.
3. What does Croup do to frighten Door?
(a) Shows her a picture of her dead mother.
(b) Speaks of her father.
(c) Tells her what she has been doing.
(d) Reminds her of her weaknesses.
4. Who helps Richard send a message about Anesthesia's death?
(b) The Earl.
5. Who opens the portal to London Above?
(d) The Earl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard give to the old woman outside the pub?
2. What does Richard worry about when he sees Jessica?
3. Why does Hunter get upset when Door tries to go above?
4. How does Door disappear with Richard when she finds the Angelus?
5. What is Richard's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the woman in leather explain what happened on the Night's Bridge?
2. What does marquis trade for a train schedule, and what is special about it?
3. What new orders is Croup given after he kills Varney?
4. What do Croup and Vandemar tell Varney to do?
5. What does Richard realize has happened to him shortly after Door leaves?
6. What happens to the people in the room after Door and Richard disappear through the Angelus?
7. What happened to the man that marquis gave a song to?
8. What does Richard ask of a homeless man shortly after his phone call from Croup?
9. What disapoints Richard when he first sees the train in the Below?
10. How did Varney lose the bodyguard job?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)