|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jessica keep thinking about the night of her father's unveiling?
(a) The face of Door.
(b) A dream from the night before.
(c) Her missing boyfriend.
(d) Some distant memories.
2. What is the name of Door's father?
3. What time of day does Carabas go to see Old Bailey?
(c) Early morning.
4. What is Croup's occupation?
5. Why does Hunter get upset when Door tries to go above?
(a) She cannot protect her above.
(b) She has never been above.
(c) Her powers are weakened when she goes above.
(d) Her judgment is slowed above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Door say about Richard's new life?
2. What kind of creature brings a note to Door while she is in Richard's apartment?
3. What common warning does Richard NOT heed while he boards the train in the Below?
4. What does the marquis give to Old Bailey?
5. Who helps Richard send a message about Anesthesia's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the man that marquis gave a song to?
2. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
3. What does Door ask for before she faints?
4. What do Croup and Vandemar do while Richard and Door are with Islington?
5. What does marquis trade for a train schedule, and what is special about it?
6. How was Richard protected from the Velvets before he returned home?
7. What new orders is Croup given after he kills Varney?
8. What does Hunter reveal about Islington's citadel?
9. What worries Hunter so much when Door starts to go Above?
10. How did Varney lose the bodyguard job?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)