|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Richard is engaged to?
2. What is the name of Jessica's father's exhibit?
(a) There Are Angels Among Us.
(b) Angels Over England.
(c) The World Below England.
(d) London Through the Ages.
3. Where is Richard's new job located?
4. What is Richard's last name?
5. What does Vandemar tell Croup to wait for before killing their boss?
(a) To get paid.
(b) To hear the other side.
(c) To find a new boss.
(d) To finish the current job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does marquis lose when fighting with the Earl?
2. What does the marquis trade for a train schedule?
3. What is the name of the girl who takes Richard to the market?
4. What was the name of the city that the marquis retreated from?
5. How does the woman outside the pub say she knows what will happen to Richard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Door tell Richard she is looking for after going back to the marketplace for him?
2. What is the Earl in command of?
3. What do Croup and Vandemar tell Varney to do?
4. What worries Hunter so much when Door starts to go Above?
5. What does the homeless man do when Richard asks him a question?
6. What is done for Door when she is injured after she gives her request before fainting?
7. What do Croup and Vandemar do while Richard and Door are with Islington?
8. How does the marquis help the man he gave a song to?
9. What happens when Richard sees Jessica for the first time after Door leaves?
10. What do Richard and Door see after using the Angelus?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)