|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Door say she refuses to answer Richard's questions?
(a) It is safer for him not to know.
(b) The knowledge would weigh heavily.
(c) It would just confuse him.
(d) He would never believe her.
2. What common warning does Richard NOT heed while he boards the train in the Below?
(a) Mind the Gap.
(b) Slippery When Wet.
(c) Caution When Moving.
(d) Wet Floor.
3. What do all the people at the unveiling do after Door disappears?
(a) Forget the entire last hour of their lives.
(b) Call for security.
(c) Run out of the building.
(d) Go about their business.
4. Who runs with Door after Croup scares her?
(a) The Earl.
5. How does Door kill Mr. Ross?
(a) She opens his midsection.
(b) She stabs him in the chest.
(c) She shoots him.
(d) She pushes him out a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in leather?
2. Who kicks marquis out of the Court?
3. Where is the Earl's Court located?
4. What is the marquis' name?
5. What does Vandemar tell Croup to wait for before killing their boss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is done for Door when she is injured after she gives her request before fainting?
2. What disapoints Richard when he first sees the train in the Below?
3. What does Richard find on his way to dinner, and how does Jessica respond to this?
4. What does Door tell Richard she is looking for after going back to the marketplace for him?
5. What does the homeless man do when Richard asks him a question?
6. What does Croup do to scare Door in the museum?
7. What does Mr. Stockton unveil, and why is this so significant?
8. How did Varney lose the bodyguard job?
9. What is the Earl in command of?
10. What do Richard and Door see after using the Angelus?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)