|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard give to the old woman outside the pub?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) His hat.
(d) Some money.
2. What mystery does Door want help from the Court to discover?
(a) The whereabouts of her father.
(b) The muder of her family.
(c) The path to get Richard reinstated in his old life.
(d) The motive of the Rat Speaker.
3. What does Vandemar tell Croup to wait for before killing their boss?
(a) To get paid.
(b) To hear the other side.
(c) To finish the current job.
(d) To find a new boss.
4. How does marquis feel after seeing Varney at the marketplace?
5. What is the name of the girl who takes Richard to the market?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Croup's boss contact him after he talks about wanting to kill him?
2. Who did Door's father tell Door to trust in his last journal entry?
3. How does Door feel after seeing Varney at the marketplace?
4. Who does Croup force Varney to work for?
5. Who kills Varney?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Door decide to go back and help Richard after leaving him in the marketplace?
2. What do Richard and Door see after using the Angelus?
3. What do Croup and Vandemar tell Varney to do?
4. What do Croup and Vandemar do while Richard and Door are with Islington?
5. How does the Earl tell Door she can get to Islington?
6. What happens when Richard and Anesthesia cross the Night's Bridge to get to the market?
7. What does Croup do to scare Door in the museum?
8. What does Richard find on his way to dinner, and how does Jessica respond to this?
9. What disapoints Richard when he first sees the train in the Below?
10. What does marquis warn Door of as their train takes off?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)