|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does marquis plan to meet up with Door after she is done at the Court?
(a) The train station.
(b) The marketplace.
(c) The library.
(d) Her old house.
2. How does Door disappear with Richard when she finds the Angelus?
(a) She breaks the window.
(b) She touches it.
(c) She reads the engraved chant.
(d) She opens the door.
3. What is the name of Jessica's assistant?
4. What is the third traveler on the bridge dressed in?
5. What does Croup say he is looking for when he comes to Richard's apartment?
(a) A wounded victim.
(b) A runaway patient.
(c) A missing sister.
(d) A fugitive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard buy at the market with his ballpoint pen?
2. Who did Door's father tell Door to trust in his last journal entry?
3. What does Carabas offer Old Bailey in exchange for information about a statue?
4. How does Door describe her first sight of Jessica?
5. What kind of blade does the Rat Speaker wield?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Richard and Door get food after running from Croup?
2. What happens when Richard sees Jessica for the first time after Door leaves?
3. What is done for Door when she is injured after she gives her request before fainting?
4. What happens when Richard and Anesthesia cross the Night's Bridge to get to the market?
5. How does the Earl tell Door she can get to Islington?
6. Why does Door decide to go back and help Richard after leaving him in the marketplace?
7. How did Varney lose the bodyguard job?
8. What do Croup and Vandemar do while Richard and Door are with Islington?
9. What happens to the people in the room after Door and Richard disappear through the Angelus?
10. What new orders is Croup given after he kills Varney?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)