Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Door's family die?
(a) They acclimated to Upper London.
(b) They died of diphtheria.
(c) They were twinkled.
(d) They were murdered.
2. What kind of creature is Richard fighting in his dream about the sewer?
(a) Rabid dog.
(d) Giant rat.
3. What is the name of Croup's partner?
4. What weapon does Richard use when he is dreaming about fighting in the sewer?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A sword.
(c) A spear.
(d) A gun.
5. What does Richard give to the old woman outside the pub?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) Some money.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) His hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does marquis lose when fighting with the Earl?
2. Where is Croup when he talks about killing his boss?
3. What does Richard buy at the market with his ballpoint pen?
4. What does Richard worry about when he sees Jessica?
5. What time of day does Carabas go to see Old Bailey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Islington offer to Door to get her to close the door, and does she?
2. What does Old Bailey do after purchasing marquis' body?
3. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
4. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
5. What happens when Richard and Anesthesia cross the Night's Bridge to get to the market?
6. What does Croup do with the collectible that marquis gives him?
7. What did Hunter get in return for betraying Door, and why?
8. Why does marquis say he was willing to die?
9. How does the Earl tell Door she can get to Islington?
10. What happened to the man that marquis gave a song to?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)