|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Richard is engaged to?
2. Who protects Richard from what lives by the trains in the Below?
3. What is Door doing when Richard finds her in the marketplace?
(b) Holding bodyguard auditions.
(c) Watching her father's video journal.
(d) Writing about what she saw in Upper London.
4. Why does Hunter get upset when Door tries to go above?
(a) She has never been above.
(b) She cannot protect her above.
(c) Her judgment is slowed above.
(d) Her powers are weakened when she goes above.
5. How does Richard describe Door's speech to the Court?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the rat who saves Richard from the Rat Speaker?
2. Why does Door need to go to the British Museum in Above London?
3. What is the name of Jessica's assistant?
4. Who does Richard tell about Anesthesia's death?
5. What common warning does Richard NOT heed while he boards the train in the Below?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Richard and Door see after using the Angelus?
2. Why does Door decide to go back and help Richard after leaving him in the marketplace?
3. What does Richard realize has happened to him shortly after Door leaves?
4. What is done for Door when she is injured after she gives her request before fainting?
5. How does the Earl tell Door she can get to Islington?
6. What do Croup and Vandemar do while Richard and Door are with Islington?
7. What happens to the people in the room after Door and Richard disappear through the Angelus?
8. How does the woman in leather explain what happened on the Night's Bridge?
9. How do Richard and Door get food after running from Croup?
10. What worries Hunter so much when Door starts to go Above?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)