|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Door describe her first sight of Jessica?
2. What is depicted in the statue stolen from Door's father?
(a) The Great Creature.
(b) The Great Beast.
(c) The Great Traveller.
(d) The Great One.
3. What is the name of Jessica's assistant?
4. What do all the people at the unveiling do after Door disappears?
(a) Call for security.
(b) Run out of the building.
(c) Forget the entire last hour of their lives.
(d) Go about their business.
5. What does Jessica keep thinking about the night of her father's unveiling?
(a) The face of Door.
(b) Some distant memories.
(c) A dream from the night before.
(d) Her missing boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does marquis say about Richard's old life?
2. What is the name of the bridge Richard must cross to get to the market?
3. What is Croup told to do when he next sees Door?
4. What is the name of Door's father?
5. Who collapses on the sidewalk by Richard and his fiancee?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is done for Door when she is injured after she gives her request before fainting?
2. What do Richard and Door see after using the Angelus?
3. What do Croup and Vandemar tell Varney to do?
4. What happens when Richard and Anesthesia cross the Night's Bridge to get to the market?
5. What does Richard ask of a homeless man shortly after his phone call from Croup?
6. What does the woman outside the pub say to Richard at the beginning of the book?
7. What do Croup and Vandemar do after scaring Door in the museum?
8. What special power does Varney have?
9. What does Croup do to scare Door in the museum?
10. What worries Hunter so much when Door starts to go Above?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)