|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Varney?
2. Who helps Richard send a message about Anesthesia's death?
(c) The Earl.
3. Where is Richard's new job located?
4. What does Richard realize he has become after his experience with Door?
(a) A non-person.
(b) A curious sort.
(c) A follower.
(d) A disgruntled and bitter man.
5. Why is the marquis so happy to help Door?
(a) He has been wondering where she went to.
(b) He knows she will owe him a favor.
(c) He wants to woo her.
(d) He wants news of her sister, who he loves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Varney do when the woman in leather beats him?
2. What is the name of Door's father?
3. What does Richard get in exchange for his handkerchief?
4. What is the feast at the Court made of?
5. Who does Richard tell about Anesthesia's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Earl in command of?
2. What do Richard and Door see after using the Angelus?
3. What do Croup and Vandemar do while Richard and Door are with Islington?
4. What is done for Door when she is injured after she gives her request before fainting?
5. What does Richard find on his way to dinner, and how does Jessica respond to this?
6. Why does Door decide to go back and help Richard after leaving him in the marketplace?
7. What do Croup and Vandemar tell Varney to do?
8. What new orders is Croup given after he kills Varney?
9. What does Mr. Stockton unveil, and why is this so significant?
10. How did Varney lose the bodyguard job?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)