|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Door describe her first sight of Jessica?
2. How does Croup's boss contact him after he talks about wanting to kill him?
(a) He speaks telepathically.
(b) He sends a rat with a message.
(c) He sends a letter.
(d) He uses a phone.
3. What is Richard's last name?
4. How many men does marquis lose when fighting with the Earl?
5. Who helps Richard send a message about Anesthesia's death?
(a) The Earl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of blade does the Rat Speaker wield?
2. What is the name of the bridge Richard must cross to get to the market?
3. How does the woman outside the pub say she knows what will happen to Richard?
4. How does Door kill Mr. Ross?
5. Where does Door plan to hire a bodyguard?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the marquis help the man he gave a song to?
2. What do Croup and Vandemar do while Richard and Door are with Islington?
3. What is done for Door when she is injured after she gives her request before fainting?
4. What do Richard and Door say to each other before Richard returns home?
5. What causes The Great Beast of London to appear before Richard?
6. What happens when Richard and Door return Below after finding the Angelus?
7. What does Richard find on his way to dinner, and how does Jessica respond to this?
8. What does Old Bailey notice about the silver box, and what does this mean?
9. What does Door ask for before she faints?
10. Where does Lamia say Islington lives?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)