|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard offer Croup when he asks for the key?
(a) The key to his flat.
(b) A credit card.
(c) The false key that Door gave him.
(d) A picture of a key.
2. Who first sees marquis' body?
(a) The Great Beast.
(b) A cat.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) A rat.
3. How does Hunter feel when the Great Beast appears?
4. What group did Lamia belong to?
(a) The Satin.
(b) The Velvet.
(c) The Brocade.
(d) The Silk.
5. What guides Croup to the citadel?
(a) His talisman.
(b) Strange markings on the path.
(c) His compass.
(d) Voices in his head.
6. Who is now the key's master since Islington is gone?
7. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
(a) She is in a relationship with their boss.
(b) Her blood is needed for a ritual.
(c) Her talent needs to be replicated.
(d) She is the only one who can open the door.
8. What is the name of the dark-haired woman at the market?
9. What is Down Street?
(a) A train.
(b) A house.
(c) A river.
(d) A castle.
10. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
(a) An enchanted figurine.
(b) A silver box.
(c) A magical spear.
(d) A map.
11. Who is Croup's boss?
(a) The Black Friars.
(c) The Earl.
12. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
(a) He is paralyzed.
(b) He becomes hypnotized.
(c) He starts to lose his past memories.
(d) He is drained of all heat.
13. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
(a) Between two pillars.
(b) To a giant throne.
(c) In a cage-like structure.
(d) On a great altar.
14. Where did the fog come from while Hunter was talking to Richard about what she likes to hunt?
(a) A cooler and more evil part of Below.
(c) The past.
(d) A dragon's breath.
15. What does Richard feel like doing at the end of his challenge from the Black Friars?
(a) Return to the above.
(b) Make love to Door.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Become a Black Friar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Door ask Richard to find for her at the second market?
2. How much of a head start does marquis ask Croup for in exchange for a new collectible?
3. What does Islington's citadel serve as?
4. Who made the last video journal entry of Door's father?
5. Who does Islington need to get the item from that Door wants?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)