|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
(a) She is in a relationship with their boss.
(b) Her talent needs to be replicated.
(c) She is the only one who can open the door.
(d) Her blood is needed for a ritual.
2. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
(a) They would not obey him.
(b) They deserved it.
(c) Their time had come.
(d) They did it to themselves.
3. Who is caring for Richard when he wakes up?
(a) A group of nuns.
(b) The Black Friars.
(d) Old Bailey.
4. What is Old Bailey doing when he hears of where marquis' body is?
(a) Hanging laundry.
(b) Folding clothes.
(c) Painting a portrait.
(d) Reading a book.
5. Who is the voice of Richard's subconscious during his challenge from the Black Friars?
6. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
7. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
(a) He is not ready to make a commitment.
(b) He has changed.
(c) He thinks he deserves better.
(d) He thinks she deserves better.
8. Where does the Great Beast wound Hunter?
(a) Her side.
(b) Her chest.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her leg.
9. What does Islington's citadel serve as?
(a) His headquarters.
(b) His defense.
(c) His sanctuary.
(d) His prison.
10. What kind of place does Richard live in when he returns?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A penthouse.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A house.
11. What challenge is Door given by the Black Friars?
(a) A riddle.
(b) A test of her loyalty.
(c) A quarterstaff duel.
(d) A facing of her past.
12. How does Hunter feel when the Great Beast appears?
13. Why does Croup decide NOT to torture Door?
(a) It would anger Islington.
(b) She would be too resilient.
(c) It might hamper her powers.
(d) She would become less beautiful.
14. Who kills the Great Beast of London?
15. What does Door ask Hammersmith to make for her?
(a) A ring.
(b) A key.
(c) A sword hilt.
(d) A metal chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dynasty is most of Croup's collection from?
2. Who saves Richard from Lamia's kiss?
3. What does Richard feel like doing at the end of his challenge from the Black Friars?
4. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
5. Who reveals Islington's maniacal side?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)