|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard feel when he learns the key was never used?
2. How does the group get to Down Street?
(a) They take an elevator.
(b) They board a train.
(c) They cross the bridge.
(d) They swim the river.
3. Who is the only person Richard tells about his experience below?
(c) Mr. Stockton.
4. What was Richard promoted to while he was gone?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Junior Partner.
(d) Administrative Assistant.
5. What dynasty is most of Croup's collection from?
6. Who made the last video journal entry of Door's father?
7. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
(a) A book.
(b) A chant.
(c) A figurine.
(d) A song.
8. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
9. Who is the first person to kick Richard at the ambush?
10. What does Door ask Hammersmith to make for her?
(a) A metal chain.
(b) A key.
(c) A sword hilt.
(d) A ring.
11. What does Vandemar use to keep Door quiet?
(a) A gag rope.
(b) A spell.
(c) A dirty rag.
12. What guides Croup to the citadel?
(a) His compass.
(b) Voices in his head.
(c) His talisman.
(d) Strange markings on the path.
13. Who made the fake key that Door used?
(c) Old Bailey.
(d) Her father.
14. What is Old Bailey doing when he hears of where marquis' body is?
(a) Folding clothes.
(b) Hanging laundry.
(c) Painting a portrait.
(d) Reading a book.
15. Where does the Great Beast wound Hunter?
(a) Her chest.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said to guard Islington's citadel?
2. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
3. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
4. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
5. What is on the train that Richard sees during his challenge from the Black Friars?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)