|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Richard and Door almost do when they return to the museum?
2. Where does the Great Beast wound Hunter?
(a) Her chest.
(b) Her side.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her head.
3. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
4. Who first sees marquis' body?
(a) The Great Beast.
(b) A rat.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) A cat.
5. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
(a) He thinks he deserves better.
(b) He thinks she deserves better.
(c) He has changed.
(d) He is not ready to make a commitment.
6. Where did Door put the real key?
(a) Marquis's silver box.
(b) Richard's pocket.
(c) Hammersmith's lair.
(d) Her purse.
7. Who made the fake key that Door used?
(a) Her father.
(d) Old Bailey.
8. Who is given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
9. Who is overcome with fear as they approach Down Street?
10. How does Hunter feel when the Great Beast appears?
11. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
12. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
13. What does Hunter like to hunt?
(c) Mythical creatures.
14. Who is the only person Richard tells about his experience below?
(b) Mr. Stockton.
15. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
(a) A book.
(b) A figurine.
(c) A chant.
(d) A song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does marquis use against Hunter?
2. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
3. What did Door's father do when Islington asked for his help?
4. What beverage does Islington share with Richard and Door?
5. Who is Croup's boss?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)