|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What challenge is Door given by the Black Friars?
(a) A facing of her past.
(b) A riddle.
(c) A test of her loyalty.
(d) A quarterstaff duel.
2. Who is the voice of Richard's subconscious during his challenge from the Black Friars?
3. What is the marquis crucified on?
(a) A huge cross.
(b) A large X.
(c) A stone table.
(d) A glass altar.
4. What group did Lamia belong to?
(a) The Silk.
(b) The Velvet.
(c) The Satin.
(d) The Brocade.
5. Who is caring for Richard when he wakes up?
(a) A group of nuns.
(c) The Black Friars.
(d) Old Bailey.
6. What does Door ask Richard to find for her at the second market?
(a) A necklace.
(b) Some curry.
(c) An apple.
(d) Some shoes.
7. What do Richard and Door almost do when they return to the museum?
8. What is Old Bailey doing when he hears of where marquis' body is?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Painting a portrait.
(c) Folding clothes.
(d) Hanging laundry.
9. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
10. Who is overcome with fear as they approach Down Street?
11. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
12. Why does Croup decide NOT to torture Door?
(a) It would anger Islington.
(b) She would become less beautiful.
(c) It might hamper her powers.
(d) She would be too resilient.
13. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
14. What does Door want Islington to find for her?
(a) An old book.
(b) A hidden map.
(c) A lost treasure.
(d) A magical key.
15. Who is given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills the Great Beast of London?
2. What does Richard wonder every time he rides the tube in London Above?
3. What is Down Street?
4. How does Richard feel when he learns the key was never used?
5. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)