|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Door put the real key?
(a) Marquis's silver box.
(b) Richard's pocket.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Hammersmith's lair.
2. What is Old Bailey doing when he hears of where marquis' body is?
(a) Painting a portrait.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Folding clothes.
(d) Hanging laundry.
3. What does Richard offer Croup when he asks for the key?
(a) The false key that Door gave him.
(b) A credit card.
(c) The key to his flat.
(d) A picture of a key.
4. How many questions does marquis have Croup answer to get a new collectible?
5. What is the marquis crucified on?
(a) A large X.
(b) A glass altar.
(c) A huge cross.
(d) A stone table.
6. Who made the last video journal entry of Door's father?
7. What does Richard become after the Great Beast is killed?
(a) The New Beast.
(b) The King Reborn.
(c) The Warrior of London.
(d) The Assistant Beast Slayer.
8. Who saves Richard from Lamia's kiss?
(b) Old Bailey.
(c) The Golden One.
9. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
(a) In a cage-like structure.
(b) On a great altar.
(c) Between two pillars.
(d) To a giant throne.
10. Who does Islington need to get the item from that Door wants?
(a) The Green Fathers.
(b) The White Angels.
(c) The Red Furies.
(d) The Black Friars.
11. What do Richard and Door almost do when they return to the museum?
12. What do the Fryers do to remember the person who is given the hardest challenge?
(a) Has her sign her name.
(b) Take a sample of the blood.
(c) Draw a picture.
(d) Take a picture.
13. What causes the Great Beast of London to attack Richard's group?
(a) Hunter unsheaths her sword.
(b) Richard says a key word.
(c) Marquis drops the talisman.
(d) Hunter calls for it.
14. What is the first injury that Vandemar gives Richard?
(a) He cuts his arm.
(b) He snaps his pinkie.
(c) He stabs his foot.
(d) He breaks his leg.
15. What gift does Old Bailey give Richard before he returns home?
(a) A green stone.
(b) A red stick.
(c) A white pen.
(d) A black feather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps the person who is overcome with fear at Down Street?
2. Who reveals Islington's maniacal side?
3. What dynasty is most of Croup's collection from?
4. Who is the first person to kick Richard at the ambush?
5. Where does the Great Beast wound Hunter?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)