|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does marquis use against Hunter?
(a) A sword.
(b) A spear.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A knife.
2. What do Richard and Door almost do when they return to the museum?
3. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
(a) He owes her father a favor.
(b) He wants her talent for his own.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) Her future is bound to his.
4. How much of a head start does marquis ask Croup for in exchange for a new collectible?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
5. What does Hunter tell Richard she regrets?
(a) Dropping her spear.
(b) Betraying Islington.
(c) Hunting the beast.
(d) Betraying Door.
6. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
(b) The world.
(d) Serpentine's palace.
7. Who is now the key's master since Islington is gone?
8. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
(a) To a giant throne.
(b) Between two pillars.
(c) On a great altar.
(d) In a cage-like structure.
9. What challenge is Hunter given by the Black Friars?
(a) A quarterstaff duel.
(b) A facing of her past.
(c) A riddle.
(d) A test of her loyalty.
10. What gift does Old Bailey give Richard before he returns home?
(a) A green stone.
(b) A red stick.
(c) A white pen.
(d) A black feather.
11. What does Islington's citadel serve as?
(a) His sanctuary.
(b) His defense.
(c) His prison.
(d) His headquarters.
12. What does Vandemar use to keep Door quiet?
(b) A dirty rag.
(c) A spell.
(d) A gag rope.
13. How does the group get to Down Street?
(a) They swim the river.
(b) They board a train.
(c) They take an elevator.
(d) They cross the bridge.
14. What does Croup collect?
15. What causes Door to use her key in the door in the citadel?
(a) The knowledge of the future.
(b) The look on marquis' face.
(c) The prompting of her father.
(d) The thought of harm coming to Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
2. Who does Door wish was given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
3. What is the name of the dark-haired woman at the market?
4. What group did Lamia belong to?
5. What is in the marsh that Richard trudges through with marquis and Hunter?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)