Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
(b) Serpentine's palace.
(d) The world.
2. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
(a) Her future is bound to his.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He wants her talent for his own.
(d) He owes her father a favor.
3. Who is the voice of Richard's subconscious during his challenge from the Black Friars?
4. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
(a) She is the only one who can open the door.
(b) Her talent needs to be replicated.
(c) She is in a relationship with their boss.
(d) Her blood is needed for a ritual.
5. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
(a) A figurine.
(b) A chant.
(c) A song.
(d) A book.
6. What does Hunter tell Richard she regrets?
(a) Dropping her spear.
(b) Betraying Door.
(c) Hunting the beast.
(d) Betraying Islington.
7. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
(a) A magical spear.
(b) A silver box.
(c) A map.
(d) An enchanted figurine.
8. Which of the following is NOT something Old Bailey packs when he leaves after hearing where marquis' body is?
(a) Trade goods.
(c) The silver box.
(d) Extra clothing.
9. Who is now the key's master since Islington is gone?
10. What is the first injury that Vandemar gives Richard?
(a) He snaps his pinkie.
(b) He stabs his foot.
(c) He breaks his leg.
(d) He cuts his arm.
11. Who is Croup's boss?
(c) The Earl.
(d) The Black Friars.
12. Who is given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
13. What is the marquis crucified on?
(a) A glass altar.
(b) A stone table.
(c) A large X.
(d) A huge cross.
14. Who first sees marquis' body?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) The Great Beast.
(c) A rat.
(d) A cat.
15. What does Richard wonder every time he rides the tube in London Above?
(a) If anyone will wonder where he is from.
(b) If he will wake up.
(c) If there are any people from Below.
(d) If the train will lead him Below.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard become after the Great Beast is killed?
2. Who made the last video journal entry of Door's father?
3. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
4. What weapon does Croup use against marquis at the Citadel?
5. Who reveals Islington's maniacal side?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)