|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
2. What is Down Street?
(a) A castle.
(b) A house.
(c) A river.
(d) A train.
3. What kind of place does Richard live in when he returns?
(a) A penthouse.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A house.
4. What is Old Bailey doing when he hears of where marquis' body is?
(a) Folding clothes.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Painting a portrait.
(d) Hanging laundry.
5. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
(a) Their time had come.
(b) They did it to themselves.
(c) They deserved it.
(d) They would not obey him.
6. Where does the locked door in the citadel lead to?
(b) London Above.
(c) London Below.
7. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
(a) Serpentine's palace.
(c) The world.
8. What does Door ask Hammersmith to make for her?
(a) A sword hilt.
(b) A metal chain.
(c) A key.
(d) A ring.
9. Where did Door put the real key?
(a) Marquis's silver box.
(b) Richard's pocket.
(c) Hammersmith's lair.
(d) Her purse.
10. What does Richard become after the Great Beast is killed?
(a) The King Reborn.
(b) The Warrior of London.
(c) The New Beast.
(d) The Assistant Beast Slayer.
11. How many questions does marquis have Croup answer to get a new collectible?
12. What is in the marsh that Richard trudges through with marquis and Hunter?
13. Who saves Richard from Lamia's kiss?
(a) The Golden One.
(c) Old Bailey.
14. Who is Croup's boss?
(b) The Earl.
(c) The Black Friars.
15. Who helps the person who is overcome with fear at Down Street?
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Islington share with Richard and Door?
2. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
3. Where is the floating market to be held after the challenges are complete?
4. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
5. Who reveals Islington's maniacal side?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)