|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Door to use her key in the door in the citadel?
(a) The thought of harm coming to Richard.
(b) The prompting of her father.
(c) The look on marquis' face.
(d) The knowledge of the future.
2. What kind of life does Richard decide he wants to lead?
3. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
(a) A chant.
(b) A figurine.
(c) A song.
(d) A book.
4. Where is marquis' body placed?
(a) An abandoned crypt.
(b) A sewage river.
(c) A tomb.
(d) A shallow grave in the woods.
5. Who is now the key's master since Islington is gone?
6. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
(a) They deserved it.
(b) They did it to themselves.
(c) They would not obey him.
(d) Their time had come.
7. What gift does Old Bailey give Richard before he returns home?
(a) A white pen.
(b) A red stick.
(c) A green stone.
(d) A black feather.
8. What does Richard become after the Great Beast is killed?
(a) The New Beast.
(b) The Assistant Beast Slayer.
(c) The King Reborn.
(d) The Warrior of London.
9. Where does the locked door in the citadel lead to?
(a) London Above.
(b) London Below.
10. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
(a) Her future is bound to his.
(b) He wants her talent for his own.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He owes her father a favor.
11. Who reveals Islington's maniacal side?
12. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
(a) A map.
(b) An enchanted figurine.
(c) A silver box.
(d) A magical spear.
13. What is the marquis crucified on?
(a) A glass altar.
(b) A stone table.
(c) A large X.
(d) A huge cross.
14. What does Hunter like to hunt?
(d) Mythical creatures.
15. Who is overcome with fear as they approach Down Street?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
2. What dynasty is most of Croup's collection from?
3. What does Islington offer to Door in return for closing the door?
4. What causes the Great Beast of London to attack Richard's group?
5. Who is caring for Richard when he wakes up?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)