|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is now the key's master since Islington is gone?
2. What causes Door to use her key in the door in the citadel?
(a) The knowledge of the future.
(b) The prompting of her father.
(c) The thought of harm coming to Richard.
(d) The look on marquis' face.
3. What is in the marsh that Richard trudges through with marquis and Hunter?
4. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
(a) In a cage-like structure.
(b) Between two pillars.
(c) To a giant throne.
(d) On a great altar.
5. What does Croup collect?
6. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
(a) Her talent needs to be replicated.
(b) Her blood is needed for a ritual.
(c) She is the only one who can open the door.
(d) She is in a relationship with their boss.
7. What dynasty is most of Croup's collection from?
8. Who is the voice of Richard's subconscious during his challenge from the Black Friars?
9. What do Richard and Door almost do when they return to the museum?
10. What does marquis look like when he finally rejoins the group?
(a) A corpse.
(b) An angel.
(c) A God.
(d) A ghost.
11. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
(a) He thinks she deserves better.
(b) He has changed.
(c) He thinks he deserves better.
(d) He is not ready to make a commitment.
12. What does Richard feel like doing at the end of his challenge from the Black Friars?
(a) Make love to Door.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Become a Black Friar.
(d) Return to the above.
13. Who is given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
14. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
(a) They would not obey him.
(b) They did it to themselves.
(c) They deserved it.
(d) Their time had come.
15. Who is overcome with fear as they approach Down Street?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Great Beast of London to attack Richard's group?
2. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
3. Who helps the person who is overcome with fear at Down Street?
4. What do the Fryers do to remember the person who is given the hardest challenge?
5. What weapon does marquis use against Hunter?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)