|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the group get to Down Street?
(a) They cross the bridge.
(b) They board a train.
(c) They take an elevator.
(d) They swim the river.
2. What causes Door to use her key in the door in the citadel?
(a) The look on marquis' face.
(b) The knowledge of the future.
(c) The thought of harm coming to Richard.
(d) The prompting of her father.
3. What does Richard offer Croup when he asks for the key?
(a) A picture of a key.
(b) The false key that Door gave him.
(c) A credit card.
(d) The key to his flat.
4. What gift does Old Bailey give Richard before he returns home?
(a) A white pen.
(b) A black feather.
(c) A red stick.
(d) A green stone.
5. What do the Fryers do to remember the person who is given the hardest challenge?
(a) Take a sample of the blood.
(b) Take a picture.
(c) Has her sign her name.
(d) Draw a picture.
6. What did Door's father do when Islington asked for his help?
7. What does Door ask Richard to find for her at the second market?
(a) A necklace.
(b) An apple.
(c) Some shoes.
(d) Some curry.
8. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
(a) A song.
(b) A book.
(c) A chant.
(d) A figurine.
9. What does Croup collect?
10. What dynasty is most of Croup's collection from?
11. Who made the last video journal entry of Door's father?
12. What group did Lamia belong to?
(a) The Satin.
(b) The Brocade.
(c) The Velvet.
(d) The Silk.
13. What does Door ask Hammersmith to make for her?
(a) A metal chain.
(b) A ring.
(c) A sword hilt.
(d) A key.
14. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) Her future is bound to his.
(c) He wants her talent for his own.
(d) He owes her father a favor.
15. How many questions does marquis have Croup answer to get a new collectible?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
2. Who is given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
3. What challenge is Door given by the Black Friars?
4. Who does Islington need to get the item from that Door wants?
5. Where does the Great Beast wound Hunter?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)