|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
2. Who is the only person Richard tells about his experience below?
(c) Mr. Stockton.
3. What is the name of the dark-haired woman at the market?
4. Who made the fake key that Door used?
(a) Old Bailey.
(d) Her father.
5. What kind of life does Richard decide he wants to lead?
6. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
7. What was Richard promoted to while he was gone?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Junior Partner.
(d) Administrative Assistant.
8. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
(a) He is not ready to make a commitment.
(b) He has changed.
(c) He thinks she deserves better.
(d) He thinks he deserves better.
9. Who saves Richard from Lamia's kiss?
(b) The Golden One.
(c) Old Bailey.
10. What does marquis look like when he finally rejoins the group?
(a) A God.
(b) A ghost.
(c) An angel.
(d) A corpse.
11. What is Down Street?
(a) A house.
(b) A castle.
(c) A train.
(d) A river.
12. What group did Lamia belong to?
(a) The Velvet.
(b) The Silk.
(c) The Brocade.
(d) The Satin.
13. Where did Door put the real key?
(a) Hammersmith's lair.
(b) Marquis's silver box.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Richard's pocket.
14. Who made the last video journal entry of Door's father?
15. Who is overcome with fear as they approach Down Street?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Old Bailey doing when he hears of where marquis' body is?
2. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
3. Where is marquis' body placed?
4. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
5. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)