|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
(a) He has changed.
(b) He thinks he deserves better.
(c) He is not ready to make a commitment.
(d) He thinks she deserves better.
2. Where did the fog come from while Hunter was talking to Richard about what she likes to hunt?
(b) A dragon's breath.
(c) A cooler and more evil part of Below.
(d) The past.
3. What guides Croup to the citadel?
(a) His talisman.
(b) Voices in his head.
(c) Strange markings on the path.
(d) His compass.
4. Where does the locked door in the citadel lead to?
(a) London Above.
(d) London Below.
5. What causes Door to use her key in the door in the citadel?
(a) The look on marquis' face.
(b) The knowledge of the future.
(c) The thought of harm coming to Richard.
(d) The prompting of her father.
6. What do Richard and Door almost do when they return to the museum?
7. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He wants her talent for his own.
(c) He owes her father a favor.
(d) Her future is bound to his.
8. What does Croup collect?
9. Who is overcome with fear as they approach Down Street?
10. What is Down Street?
(a) A train.
(b) A house.
(c) A castle.
(d) A river.
11. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
12. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
(b) The world.
(d) Serpentine's palace.
13. Who is now the key's master since Islington is gone?
14. What gift does Old Bailey give Richard before he returns home?
(a) A black feather.
(b) A white pen.
(c) A red stick.
(d) A green stone.
15. Who reveals Islington's maniacal side?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
2. What is the name of the dark-haired woman at the market?
3. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
4. How does Hunter feel when the Great Beast appears?
5. Who is the first person to kick Richard at the ambush?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)