|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the marquis crucified on?
(a) A large X.
(b) A stone table.
(c) A huge cross.
(d) A glass altar.
2. What does Richard become after the Great Beast is killed?
(a) The Assistant Beast Slayer.
(b) The King Reborn.
(c) The Warrior of London.
(d) The New Beast.
3. Who reveals Islington's maniacal side?
4. Who is given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
5. Who first sees marquis' body?
(a) The Great Beast.
(b) A pigeon.
(c) A rat.
(d) A cat.
6. What weapon does marquis use against Hunter?
(a) A knife.
(b) A sword.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A spear.
7. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
(a) He wants her talent for his own.
(b) He owes her father a favor.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) Her future is bound to his.
8. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
9. How does the group get to Down Street?
(a) They take an elevator.
(b) They cross the bridge.
(c) They swim the river.
(d) They board a train.
10. Where does the locked door in the citadel lead to?
(b) London Above.
(d) London Below.
11. How does Hunter feel when the Great Beast appears?
12. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
13. Where does the Great Beast wound Hunter?
(a) Her side.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her chest.
14. Where is the floating market to be held after the challenges are complete?
15. What challenge is Hunter given by the Black Friars?
(a) A riddle.
(b) A facing of her past.
(c) A quarterstaff duel.
(d) A test of her loyalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
2. What does Hunter give to Richard before she dies?
3. Who is the only person Richard tells about his experience below?
4. Who is Croup's boss?
5. What was Richard promoted to while he was gone?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)