|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals Islington's maniacal side?
2. What does Richard feel like doing at the end of his challenge from the Black Friars?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Become a Black Friar.
(c) Return to the above.
(d) Make love to Door.
3. What does Door ask Hammersmith to make for her?
(a) A ring.
(b) A metal chain.
(c) A key.
(d) A sword hilt.
4. What is the marquis crucified on?
(a) A glass altar.
(b) A huge cross.
(c) A large X.
(d) A stone table.
5. Where does the locked door in the citadel lead to?
(b) London Below.
(c) London Above.
6. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
7. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
(a) Between two pillars.
(b) To a giant throne.
(c) In a cage-like structure.
(d) On a great altar.
8. What guides Croup to the citadel?
(a) His compass.
(b) Voices in his head.
(c) Strange markings on the path.
(d) His talisman.
9. What does marquis look like when he finally rejoins the group?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A God.
(c) An angel.
(d) A corpse.
10. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
11. How does Hunter feel when the Great Beast appears?
12. Who does Door wish was given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
13. Where does the Great Beast wound Hunter?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her chest.
(d) Her side.
14. What does Hunter tell Richard she regrets?
(a) Betraying Door.
(b) Dropping her spear.
(c) Hunting the beast.
(d) Betraying Islington.
15. What kind of life does Richard decide he wants to lead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is overcome with fear as they approach Down Street?
2. Who is the first person to kick Richard at the ambush?
3. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
4. How does the group get to Down Street?
5. What does Croup collect?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)