|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Door to use her key in the door in the citadel?
(a) The prompting of her father.
(b) The thought of harm coming to Richard.
(c) The knowledge of the future.
(d) The look on marquis' face.
2. What guides Croup to the citadel?
(a) His compass.
(b) Strange markings on the path.
(c) His talisman.
(d) Voices in his head.
3. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
(a) They would not obey him.
(b) They did it to themselves.
(c) They deserved it.
(d) Their time had come.
4. What did Door's father do when Islington asked for his help?
5. Who helps the person who is overcome with fear at Down Street?
6. What challenge is Door given by the Black Friars?
(a) A facing of her past.
(b) A riddle.
(c) A test of her loyalty.
(d) A quarterstaff duel.
7. Where does the locked door in the citadel lead to?
(a) London Above.
(d) London Below.
8. Who made the last video journal entry of Door's father?
9. Who is now the key's master since Islington is gone?
10. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
(a) Her talent needs to be replicated.
(b) Her blood is needed for a ritual.
(c) She is in a relationship with their boss.
(d) She is the only one who can open the door.
11. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
(a) Serpentine's palace.
(d) The world.
12. What does Door want Islington to find for her?
(a) A hidden map.
(b) An old book.
(c) A lost treasure.
(d) A magical key.
13. What dynasty is most of Croup's collection from?
14. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
15. Who is the only person Richard tells about his experience below?
(d) Mr. Stockton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Old Bailey give Richard before he returns home?
2. Where is marquis' body placed?
3. Who does Door wish was given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
4. Why does Croup decide NOT to torture Door?
5. What does Islington offer to Door in return for closing the door?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)