|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Croup decide NOT to torture Door?
(a) It might hamper her powers.
(b) She would be too resilient.
(c) It would anger Islington.
(d) She would become less beautiful.
2. What does Richard feel like doing at the end of his challenge from the Black Friars?
(a) Make love to Door.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Become a Black Friar.
(d) Return to the above.
3. What challenge is Hunter given by the Black Friars?
(a) A quarterstaff duel.
(b) A riddle.
(c) A test of her loyalty.
(d) A facing of her past.
4. Who does Door wish was given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
5. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
(a) A map.
(b) A magical spear.
(c) A silver box.
(d) An enchanted figurine.
6. What is in the marsh that Richard trudges through with marquis and Hunter?
7. Who is now the key's master since Islington is gone?
8. Who is the first person to kick Richard at the ambush?
9. What causes the Great Beast of London to attack Richard's group?
(a) Richard says a key word.
(b) Marquis drops the talisman.
(c) Hunter unsheaths her sword.
(d) Hunter calls for it.
10. What guides Croup to the citadel?
(a) Strange markings on the path.
(b) His talisman.
(c) Voices in his head.
(d) His compass.
11. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
12. What does Croup collect?
13. Where is marquis' body placed?
(a) A tomb.
(b) A sewage river.
(c) A shallow grave in the woods.
(d) An abandoned crypt.
14. What is said to guard Islington's citadel?
(a) The Fears of the World.
(b) Croup and Vandemar.
(c) The Great Beast of London.
(d) The Rat Army.
15. What is on the train that Richard sees during his challenge from the Black Friars?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dark-haired woman at the market?
2. What is the marquis crucified on?
3. What does Richard become after the Great Beast is killed?
4. Where did the fog come from while Hunter was talking to Richard about what she likes to hunt?
5. What do Richard and Door almost do when they return to the museum?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)