|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
2. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
(a) He starts to lose his past memories.
(b) He is paralyzed.
(c) He becomes hypnotized.
(d) He is drained of all heat.
3. What is Down Street?
(a) A train.
(b) A river.
(c) A house.
(d) A castle.
4. What does Vandemar use to keep Door quiet?
(a) A spell.
(b) A gag rope.
(d) A dirty rag.
5. What does Hunter tell Richard she regrets?
(a) Dropping her spear.
(b) Betraying Islington.
(c) Hunting the beast.
(d) Betraying Door.
6. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
(a) They deserved it.
(b) Their time had come.
(c) They would not obey him.
(d) They did it to themselves.
7. Who does Richard see during his challenge from the Black Friars?
(b) Mr. Stockton.
(c) His mother.
8. Where did Door put the real key?
(a) Richard's pocket.
(b) Hammersmith's lair.
(c) Marquis's silver box.
(d) Her purse.
9. Where is the floating market to be held after the challenges are complete?
10. Who is Croup's boss?
(b) The Black Friars.
(d) The Earl.
11. Which of the following is NOT something Old Bailey packs when he leaves after hearing where marquis' body is?
(a) Extra clothing.
(c) Trade goods.
(d) The silver box.
12. What does Door want Islington to find for her?
(a) A hidden map.
(b) An old book.
(c) A lost treasure.
(d) A magical key.
13. Who is the first person to kick Richard at the ambush?
14. Where did the fog come from while Hunter was talking to Richard about what she likes to hunt?
(a) A cooler and more evil part of Below.
(b) A dragon's breath.
(c) The past.
15. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
(b) The world.
(d) Serpentine's palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Croup use against marquis at the Citadel?
2. Where does the Great Beast wound Hunter?
3. How many questions does marquis have Croup answer to get a new collectible?
4. Who made the fake key that Door used?
5. Who helps the person who is overcome with fear at Down Street?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)