|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the locked door in the citadel lead to?
(a) London Below.
(d) London Above.
2. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
(a) A chant.
(b) A song.
(c) A figurine.
(d) A book.
3. How many questions does marquis have Croup answer to get a new collectible?
4. What is in the marsh that Richard trudges through with marquis and Hunter?
5. What is Down Street?
(a) A castle.
(b) A river.
(c) A train.
(d) A house.
6. What is on the train that Richard sees during his challenge from the Black Friars?
7. What is said to guard Islington's citadel?
(a) Croup and Vandemar.
(b) The Great Beast of London.
(c) The Fears of the World.
(d) The Rat Army.
8. What does Hunter tell Richard she regrets?
(a) Betraying Islington.
(b) Dropping her spear.
(c) Hunting the beast.
(d) Betraying Door.
9. What does Richard become after the Great Beast is killed?
(a) The New Beast.
(b) The Warrior of London.
(c) The King Reborn.
(d) The Assistant Beast Slayer.
10. Who is the voice of Richard's subconscious during his challenge from the Black Friars?
11. Where did the fog come from while Hunter was talking to Richard about what she likes to hunt?
(a) The past.
(c) A dragon's breath.
(d) A cooler and more evil part of Below.
12. Who helps the person who is overcome with fear at Down Street?
13. What is the name of the dark-haired woman at the market?
14. Who does Islington need to get the item from that Door wants?
(a) The Red Furies.
(b) The Black Friars.
(c) The Green Fathers.
(d) The White Angels.
15. What does Islington offer to Door in return for closing the door?
(a) A new power.
(b) The location of her sister.
(c) A place in his new kingdom.
(d) Death to Croup and Vandemar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills the Great Beast of London?
2. What gift does Old Bailey give Richard before he returns home?
3. What challenge is Door given by the Black Friars?
4. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
5. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)