|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
2. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
(a) He wants her talent for his own.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) Her future is bound to his.
(d) He owes her father a favor.
3. What is Down Street?
(a) A castle.
(b) A river.
(c) A house.
(d) A train.
4. What challenge is Hunter given by the Black Friars?
(a) A test of her loyalty.
(b) A facing of her past.
(c) A quarterstaff duel.
(d) A riddle.
5. Who is Croup's boss?
(a) The Earl.
(d) The Black Friars.
6. What is the marquis crucified on?
(a) A huge cross.
(b) A large X.
(c) A stone table.
(d) A glass altar.
7. Who is given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
8. How does Hunter feel when the Great Beast appears?
9. How does the group get to Down Street?
(a) They board a train.
(b) They cross the bridge.
(c) They take an elevator.
(d) They swim the river.
10. What does marquis look like when he finally rejoins the group?
(a) An angel.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A God.
(d) A ghost.
11. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
(a) Her talent needs to be replicated.
(b) She is the only one who can open the door.
(c) She is in a relationship with their boss.
(d) Her blood is needed for a ritual.
12. Why does Richard say he no longer wants to be with Jessica?
(a) He thinks he deserves better.
(b) He thinks she deserves better.
(c) He has changed.
(d) He is not ready to make a commitment.
13. Who strips marquis' body of its valuables?
14. Who does Door wish was given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
15. How much of a head start does marquis ask Croup for in exchange for a new collectible?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said to guard Islington's citadel?
2. What does Hunter tell Richard she regrets?
3. Who is overcome with fear as they approach Down Street?
4. Who is the first person to kick Richard at the ambush?
5. Why does Croup decide NOT to torture Door?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)