|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
2. What weapon does Croup use against marquis at the Citadel?
(a) A knife.
(b) A sword.
(c) An axe.
(d) A spear.
3. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
(b) Serpentine's palace.
(d) The world.
4. Who is Croup's boss?
(b) The Earl.
(c) The Black Friars.
5. Who does Islington need to get the item from that Door wants?
(a) The Red Furies.
(b) The Green Fathers.
(c) The White Angels.
(d) The Black Friars.
6. What does Richard offer Croup when he asks for the key?
(a) A picture of a key.
(b) The key to his flat.
(c) The false key that Door gave him.
(d) A credit card.
7. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
(a) To a giant throne.
(b) On a great altar.
(c) In a cage-like structure.
(d) Between two pillars.
8. Where is marquis' body placed?
(a) A sewage river.
(b) A shallow grave in the woods.
(c) An abandoned crypt.
(d) A tomb.
9. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
(a) She is the only one who can open the door.
(b) Her blood is needed for a ritual.
(c) She is in a relationship with their boss.
(d) Her talent needs to be replicated.
10. Which of the following is NOT something Old Bailey packs when he leaves after hearing where marquis' body is?
(a) The silver box.
(c) Extra clothing.
(d) Trade goods.
11. Who does Richard see during his challenge from the Black Friars?
(b) Mr. Stockton.
(c) His mother.
12. What is the marquis crucified on?
(a) A stone table.
(b) A glass altar.
(c) A huge cross.
(d) A large X.
13. What group did Lamia belong to?
(a) The Velvet.
(b) The Brocade.
(c) The Silk.
(d) The Satin.
14. How much of a head start does marquis ask Croup for in exchange for a new collectible?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
15. What is Old Bailey doing when he hears of where marquis' body is?
(a) Painting a portrait.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Folding clothes.
(d) Hanging laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reveals Islington's maniacal side?
2. What does Door ask Hammersmith to make for her?
3. Who saves Richard from Lamia's kiss?
4. What gift does Old Bailey give Richard before he returns home?
5. What does Hunter give to Richard before she dies?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)