|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
2. What dynasty is most of Croup's collection from?
3. What is the first injury that Vandemar gives Richard?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He stabs his foot.
(c) He snaps his pinkie.
(d) He cuts his arm.
4. What does Hunter give to Richard before she dies?
(a) Her spear.
(b) The key.
(c) A knife.
(d) A kiss.
5. What is said to guard Islington's citadel?
(a) The Rat Army.
(b) Croup and Vandemar.
(c) The Great Beast of London.
(d) The Fears of the World.
6. Where did Door put the real key?
(a) Hammersmith's lair.
(b) Marquis's silver box.
(c) Richard's pocket.
(d) Her purse.
7. What is the name of the dark-haired woman at the market?
8. What beverage does Islington share with Richard and Door?
9. How much of a head start does marquis ask Croup for in exchange for a new collectible?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
10. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
(a) He starts to lose his past memories.
(b) He is paralyzed.
(c) He is drained of all heat.
(d) He becomes hypnotized.
11. What do the Fryers do to remember the person who is given the hardest challenge?
(a) Has her sign her name.
(b) Take a sample of the blood.
(c) Draw a picture.
(d) Take a picture.
12. What challenge is Door given by the Black Friars?
(a) A quarterstaff duel.
(b) A facing of her past.
(c) A riddle.
(d) A test of her loyalty.
13. Who helps the person who is overcome with fear at Down Street?
14. What does Door ask Richard to find for her at the second market?
(a) An apple.
(b) A necklace.
(c) Some curry.
(d) Some shoes.
15. What guides Croup to the citadel?
(a) Strange markings on the path.
(b) His talisman.
(c) His compass.
(d) Voices in his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the group get to Down Street?
2. Where is the floating market to be held after the challenges are complete?
3. What does Richard feel like doing at the end of his challenge from the Black Friars?
4. What group did Lamia belong to?
5. Who reveals Islington's maniacal side?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)