|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
2. Where did Door put the real key?
(a) Hammersmith's lair.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Richard's pocket.
(d) Marquis's silver box.
3. What is the name of the dark-haired woman at the market?
4. Where did the fog come from while Hunter was talking to Richard about what she likes to hunt?
(a) A dragon's breath.
(b) A cooler and more evil part of Below.
(c) The past.
5. What does Door want Islington to find for her?
(a) A magical key.
(b) A lost treasure.
(c) An old book.
(d) A hidden map.
6. What is the marquis crucified on?
(a) A huge cross.
(b) A stone table.
(c) A large X.
(d) A glass altar.
7. What dynasty is most of Croup's collection from?
8. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
9. Who does Richard see during his challenge from the Black Friars?
(a) Mr. Stockton.
(c) His mother.
10. Who is the first person to kick Richard at the ambush?
11. Who saves Richard from Lamia's kiss?
(b) Old Bailey.
(d) The Golden One.
12. What does Croup collect?
13. What does Islington offer to Door in return for closing the door?
(a) A new power.
(b) A place in his new kingdom.
(c) Death to Croup and Vandemar.
(d) The location of her sister.
14. What was Richard promoted to while he was gone?
(a) Junior Partner.
(b) Administrative Assistant.
(c) Vice President.
15. Who reveals Islington's maniacal side?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Old Bailey doing when he hears of where marquis' body is?
2. How much of a head start does marquis ask Croup for in exchange for a new collectible?
3. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
4. Who helps the person who is overcome with fear at Down Street?
5. What gift does Old Bailey give Richard before he returns home?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)