|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Islington say Atlantis was destroyed?
(a) They would not obey him.
(b) They did it to themselves.
(c) They deserved it.
(d) Their time had come.
2. Who is Croup's boss?
(c) The Black Friars.
(d) The Earl.
3. Who does Door wish was given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
4. What kind of life does Richard decide he wants to lead?
5. What does Croup collect?
6. Who saves Richard from Lamia's kiss?
(b) Old Bailey.
(c) The Golden One.
7. Why does Croup decide NOT to torture Door?
(a) It might hamper her powers.
(b) She would be too resilient.
(c) She would become less beautiful.
(d) It would anger Islington.
8. Where is marquis' body placed?
(a) A shallow grave in the woods.
(b) An abandoned crypt.
(c) A tomb.
(d) A sewage river.
9. Who recovers Hunter's corpse?
10. What kind of place does Richard live in when he returns?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A penthouse.
(c) A house.
(d) An apartment.
11. What beverage does Islington share with Richard and Door?
12. What did Door's father do when Islington asked for his help?
13. What does Richard become after the Great Beast is killed?
(a) The New Beast.
(b) The King Reborn.
(c) The Assistant Beast Slayer.
(d) The Warrior of London.
14. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
(a) A song.
(b) A book.
(c) A figurine.
(d) A chant.
15. What is the name of the dark-haired woman at the market?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Fryers do to remember the person who is given the hardest challenge?
2. What challenge is Hunter given by the Black Friars?
3. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
4. What does Richard wonder every time he rides the tube in London Above?
5. How does Richard feel when he learns the key was never used?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)