|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
(a) An enchanted figurine.
(b) A magical spear.
(c) A silver box.
(d) A map.
2. Who is overcome with fear as they approach Down Street?
3. What do Richard and Door almost do when they return to the museum?
4. What is Old Bailey doing when he hears of where marquis' body is?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Hanging laundry.
(c) Painting a portrait.
(d) Folding clothes.
5. What does Richard wonder every time he rides the tube in London Above?
(a) If the train will lead him Below.
(b) If there are any people from Below.
(c) If he will wake up.
(d) If anyone will wonder where he is from.
6. Who is Croup's boss?
(a) The Earl.
(d) The Black Friars.
7. Who is caring for Richard when he wakes up?
(a) A group of nuns.
(b) The Black Friars.
(c) Old Bailey.
8. Why does marquis tell Croup he is protecting Door?
(a) He wants her talent for his own.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) Her future is bound to his.
(d) He owes her father a favor.
9. What gift does Old Bailey give Richard before he returns home?
(a) A black feather.
(b) A white pen.
(c) A red stick.
(d) A green stone.
10. What is Down Street?
(a) A castle.
(b) A river.
(c) A train.
(d) A house.
11. What does Islington dream about being destroyed?
(a) The world.
(c) Serpentine's palace.
12. What happens when Lamia kisses Richard?
(a) He is drained of all heat.
(b) He becomes hypnotized.
(c) He starts to lose his past memories.
(d) He is paralyzed.
13. Who made the fake key that Door used?
(a) Old Bailey.
(b) Her father.
14. What does Hunter tell Richard she regrets?
(a) Dropping her spear.
(b) Betraying Islington.
(c) Betraying Door.
(d) Hunting the beast.
15. How does the group get to Down Street?
(a) They board a train.
(b) They swim the river.
(c) They cross the bridge.
(d) They take an elevator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
2. How many questions does marquis have Croup answer to get a new collectible?
3. What is the marquis crucified on?
4. What did Door's father do when Islington asked for his help?
5. What weapon does Croup use against marquis at the Citadel?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)