|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Door to use her key in the door in the citadel?
(a) The look on marquis' face.
(b) The thought of harm coming to Richard.
(c) The knowledge of the future.
(d) The prompting of her father.
2. What do the Fryers do to remember the person who is given the hardest challenge?
(a) Take a sample of the blood.
(b) Has her sign her name.
(c) Take a picture.
(d) Draw a picture.
3. What does Croup collect?
4. Who is given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
5. Where is Door chained when Richard gets to the citadel?
(a) On a great altar.
(b) In a cage-like structure.
(c) To a giant throne.
(d) Between two pillars.
6. What group did Lamia belong to?
(a) The Silk.
(b) The Velvet.
(c) The Satin.
(d) The Brocade.
7. What beverage does Islington share with Richard and Door?
8. Who kills the Great Beast of London?
9. Who is now the key's master since Islington is gone?
10. How many questions does marquis have Croup answer to get a new collectible?
11. Who helps the person who is overcome with fear at Down Street?
12. What is said to guard Islington's citadel?
(a) The Rat Army.
(b) The Fears of the World.
(c) Croup and Vandemar.
(d) The Great Beast of London.
13. What is the first injury that Vandemar gives Richard?
(a) He cuts his arm.
(b) He breaks his leg.
(c) He snaps his pinkie.
(d) He stabs his foot.
14. What does Door ask Richard to find for her at the second market?
(a) An apple.
(b) Some curry.
(c) Some shoes.
(d) A necklace.
15. What gift does Old Bailey give Richard before he returns home?
(a) A red stick.
(b) A white pen.
(c) A green stone.
(d) A black feather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Door wish was given the most dangerous task by the Black Friars?
2. Who is Croup's boss?
3. What does Door want Islington to find for her?
4. What does Islington say will protect Door on the last leg of her journey?
5. What does Islington's citadel serve as?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)