|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who protects Richard from what lives by the trains in the Below?
2. Who kills Varney?
3. What does the woman outside the pub tell Richard to beware of?
4. How is Croup told to bring Door in when he captures her?
5. What is Croup told to do when he next sees Door?
(a) Capture her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Scare her.
(d) Protect her.
6. What does Croup say he is looking for when he comes to Richard's apartment?
(a) A runaway patient.
(b) A fugitive.
(c) A missing sister.
(d) A wounded victim.
7. What is the name of the rat who saves Richard from the Rat Speaker?
(a) Lady Whitetooth.
(b) Lord Furryness.
(c) Master Longtail.
(d) Mistress Whiskers.
8. Who did Door's father tell Door to trust in his last journal entry?
(a) The Rat Speaker.
(c) Croup and Vandermere.
9. What time of day does Carabas go to see Old Bailey?
(a) Early morning.
10. What kind of blade does the Rat Speaker wield?
11. What is the feast at the Court made of?
(a) Vending machine food.
(c) Vegetables and roots.
12. Who kicks marquis out of the Court?
(a) The Earl.
(b) The Duchess.
13. What does Door say about Richard's new life?
(a) It will be better.
(b) It will be hard.
(c) It will seem like a dream.
(d) It will be short.
14. Where does marquis plan to meet up with Door after she is done at the Court?
(a) The train station.
(b) The marketplace.
(c) Her old house.
(d) The library.
15. What does Vandemar tell Croup to wait for before killing their boss?
(a) To finish the current job.
(b) To hear the other side.
(c) To get paid.
(d) To find a new boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say about marquis before going Above with Door?
2. What does Croup do to frighten Door?
3. What does the marquis give to Old Bailey?
4. What is the Angelus?
5. What is the name of Jessica's assistant?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)