|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lives by the trains in the Below?
(a) Large bees.
(c) A creature with tentacles.
(d) A city of dwarves.
2. What is Croup's occupation?
3. Who helps Richard send a message about Anesthesia's death?
(a) The Earl.
4. What kind of blade does the Rat Speaker wield?
5. What does Richard's fiancee hope to mold him into?
(a) A doctor of great means.
(b) An aristocrat.
(c) A man of respect and fear.
(d) A model of sophistication.
6. Who runs with Door after Croup scares her?
(d) The Earl.
7. What is the Earl missing physically?
(a) A finger.
(b) An ear.
(c) An eye.
(d) A leg.
8. How does marquis feel after seeing Varney at the marketplace?
9. What kind of creature brings a note to Door while she is in Richard's apartment?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A rat.
(d) A hedgehog.
10. Who did Door's father tell Door to trust in his last journal entry?
(a) Croup and Vandermere.
(c) The Rat Speaker.
11. What is Door doing when Richard finds her in the marketplace?
(a) Holding bodyguard auditions.
(c) Watching her father's video journal.
(d) Writing about what she saw in Upper London.
12. What does Richard get in exchange for his handkerchief?
(a) Some new gloves.
(b) A cookie.
(c) A map.
13. What does Croup say he is looking for when he comes to Richard's apartment?
(a) A runaway patient.
(b) A missing sister.
(c) A fugitive.
(d) A wounded victim.
14. How does the woman outside the pub say she knows what will happen to Richard?
(a) She can see his future in his eyes.
(b) She studies his head.
(c) She reads his palm.
(d) She has seen him in a dream.
15. What is the marquis' name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Earl's Court located?
2. What do all the people at the unveiling do after Door disappears?
3. What is Richard's last name?
4. What has Croup been responsible for throughout history?
5. How does Door kill Mr. Ross?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)