|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard worry about when he sees Jessica?
(a) That she will recognize him.
(b) That he will hurt her feelings.
(c) That she will be rude to Door.
(d) That she will talk to him.
2. What does the Court do when Hunter is introduced at Court?
(a) They warmly welcome her.
(b) They ask for verification.
(c) They order her out.
(d) They go silent.
3. Who protects Richard from what lives by the trains in the Below?
4. How does Door feel when she sees Richard in the marketplace?
5. What does Richard realize he has become after his experience with Door?
(a) A non-person.
(b) A disgruntled and bitter man.
(c) A follower.
(d) A curious sort.
6. How does Richard try to make sense of all that he sees on his first day Below?
(a) Pretends it is all a dream.
(b) Writes down his thoughts.
(c) Writes a mental journal entry.
(d) Tries to find familiar sights.
7. What is the name of the rat who saves Richard from the Rat Speaker?
(a) Master Longtail.
(b) Mistress Whiskers.
(c) Lady Whitetooth.
(d) Lord Furryness.
8. Who does Richard tell about Anesthesia's death?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) A rat.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A cat.
9. What common warning does Richard NOT heed while he boards the train in the Below?
(a) Wet Floor.
(b) Slippery When Wet.
(c) Mind the Gap.
(d) Caution When Moving.
10. What is the name of the woman in leather?
11. Who kicks marquis out of the Court?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) The Earl.
12. How long has the British Museum station been closed?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 75 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 100 years.
13. What does the marquis give to Old Bailey?
(a) A gold chain.
(b) A silver box.
(c) A map that changes.
(d) A bronzed pen.
14. How is Croup told to bring Door in when he captures her?
15. How does Door kill Mr. Ross?
(a) She pushes him out a window.
(b) She stabs him in the chest.
(c) She opens his midsection.
(d) She shoots him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman outside the pub tell Richard to beware of?
2. Where is the Earl's Court located?
3. What does Richard give to the old woman outside the pub?
4. What does Jessica keep thinking about the night of her father's unveiling?
5. What is the Earl missing physically?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)