|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman outside the pub tell Richard to beware of?
2. What does Vandemar tell Croup to wait for before killing their boss?
(a) To hear the other side.
(b) To finish the current job.
(c) To find a new boss.
(d) To get paid.
3. What does Door do to distract Jessica?
(a) Gets on stage and screams.
(b) Knocks over a vase.
(c) Pushes Jessica over.
(d) Pulls the fire alarm.
4. What kind of blade does the Rat Speaker wield?
5. Where is Richard's new job located?
6. Who does Croup force Varney to work for?
(c) The Rat Speaker.
7. Who helps Richard send a message about Anesthesia's death?
(b) The Earl.
8. What does Richard get in exchange for his handkerchief?
(a) A cookie.
(b) A map.
(d) Some new gloves.
9. How many men does marquis lose when fighting with the Earl?
10. What weapon does Richard use when he is dreaming about fighting in the sewer?
(a) A spear.
(b) A sword.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bow and arrow.
11. What is Croup told to do when he next sees Door?
(a) Capture her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Protect her.
(d) Scare her.
12. How is Croup told to bring Door in when he captures her?
13. What kind of creature does Richard refuse to believe in on his first day below?
(c) Rat Speakers.
14. What does Door say about Richard's new life?
(a) It will be hard.
(b) It will seem like a dream.
(c) It will be better.
(d) It will be short.
15. Who protects Richard from what lives by the trains in the Below?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard's fiancee hope to mold him into?
2. What kind of creature brings a note to Door while she is in Richard's apartment?
3. What was the name of the city that the marquis retreated from?
4. What kind of creature does Door summon and speak to while in Richard's apartment?
5. What is the name of the woman Richard is engaged to?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)