|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say about marquis before going Above with Door?
(a) He is a good man.
(b) He is needed.
(c) He is suspicious.
(d) He is greatly missed.
2. What does Carabas offer Old Bailey in exchange for information about a statue?
(a) A new book.
(b) Some songs.
(c) A picture of Door.
(d) New clothes.
3. Where does Richard's first journey with marquis end?
(a) The sewer.
(b) Old Bailey's shop.
(c) Richard's broom closet.
(d) The floating market.
4. What kind of creature does Richard refuse to believe in on his first day below?
(a) Rat Speakers.
5. What is the marquis' name?
6. What is the feast at the Court made of?
(a) Vegetables and roots.
(b) Vending machine food.
7. How does Door feel after seeing Varney at the marketplace?
8. What does the marquis give to Old Bailey?
(a) A bronzed pen.
(b) A silver box.
(c) A gold chain.
(d) A map that changes.
9. What is Varney's occupation?
10. How many men does marquis lose when fighting with the Earl?
11. What is the name of the rat who saves Richard from the Rat Speaker?
(a) Lord Furryness.
(b) Mistress Whiskers.
(c) Lady Whitetooth.
(d) Master Longtail.
12. Where is Richard's new job located?
13. Who are Richard and his fiancee having dinner with when someone collapses on the sidewalk by them?
(a) Lord Stockholm.
(b) Mr. Stockton.
(c) Lady Mayhew.
(d) Mrs. Mayhem.
14. How does Richard describe Door's speech to the Court?
15. Who does Richard tell about Anesthesia's death?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) A rat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of blade does the Rat Speaker wield?
2. What mystery does Door want help from the Court to discover?
3. What does Croup say he is looking for when he comes to Richard's apartment?
4. What is the name of Jessica's father's exhibit?
5. What does Varney do when the woman in leather beats him?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)