|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the girl who takes Richard to the market say he can never return to the other world?
(a) You are locked into contract when you go below.
(b) You can only live in one world.
(c) He has no choice; nobody does.
(d) The other world no longer exists to him.
2. What kind of blade does the Rat Speaker wield?
3. What weapon does Richard use when he is dreaming about fighting in the sewer?
(a) A sword.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A spear.
4. What is Croup told to do when he next sees Door?
(a) Scare her.
(b) Capture her.
(c) Protect her.
(d) Kill her.
5. Where is Richard's new job located?
6. How does Croup's boss contact him after he talks about wanting to kill him?
(a) He sends a letter.
(b) He uses a phone.
(c) He speaks telepathically.
(d) He sends a rat with a message.
7. What does Jessica say when Richard talks to her?
(a) She knew someone related to him.
(b) She recognizes him, but can't remember from where.
(c) She thinks she dreamed about him once.
(d) She has been missing him.
8. How does Door feel after seeing Varney at the marketplace?
9. How is Croup told to bring Door in when he captures her?
10. What does the marquis give to Old Bailey?
(a) A map that changes.
(b) A bronzed pen.
(c) A gold chain.
(d) A silver box.
11. What does Door say about Richard's new life?
(a) It will seem like a dream.
(b) It will be better.
(c) It will be hard.
(d) It will be short.
12. What has Croup been responsible for throughout history?
(a) High profile murders.
(b) Changing the pace of time.
(c) Raising his boss to higher planes.
(d) Stealing ideas.
13. Who does Croup force Varney to work for?
(b) The Rat Speaker.
14. What is Croup's occupation?
15. Who protects Richard from what lives by the trains in the Below?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the marquis' name?
2. Who unveils the Angelus?
3. How does Door describe her first sight of Jessica?
4. What mystery does Door want help from the Court to discover?
5. Where is Croup when he talks about killing his boss?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)