|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Croup been responsible for throughout history?
(a) High profile murders.
(b) Stealing ideas.
(c) Changing the pace of time.
(d) Raising his boss to higher planes.
2. What kind of creature does Door summon and speak to while in Richard's apartment?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) A rabbit.
3. Who kills Varney?
4. What does Jessica say when Richard talks to her?
(a) She knew someone related to him.
(b) She thinks she dreamed about him once.
(c) She recognizes him, but can't remember from where.
(d) She has been missing him.
5. Why does Door need to go to the British Museum in Above London?
(a) She is meeting Carabas there.
(b) She thinks the Angelus is there.
(c) She needs some fresh air.
(d) She is looking for her father.
6. What does Richard worry about when he sees Jessica?
(a) That she will be rude to Door.
(b) That she will talk to him.
(c) That he will hurt her feelings.
(d) That she will recognize him.
7. What is the Angelus?
(a) Church doors.
(b) A painting.
(c) Stained glass windows.
(d) A statue.
8. What do all the people at the unveiling do after Door disappears?
(a) Run out of the building.
(b) Call for security.
(c) Forget the entire last hour of their lives.
(d) Go about their business.
9. What special knack does the woman in leather have?
(a) Extraordinary hearing.
(c) Preternatural skills.
10. Why does Door say she refuses to answer Richard's questions?
(a) He would never believe her.
(b) It would just confuse him.
(c) The knowledge would weigh heavily.
(d) It is safer for him not to know.
11. Why is the marquis so happy to help Door?
(a) He has been wondering where she went to.
(b) He wants news of her sister, who he loves.
(c) He wants to woo her.
(d) He knows she will owe him a favor.
12. What kind of creature does Richard refuse to believe in on his first day below?
(d) Rat Speakers.
13. What is the name of Jessica's father's exhibit?
(a) London Through the Ages.
(b) There Are Angels Among Us.
(c) Angels Over England.
(d) The World Below England.
14. How does Door kill Mr. Ross?
(a) She stabs him in the chest.
(b) She shoots him.
(c) She opens his midsection.
(d) She pushes him out a window.
15. What does Vandemar tell Croup to wait for before killing their boss?
(a) To finish the current job.
(b) To find a new boss.
(c) To get paid.
(d) To hear the other side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stresses Jessica on the night of her father's unveiling?
2. What does Carabas offer Old Bailey in exchange for information about a statue?
3. What does Door say about Richard's new life?
4. What common warning does Richard NOT heed while he boards the train in the Below?
5. How does Door disappear with Richard when she finds the Angelus?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)