|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who collapses on the sidewalk by Richard and his fiancee?
(d) Mr. Ross.
2. What kind of creature does Door summon and speak to while in Richard's apartment?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A pigeon.
3. Where is Richard's new job located?
4. How did Door's family die?
(a) They were twinkled.
(b) They died of diphtheria.
(c) They acclimated to Upper London.
(d) They were murdered.
5. What stresses Jessica on the night of her father's unveiling?
(a) Her father is late.
(b) She is missing Richard.
(c) There is no security at the building.
(d) She has a bad feeling about the night.
6. What has Croup been responsible for throughout history?
(a) Raising his boss to higher planes.
(b) Changing the pace of time.
(c) Stealing ideas.
(d) High profile murders.
7. Who opens the portal to London Above?
(a) The Earl.
8. What does Richard realize he has become after his experience with Door?
(a) A follower.
(b) A non-person.
(c) A disgruntled and bitter man.
(d) A curious sort.
9. What does Richard's fiancee hope to mold him into?
(a) A model of sophistication.
(b) An aristocrat.
(c) A man of respect and fear.
(d) A doctor of great means.
10. How does Richard try to make sense of all that he sees on his first day Below?
(a) Writes down his thoughts.
(b) Tries to find familiar sights.
(c) Writes a mental journal entry.
(d) Pretends it is all a dream.
11. How many men does marquis lose when fighting with the Earl?
12. What does Vandemar tell Croup to wait for before killing their boss?
(a) To get paid.
(b) To finish the current job.
(c) To find a new boss.
(d) To hear the other side.
13. How does Croup's boss contact him after he talks about wanting to kill him?
(a) He speaks telepathically.
(b) He sends a letter.
(c) He uses a phone.
(d) He sends a rat with a message.
14. What does the Court do when Hunter is introduced at Court?
(a) They ask for verification.
(b) They go silent.
(c) They order her out.
(d) They warmly welcome her.
15. What kind of creature brings a note to Door while she is in Richard's apartment?
(a) A hedgehog.
(b) A rat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the marquis give to Old Bailey?
2. What lives by the trains in the Below?
3. What does Richard buy at the market with his ballpoint pen?
4. What does Door call the place she is in when she wakes up in Richard's apartment?
5. Where does marquis plan to meet up with Door after she is done at the Court?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)