|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the British Museum station been closed?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 75 years.
(d) 25 years.
2. How does Door feel when she sees Richard in the marketplace?
3. What is the third traveler on the bridge dressed in?
4. Why does Door say she refuses to answer Richard's questions?
(a) The knowledge would weigh heavily.
(b) It is safer for him not to know.
(c) It would just confuse him.
(d) He would never believe her.
5. What kind of creature brings a note to Door while she is in Richard's apartment?
(a) A rat.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A hedgehog.
6. Who unveils the Angelus?
(d) Mr. Stockton.
7. What is the name of Croup's partner?
8. What is Richard's last name?
9. What warning does marquis give to the person who gives him the train schedule?
(a) To not forget his past lessons.
(b) To vacate the premesis.
(c) To use his gift in moderation.
(d) To forget he saw Door.
10. What does Jessica keep thinking about the night of her father's unveiling?
(a) A dream from the night before.
(b) Her missing boyfriend.
(c) The face of Door.
(d) Some distant memories.
11. What lives by the trains in the Below?
(a) A city of dwarves.
(b) Large bees.
(d) A creature with tentacles.
12. What is the marquis' name?
13. What does Door do to distract Jessica?
(a) Knocks over a vase.
(b) Gets on stage and screams.
(c) Pulls the fire alarm.
(d) Pushes Jessica over.
14. What does Richard say about marquis before going Above with Door?
(a) He is suspicious.
(b) He is needed.
(c) He is a good man.
(d) He is greatly missed.
15. Who kills Varney?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the girl who takes Richard to the market say he can never return to the other world?
2. What kind of blade does the Rat Speaker wield?
3. What does Door say about Richard's new life?
4. Who helps Richard send a message about Anesthesia's death?
5. What common warning does Richard NOT heed while he boards the train in the Below?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)