|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Croup told to bring Door in when he captures her?
2. What is Door doing when Richard finds her in the marketplace?
(a) Writing about what she saw in Upper London.
(c) Watching her father's video journal.
(d) Holding bodyguard auditions.
3. What does Richard give to the old woman outside the pub?
(a) Some money.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) His hat.
(d) An umbrella.
4. How many men does marquis lose when fighting with the Earl?
5. Who unveils the Angelus?
(c) Mr. Stockton.
6. Where is the Earl's Court located?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) A tree.
(c) A castle ruin.
(d) A subway car.
7. What does Jessica say when Richard talks to her?
(a) She recognizes him, but can't remember from where.
(b) She has been missing him.
(c) She thinks she dreamed about him once.
(d) She knew someone related to him.
8. Why does Door say she refuses to answer Richard's questions?
(a) It would just confuse him.
(b) He would never believe her.
(c) The knowledge would weigh heavily.
(d) It is safer for him not to know.
9. What does marquis say about Richard's old life?
(a) It was not worth having.
(b) It never began.
(c) It was not worth losing.
(d) It is over.
10. What was the name of the city that the marquis retreated from?
(a) The Black City.
(b) The Red City.
(c) The Green City.
(d) The White City.
11. What does Door do to distract Jessica?
(a) Gets on stage and screams.
(b) Pushes Jessica over.
(c) Knocks over a vase.
(d) Pulls the fire alarm.
12. What does Door say about Richard's new life?
(a) It will be hard.
(b) It will seem like a dream.
(c) It will be better.
(d) It will be short.
13. What do all the people at the unveiling do after Door disappears?
(a) Go about their business.
(b) Forget the entire last hour of their lives.
(c) Call for security.
(d) Run out of the building.
14. How did Door's family die?
(a) They died of diphtheria.
(b) They were twinkled.
(c) They acclimated to Upper London.
(d) They were murdered.
15. What does the Court do when Hunter is introduced at Court?
(a) They warmly welcome her.
(b) They order her out.
(c) They go silent.
(d) They ask for verification.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Croup been responsible for throughout history?
2. How does the woman outside the pub say she knows what will happen to Richard?
3. How does Richard describe Door's speech to the Court?
4. What warning does marquis give to the person who gives him the train schedule?
5. What is the name of the woman Richard is engaged to?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)