|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Door doing when Richard finds her in the marketplace?
(a) Holding bodyguard auditions.
(b) Watching her father's video journal.
(d) Writing about what she saw in Upper London.
2. How does Door feel when she sees Richard in the marketplace?
3. What is the feast at the Court made of?
(a) Vending machine food.
(b) Vegetables and roots.
4. How does Door disappear with Richard when she finds the Angelus?
(a) She breaks the window.
(b) She touches it.
(c) She reads the engraved chant.
(d) She opens the door.
5. What is the Angelus?
(a) A painting.
(b) Church doors.
(c) Stained glass windows.
(d) A statue.
6. How does the woman outside the pub say she knows what will happen to Richard?
(a) She can see his future in his eyes.
(b) She reads his palm.
(c) She has seen him in a dream.
(d) She studies his head.
7. What do all the people at the unveiling do after Door disappears?
(a) Go about their business.
(b) Call for security.
(c) Run out of the building.
(d) Forget the entire last hour of their lives.
8. What does Richard give to the old woman outside the pub?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) Some money.
(d) His hat.
9. What does Jessica say when Richard talks to her?
(a) She knew someone related to him.
(b) She thinks she dreamed about him once.
(c) She has been missing him.
(d) She recognizes him, but can't remember from where.
10. What is depicted in the statue stolen from Door's father?
(a) The Great Beast.
(b) The Great Traveller.
(c) The Great One.
(d) The Great Creature.
11. What is Croup told to do when he next sees Door?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Scare her.
(c) Capture her.
(d) Protect her.
12. What is the name of the girl who takes Richard to the market?
13. Who did Door's father tell Door to trust in his last journal entry?
(a) Croup and Vandermere.
(c) The Rat Speaker.
14. Who collapses on the sidewalk by Richard and his fiancee?
(a) Mr. Ross.
15. What does the woman outside the pub tell Richard to beware of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What lives by the trains in the Below?
2. What is the name of Jessica's assistant?
3. Who opens the portal to London Above?
4. Why is the marquis so happy to help Door?
5. Where is the Earl's Court located?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)