|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jessica keep thinking about the night of her father's unveiling?
(a) The face of Door.
(b) Some distant memories.
(c) A dream from the night before.
(d) Her missing boyfriend.
2. What lives by the trains in the Below?
(b) A creature with tentacles.
(c) A city of dwarves.
(d) Large bees.
3. What is Croup's occupation?
4. What does Croup do to frighten Door?
(a) Speaks of her father.
(b) Shows her a picture of her dead mother.
(c) Tells her what she has been doing.
(d) Reminds her of her weaknesses.
5. What is the third traveler on the bridge dressed in?
6. What does Door do to distract Jessica?
(a) Pulls the fire alarm.
(b) Knocks over a vase.
(c) Pushes Jessica over.
(d) Gets on stage and screams.
7. What is the feast at the Court made of?
(b) Vegetables and roots.
(c) Vending machine food.
8. What is the name of the woman Richard is engaged to?
9. What does Richard worry about when he sees Jessica?
(a) That she will recognize him.
(b) That he will hurt her feelings.
(c) That she will be rude to Door.
(d) That she will talk to him.
10. What does marquis say about Richard's old life?
(a) It is over.
(b) It never began.
(c) It was not worth having.
(d) It was not worth losing.
11. What is Varney's occupation?
12. Why does Door need to go to the British Museum in Above London?
(a) She is meeting Carabas there.
(b) She needs some fresh air.
(c) She is looking for her father.
(d) She thinks the Angelus is there.
13. Why does Hunter get upset when Door tries to go above?
(a) She cannot protect her above.
(b) Her powers are weakened when she goes above.
(c) She has never been above.
(d) Her judgment is slowed above.
14. How does Door kill Mr. Ross?
(a) She stabs him in the chest.
(b) She pushes him out a window.
(c) She shoots him.
(d) She opens his midsection.
15. Who protects Richard from what lives by the trains in the Below?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Door say she refuses to answer Richard's questions?
2. What is the name of the woman in leather?
3. What does Door say about Richard's new life?
4. What does Jessica say when Richard talks to her?
5. What does Richard say about marquis before going Above with Door?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)