|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard describe Door's speech to the Court?
2. What common warning does Richard NOT heed while he boards the train in the Below?
(a) Mind the Gap.
(b) Wet Floor.
(c) Slippery When Wet.
(d) Caution When Moving.
3. Why does Door say she refuses to answer Richard's questions?
(a) The knowledge would weigh heavily.
(b) It is safer for him not to know.
(c) It would just confuse him.
(d) He would never believe her.
4. What does Vandemar give Hunter after they get the key?
(a) A map.
(b) An enchanted figurine.
(c) A silver box.
(d) A magical spear.
5. What special knack does the woman in leather have?
(b) Extraordinary hearing.
(c) Preternatural skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard give to the old woman outside the pub?
2. What is the name of Croup's partner?
3. What kind of blade does the Rat Speaker wield?
4. Who did Door's father tell Door to trust in his last journal entry?
5. How does the group get to Down Street?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)