|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jessica say when Richard talks to her?
(a) She thinks she dreamed about him once.
(b) She recognizes him, but can't remember from where.
(c) She knew someone related to him.
(d) She has been missing him.
2. What does Croup collect?
3. Why does Vandemar say they need to keep Door alive?
(a) She is in a relationship with their boss.
(b) Her blood is needed for a ritual.
(c) Her talent needs to be replicated.
(d) She is the only one who can open the door.
4. What do Richard and Door almost do when they return to the museum?
5. Where does marquis plan to meet up with Door after she is done at the Court?
(a) The marketplace.
(b) The train station.
(c) The library.
(d) Her old house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the marquis' name?
2. Where does Richard's first journey with marquis end?
3. What do Door and Richard do when they return to the museum?
4. What does Richard worry about when he sees Jessica?
5. What does Door do to distract Jessica?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)