1. What is Richard's last name?
2. Where is Richard's new job located?
3. How does the woman outside the pub say she knows what will happen to Richard?
(a) She can see his future in his eyes.
(b) She has seen him in a dream.
(c) She studies his head.
(d) She reads his palm.
4. What does the woman outside the pub tell Richard to beware of?
5. What does Richard give to the old woman outside the pub?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) Some money.
(c) His hat.
(d) A bottle of wine.
6. What is Croup's occupation?
7. How does Door kill Mr. Ross?
(a) She stabs him in the chest.
(b) She opens his midsection.
(c) She pushes him out a window.
(d) She shoots him.
8. How much time passes between when we see Richard outside the pub to when we see him engaged?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 3 months.
This section contains 3,669 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)